List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

Days of Our Lives - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: Days of Our Lives Forum :: Chad DiMera

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Chad DiMera

Started by stjarna at 2012/12/02 03:59AM
    Latest post: 2014/06/19 03:44PM, Views: 62535, Replies: 876
    « 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 » »| page:
    #401   2013/05/10 05:58AM
    Re: Chad DiMera
    allmylovingdays

Quote Caylee12:
    Quote allmylovingdays: It seemed like twitter today was screaming out WHERE'S CHAD!

It's ridiculous! Well at least he's on next Tuesday.

I really hope Casey doesn't leave when his contract's up , that would just suck on so many levels.

Caylee do you have any idea when his contract will be up? I worry too but he seems to be keeping busy. Not only did they have a lot of people asking where is Chad but Chandler sent out a tweet -a track of their music. I didn't tune in because you said it was screaminrock? I know Chandler said to have the bass turned up.

#402   2013/05/10 08:35AM
    Caylee12

Quote allmylovingdays:
    Quote Caylee12:
    Quote allmylovingdays: It seemed like twitter today was screaming out WHERE'S CHAD!

It's ridiculous! Well at least he's on next Tuesday.

I really hope Casey doesn't leave when his contract's up , that would just suck on so many levels.

Caylee do you have any idea when his contract will be up? I worry too but he seems to be keeping busy. Not only did they have a lot of people asking where is Chad but Chandler sent out a tweet -a track of their music. I didn't tune in because you said it was screaminrock? I know Chandler said to have the bass turned up.

His contracts up this month.

#403   2013/05/10 08:43AM
    allmylovingdays

WHOA...last I heard James Scotts too. We can't loose the DiMera brothers!!!

#404   2013/05/12 12:26AM
    Caylee12

I'm devastated! Please don't let it be true!

DAYS Casting (Or Recasting?) Role

DAYS is looking for an experienced actor to play the contract role of "Derek", a 23-26 year old gorgeous Caucasian male who must be AT LEAST 6'0 tall. "Derek" is described as "incredibly charismatic, intelligent, quick witted, and sincere.... When crossed, he can be dangerous." The description suspiciously matches that of Chad DiMera, played by Casey Jon Deidrick since 2009. Deidrick, whose current contract reportedly expires shortly, has recently booked prime-time appearances on GLEE and REVOLUTION.

www.soapoperadigest.com/content/days-casting-or-recasting-role

#405   2013/05/12 01:21AM
    stjarna

Quote allmylovingdays: WHOA...last I heard James Scotts too. We can't loose the DiMera brothers!!!

Wcan't lose the DiMera brothers!!!!

I can't believe they don't see that Chad is so great and that he needs to be there in the front with a huge storyline!

That Cameron is sooo boring! Same as Dannifer- and they are there- ugh
    I'd rather see Chad!
    I hope Casey doesn't give up on Dool!

#406   2013/05/12 04:59PM
    allmylovingdays

Quote Caylee12: I'm devastated! Please don't let it be true!

DAYS Casting (Or Recasting?) Role

DAYS is looking for an experienced actor to play the contract role of "Derek", a 23-26 year old gorgeous Caucasian male who must be AT LEAST 6'0 tall. "Derek" is described as "incredibly charismatic, intelligent, quick witted, and sincere.... When crossed, he can be dangerous." The description suspiciously matches that of Chad DiMera, played by Casey Jon Deidrick since 2009. Deidrick, whose current contract reportedly expires shortly, has recently booked prime-time appearances on GLEE and REVOLUTION.

www.soapoperadigest.com/content/days-casting-or-recasting-role

OH NO!!!!! i just read this too and was rushing over here to say WTH why, please please please don't let it be Casey!

#407   2013/05/12 08:49PM
    Caylee12

If it's Casey, I have a really fat "f-you" letter that I'm sending to NBC, even if it's Casey's choice he still got screwed over when he got back burned. He is Chad, I can't even imagine anyone else. Not that I want too.

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2013/05/12 08:49PM
    #408   2013/05/13 01:55AM
    stjarna

Quote Caylee12: If it's Casey, I have a really fat "f-you" letter that I'm sending to NBC, even if it's Casey's choice he still got screwed over when he got back burned. He is Chad, I can't even imagine anyone else. Not that I want too.

Yes, Casey is Chad, and if he leaves and they get a new guy it will be pure rubbish!
    I am sad!

#409   2013/05/13 04:43AM
    HouseTops

This new guy will be named Derek??? Doesn't really sound like they will replace Chad as a brother. Chad was doing some prime time tv work but DOOL is his bread and butter. I would hate to see the handsome Dimera brothers broken up. Derek another long, lost brother?????

We Want Chad..Casey D. Grrrrr

#410   2013/05/13 05:14AM
    allmylovingdays

Quote HouseTops: This new guy will be named Derek??? Doesn't really sound like they will replace Chad as a brother. Chad was doing some prime time tv work but DOOL is his bread and butter. I would hate to see the handsome Dimera brothers broken up. Derek another long, lost brother?????

We Want Chad..Casey D. Grrrrr

HouseTops sometimes when they are replacing /recasting characters they don't 'officially' say it is a recast and use a false name, but from the description everyone knows more or less who it is being recast.

I hope that they can work something out so that Casey stays and give him more to work with instead of once or twice a month.

« 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list