List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

Days of Our Lives - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: Days of Our Lives Forum :: Chad DiMera

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Chad DiMera

Started by stjarna at 2012/12/02 03:59AM
    Latest post: 2014/02/17 04:16PM, Views: 57432, Replies: 870
    « 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 » »| page:
    #441   2013/05/22 09:34AM
    Re: Chad DiMera
    allmylovingdays

Thank you Caylee

#442   2013/05/22 09:43AM
    HouseTops

Forgot about that video! Could be a motorcycle accident?

Cameron to the rescue! Abby and Chad will realize Cameron wasn't just being smart after all. They will find out he knows what he's talking about.

Chad Dimera, be safe....

Do you think big bro EJ will visit?

#443   2013/05/22 02:24PM
    Caylee12

Spoilers
    6:4:13
    Cameron and Chad fight over Abigail.

Oh, Chad, don't beat his butt.

HouseTops

Forgot about that video! Could be a motorcycle accident?

Cameron to the rescue! Abby and Chad will realize Cameron wasn't just being smart after all. They will find out he knows what he's talking about.

Chad Dimera, be safe....

Do you think big bro EJ will visit?

I'm pretty sure EJ would be there,

#444   2013/05/22 06:55PM
    allmylovingdays

the spoilers lately leave much to be desired! GAH i hate triangles!!

#445   2013/05/24 09:07AM
    Rosieroserson

Quote allmylovingdays: the spoilers lately leave much to be desired! GAH i hate triangles!!

I do too, so that's why Chad should leave Abby with this sissy....... and search out greater adventures with Gababy

#446   2013/05/25 05:36AM
    allmylovingdays

I am sure we will see Chad next week since we all know that Casey took a picture of him and James at the mansion and in the background wedding details could be seen. Isn't it funny we all thought it would be for sweeps.

#447   2013/05/25 09:58AM
    Caylee12

Quote allmylovingdays: I am sure we will see Chad next week since we all know that Casey took a picture of him and James at the mansion and in the background wedding details could be seen. Isn't it funny we all thought it would be for sweeps.

I'm thinking that Chad and Cameron's "throw down" really does get physical because in that picture, Chad looks bruised up.

#448   2013/05/25 10:29AM
    stjarna

Quote Caylee12:
    Quote allmylovingdays: I am sure we will see Chad next week since we all know that Casey took a picture of him and James at the mansion and in the background wedding details could be seen. Isn't it funny we all thought it would be for sweeps.

I'm thinking that Chad and Cameron's "throw down" really does get physical because in that picture, Chad looks bruised up.

I don't like any of it! if I think where this is going - the s'l will disappoint!JMO-

#449   2013/05/26 07:56AM
    allmylovingdays

Quote Caylee12:

WHAT??? oh oh, hopefully Sonny, Will and T will break it up,. I didn't see the photo.

#450   2013/05/26 09:03AM
    Caylee12

Quote allmylovingdays:
    Quote Caylee12:

WHAT??? oh oh, hopefully Sonny, Will and T will break it up,. I didn't see the photo.

Here's the picture link, Remove the stars/spaces:

ht**tp://i1229.photobucket.com/albums/ee469/isla07/imagefromurlsizemediumurl** http3A2F2Flockerz.jpg

Modified 5 times(s), last time at: 2013/05/26 09:10AM
    « 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list