List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

Days of Our Lives - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: Days of Our Lives Forum :: Chad DiMera

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Chad DiMera

Started by stjarna at 2012/12/02 03:59AM
    Latest post: 2014/06/19 03:44PM, Views: 62838, Replies: 876
    « 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 » »| page:
    #431   2013/05/21 08:59AM
    Re: Chad DiMera
    allmylovingdays

I know there are gabi fans who want Chad to be with her but today while I was watching yesterdays all over again, I sort of decided they need to soras Ciara and she needs to be ready for romance and to drive momma a bit more crazy by dating a DiMera--NAMELY CHAD!!!

#432   2013/05/21 12:46PM
    H.R.

i still say abby with chad...unless this new girl is going to be for him. then abby will jealous

#433   2013/05/21 04:43PM
    Rosieroserson

What are you guys talking about
    Gabi is delivering Chad's baby on a deserted island......... He should go and be with her

#434   2013/05/21 05:12PM
    HouseTops

Quote Rosieroserson: What are you guys talking about
    Gabi is delivering Chad's baby on a deserted island......... He should go and be with her

#435   2013/05/21 06:49PM
    allmylovingdays

OH rosier and housetops you two...you make me laugh

too funny!

I think its Andrews.

Chad doesn't need a baby right now. I am sort of worried about him. Seems that Cam may go to his momma and get a voodoo doll and a build a model motorcycle and crash it. All that talk yesterday about injuries and motorcylces can't be good.

#436   2013/05/21 07:25PM
    Caylee12

Quote allmylovingdays: OH rosier and housetops you two...you make me laugh

too funny!

I think its Andrews.

Chad doesn't need a baby right now. I am sort of worried about him. Seems that Cam may go to his momma and get a voodoo doll and a build a model motorcycle and crash it. All that talk yesterday about injuries and motorcylces can't be good.

He doesn't need a baby right now but I think he'll be one heck of a dad, later on.
    I had the same thought about Cameron/motorcycles foreshadowing we already know Chad's going to be in the hospital soon, I think Cameron's going to cut his brakes

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2013/05/21 07:26PM
    #437   2013/05/22 06:14AM
    allmylovingdays

Quote Caylee12:

too funny!

I think its Andrews.

He doesn't need a baby right now but I think he'll be one heck of a dad, later on.
    I had the same thought about Cameron/motorcycles foreshadowing we already know Chad's going to be in the hospital soon, I think Cameron's going to cut his brakes

I can't imagine Cam doing that but I am very worried for our Chad.

#438   2013/05/22 06:23AM
    tariro

Quote allmylovingdays:
    Quote Caylee12:

too funny!

I think its Andrews.

Chad will be in the hospital is this spoiler talk ?! Gah no hope its not serious !

#439   2013/05/22 06:46AM
    allmylovingdays

Quote tariro:
    Quote allmylovingdays:
    Quote Caylee12:

too funny!

I think its Andrews.

Chad will be in the hospital is this spoiler talk ?! Gah no hope its not serious !

There was a picture Casey tweeted of him in a hospital bed. BUT it's been awhile, do you recall Caylee when he tweeted that out?? So it should be happening soon

#440   2013/05/22 08:06AM
    Caylee12

Quote allmylovingdays:
    Quote tariro:
    Quote allmylovingdays:
    Quote Caylee12:

too funny!

I think its Andrews.

There was a picture Casey tweeted of him in a hospital bed. BUT it's been awhile, do you recall Caylee when he tweeted that out?? So it should be happening soon

Here's the tweet again, he tweeted it April 1st so since they are four months ahead maybe July/August

Casey Deidrick ‏@CaseyDeidrick 2h
    A day in the life of Chad DiMera https://vine.co/v/bIv9KizMUdO

« 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list