List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

Days of Our Lives - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: Days of Our Lives Forum :: Chad DiMera

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Chad DiMera

Started by stjarna at 2012/12/02 03:59AM
    Latest post: 2014/06/19 03:44PM, Views: 62500, Replies: 876
    « 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 » »| page:
    #381   2013/04/27 07:38AM
    Re: Chad DiMera
    allmylovingdays

Quote stjarna:
    Quote Caylee12: I'm Through shipping Chad and Abby!!! If she's too blind to see what's in front her, forget her! I'm no way saying he should be with Gabi I think that would make me madder.

the writers are stretching this one- and it is the same with Ejami- it takes ages for them to realise that someone has great chemistry and then sit down and write a good story for them!!!!!
    Don't give up just yet.... but sincerely hope we won't have to wait for them to get together like Ejami after nearly seven years!!LOL

I agree with Caylee - I am hoping that the new girl is for Chad.

What is the deal, why do the folks on this soap think we want the surfer dude and his school marm on all the time when we want EJ & Chad on???!!! I think we are very vocal about this issue and so far once a week for both of these guys is driving me insane.

Heck, Chad should have been out with T, Will and Sonny kayaking? but NOOOOOOOO

#382   2013/04/27 11:03AM
    HouseTops

Quote Caylee12: May Sweeps Preview
    Just as Abigail and Cameron begin to grow closer, Chad decides he wants Abigail for himself! Is this the beginning of a new love triangle?

It also sets off another story that rages through the Summer, even after Gabi gives birth under some extreme circumstances. Someone else comes into the picture and the unexpected happens.

If the "someone else" is Chad and somehow he's forced to help Gabi give birth, I would probably die from laughing. Love you, Chad!

Hope your belly hurts from laughing!!

#383   2013/04/27 04:56PM
    mama rosa

I wish Chad had performed stripping,So that Abby could be reminded that she loved that Guy!!
    He could have been the Fireman and put Abby's fire out!!

#384   2013/04/28 08:36AM
    stjarna

Quote mama rosa: I wish Chad had performed stripping,So that Abby could be reminded that she loved that Guy!!
    He could have been the Fireman and put Abby's fire out!!

And although a nice shape is welcome- Chad has so much more to offer- a Heart that beats for her!

#385   2013/04/28 09:00AM
    kayhan

Quote allmylovingdays:
    Quote stjarna:
    Quote Caylee12: I'm Through shipping Chad and Abby!!! If she's too blind to see what's in front her, forget her! I'm no way saying he should be with Gabi I think that would make me madder.

the writers are stretching this one- and it is the same with Ejami- it takes ages for them to realise that someone has great chemistry and then sit down and write a good story for them!!!!!
    Don't give up just yet.... but sincerely hope we won't have to wait for them to get together like Ejami after nearly seven years!!LOL

What is the deal, why do the folks on this soap think we want the surfer dude and his school marm on all the time when we want EJ & Chad on???!!! I think we are very vocal about this issue and so far once a week for both of these guys is driving me insane.

I am so tired of seeing Daniel and Jennifer every episode! Backburner those two and focus more on Will and Sonny; Chad and Abigail (do not really care about Cameron) and have T on more. I do not care about Kristen and Brady either. John and MarlenA are not interesting either. The only reason I watch is for WilSon.

#386   2013/04/28 10:29AM
    allmylovingdays

Quote kayhan:
    Quote allmylovingdays:
    Quote stjarna:

I am so tired of seeing Daniel and Jennifer every episode! Backburner those two and focus more on Will and Sonny; Chad and Abigail (do not really care about Cameron) and have T on more. I do not care about Kristen and Brady either. John and MarlenA are not interesting either. The only reason I watch is for WilSon.

Yesterday on twitter there were photos shared of Cam with Abigail, so be it --I gave up with her silliness when she was daydreaming about him. Ryan from tvsource was complaining that he was missing in Atlanta!!! It was the weekend after his birthday so maybe he had plans for something big for himself and Molly. So I will give him a pass but HE NEEDS A STORYLINE.

YUCK, I hope to God he isn't there for the delivery of that baby. AND I also hope Sami isn't. Let her be in peril. If anything I see Vargas delivering said baby.

Chad needs to be on more with T, Will and Sonny. We all know he could have helped Will bigtime during this babystoryline he has some inside scoop that Will doesn't know still.

#387   2013/04/28 11:04AM
    stjarna

One silly fantasy won't get me off rooting for Chadbigail. Samantha did far worse with EJ- and I didn't give up on rooting for Ejami.

I am all for Chadbigail.
    He can help Gabiwitch- well, actually he will be helping baby Arianna- and do it for Will. Chad is a good guy.

Like T as well- hope to see him more.

#388   2013/04/29 05:58AM
    allmylovingdays

I agree with hoping to see more Chad and T.

#389   2013/04/29 08:57AM
    HouseTops

Quote allmylovingdays: I agree with hoping to see more Chad and T.

T has turned around just lovely. I hope to see more of him, he is a good actor, have seen him on prime time shows!!

Of course, love Chad, one of our Dimera men!!

#390   2013/05/03 05:25AM
    allmylovingdays

Quote HouseTops:
    Quote allmylovingdays: I agree with hoping to see more Chad and T.

T has turned around just lovely. I hope to see more of him, he is a good actor, have seen him on prime time shows!!

Of course, love Chad, one of our Dimera men!!

and just because he isn't on screen lately doesn't mean we have forgotten you Chad.

« 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list