List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

Days of Our Lives - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: Days of Our Lives Forum :: Chad DiMera

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Chad DiMera

Started by stjarna at 2012/12/02 03:59AM
    Latest post: 2014/06/19 03:44PM, Views: 62833, Replies: 876
    « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 » »| page:
    #31   2012/12/13 04:41AM
    Re: Chad DiMera
    kenerly1

Quote sharon n nick 4eva: I really enjoyed Kristen and Chad today.

She's helping her baby baby brother....

OMG..she is helping right into disaster..She is evil..Chard run for the hills...

#32   2012/12/13 04:44AM
    kenerly1

Gabi has always had a thing for Chad.I say Chad should go after Gabi..get her to fall for him and then dump her..She deserves it after what she did to Mel..Nick is creepy and this would be a great SL IMO

#33   2012/12/13 04:45AM
    sharon n nic...

Quote kenerly1:

OMG..she is helping right into disaster..She is evil..Chard run for the hills...

lol

#34   2012/12/13 06:47AM
    stjarna

Chad is a hot head when it comes to revenge- of course he has just turned into a DiMera, so the transition period is not easy- and he is no vampire, oops- wrong site...sorry there- anyway... was this lesson one from Kristen... is she going to continue with the school.
    He has got a long way to go to be able to serve a cold dish.

Something I found interesting what Justin had said that he did the whole agreement to protect Chad, cos Gabi got a clean sheet and her brother is a cop... so what- she cannot be found guilty for what she had done... and the matter of grieves bodily harm is a different matter altogether - or did I miss something....
    and what- now that Chad is a DiMera he gets to go to jail immediately....and Gabi cos she is cop's sister cannot end up in jail...
    Wish Sonny did not acknowledge her presence yesterday and just walked away...

#35   2012/12/13 07:53AM
    kenerly1

All I know is that Gabi needs to go down and this stupid wedding needs to NOT happen...Nick is a creep and Will needs to acknowledge his baby

#36   2012/12/13 08:28AM
    Caylee12

Chad is like seriously reminding me of Anakin Skywalker when he was on the way down. Both of them have lost everything and both of them started off as good guys and anger consumed them both.

Chad told Justin that he just needed to talk to someone and really that's all he needs and some love and support. I liked him and Kristen I wish she would have given him some better advice.

#37   2012/12/13 09:36AM
    stjarna

Quote Caylee12: Chad is like seriously reminding me of Anakin Skywalker when he was on the way down. Both of them have lost everything and both of them started off as good guys and anger consumed them both.

Chad told Justin that he just needed to talk to someone and really that's all he needs and some love and support. I liked him and Kristen I wish she would have given him some better advice.

Kristen is an aprentice from the dark side... so she did as such an aprentice would do.

Abigail is the one he will be able to talk to and it is so good they're going to start seeing one another. See how they do this cos it could be really great.

#38   2012/12/13 11:23AM
    kenerly1

Quote stjarna:
    Quote Caylee12: Chad is like seriously reminding me of Anakin Skywalker when he was on the way down. Both of them have lost everything and both of them started off as good guys and anger consumed them both.

Kristen is an aprentice from the dark side... so she did as such an aprentice would do.

Abigail is the one he will be able to talk to and it is so good they're going to start seeing one another. See how they do this cos it could be really great.

They will never to nothing but friends but he needs a friend right now..but he will get even ans somehow Will HAS to find out about what Gabi did

#39   2012/12/13 11:52AM
    tracy10

I've never been a big fan of Chad (never hated him either) but I am liking him lately. I didn't watch Days when Chad and Abby were dating, so I'm looking forward to watching their upcoming scenes to see if I'll like them together (as friends or a couple). I'm rooting for Chad to expose Gabi's secret to everyone.

#40   2012/12/13 02:34PM
    mille

Lol, in Victor's words: "fruit-Cake" doesn't need to help Chad. He is a DiMeara by blood. Lol, just like Justin said to Chad yesterday, he is truly turning into a DiMeara.

« 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list