List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

Days of Our Lives - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: Days of Our Lives Forum :: Chad DiMera

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Chad DiMera

Started by stjarna at 2012/12/02 03:59AM
    Latest post: 2014/06/19 03:44PM, Views: 63052, Replies: 876
    « 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 » »| page:
    #471   2013/06/04 06:00PM
    Re: Chad DiMera
    HouseTops

Quote Rosieroserson: I was so touched today, watching Gabi hand over Arianna Grace to Chad.
    He just looked like the perfect father, holding his girl for the first time..... remembering Grace. And my wish for Chabi to reunite only extended...

Mine, too.....

#472   2013/06/05 05:04AM
    dazgonby

Quote allmylovingdays: I am cracking up thinking its a sex tape she made. How in the world does Chad have any video of Sami!!?????

My thoughts exactly...how does he have a video...did he make it or is it online...just crazy.
    And surely it couldn't be that bad since he was going to show it to Ej and he mentioned to Will.
    Let's hope this does not drag on an on like that stupid photo of Kristin.

#473   2013/06/05 05:13AM
    allmylovingdays

Quote dazgonby:
    Quote allmylovingdays: I am cracking up thinking its a sex tape she made. How in the world does Chad have any video of Sami!!?????

My thoughts exactly...how does he have a video...did he make it or is it online...just crazy.
    And surely it couldn't be that bad since he was going to show it to Ej and he mentioned to Will.
    Let's hope this does not drag on an on like that stupid photo of Kristin.

Well I guess you are right dazgonby --but he keeps saying that she is something else --so I can't imagine what sort of video he has of her - OH WAIT but see if it was the slap from Kate that makes Kate look like her bitter wenchy self not Sami. Darn forget that....... I was thinking Chad had that on his surviellance camera from the coffee shop. I agree I hope we see it soon so I can stop wondering about it.

#474   2013/06/05 05:15AM
    allmylovingdays

Quote Caylee12:
    Quote allmylovingdays: I liked that he told Abigail did you tell him why you couldn't go!!!??? no of course she didn't.

Chad needs the new actress none of these twits on the show are in his league

What do you think he wanted to show EJ??

I saw a few things wrong with yesterdays episode. 1. that Chad still feels guilty about ruining that joke of a wedding 2. that he feels sorry for Gabi and he was pimping Rafe.
    All of that aside I have a feeling whatever he was wanting to show EJ is really important. I don't know though.
    I felt that when he was with Stefano too, here his father goes to the coffee shop when he came home asking him to visit more often even live at the mansion but Chad comes and he tries to talk to him and he gets dismissed. This family of his lately just dismisses him. I want him to be more of the DiMera's and not someone who visits every once in awhile.

#475   2013/06/05 07:39AM
    HouseTops

Does Chad have Sami on his phone doing a sort of lap dance when was doing his thing at the strip club??
    Sami can be crazy and Chad mentioned it again to at the hospital.

Love Chad, especially with big brother EJ!!

#476   2013/06/05 12:33PM
    allmylovingdays

Quote HouseTops: Does Chad have Sami on his phone doing a sort of lap dance when was doing his thing at the strip club??

Sami sure didn't do any lap dancing at that stupid club. But. He also said vintage

#477   2013/06/05 12:40PM
    HouseTops

Quote allmylovingdays:
    Quote HouseTops: Does Chad have Sami on his phone doing a sort of lap dance when was doing his thing at the strip club??

Sami sure didn't do any lap dancing at that stupid club. But. He also said vintage

Vintage? Missed that. Not sure what that could be...

Any ideas??

#478   2013/06/05 12:53PM
    allmylovingdays

Quote HouseTops:
    Quote allmylovingdays:

. No. But up I think Sonny is going to end up sending it by mistake to his mom. Another thing she will have against Will and Sonny

Any ideas??

#479   2013/06/05 12:56PM
    sharon n nic...

I want to see that video how much longer do we have to wait.

#480   2013/06/05 01:02PM
    dazgonby

Quote HouseTops:
    Quote allmylovingdays:

Any ideas??

I can't even begin to guess...I think a couple times he even said vintage psycho...what the heck is Chad thinking of even sharing it with Sonny (other than he thought it would be funny to Will).
    What I would think would be really funny if it was a video of Sami jumping on that dirty cop in the park...now that was funny.
    But you know whatever it is, Adriene is not going to find it funny.

« 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list