List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

Days of Our Lives - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: Days of Our Lives Forum :: Chad DiMera

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Chad DiMera

Started by stjarna at 2012/12/02 03:59AM
    Latest post: 2014/06/19 03:44PM, Views: 62610, Replies: 876
    « 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 » »| page:
    #371   2013/04/24 03:36AM
    Re: Chad DiMera
    tariro

Quote allmylovingdays: Love CHAD! I was getting a bit ticked off at Abe the other day, thinking how he downplayed and dismissed Chad and the DiMera's in Theo's life. So how very surprised was I to hear Abe acknowledge and thank Chad for sharing his time with Theo and for getting Cam to share his time with his son.

I get ticked off with Abe about this too but from the time I was a kid I've been ticked off with Abe about quite a number of things all a result of his rigidity like with Lexie and Jonah back in the day so it was nice to hear him acknowledging Chad like that.

#372   2013/04/24 06:30PM
    allmylovingdays

Missed both Chad and EJ today...the show was lacking that DiMera charm and looks!

#373   2013/04/24 07:29PM
    Caylee12

I'm Through shipping Chad and Abby!!! If she's too blind to see what's in front her, forget her! I'm no way saying he should be with Gabi I think that would make me madder.

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2013/04/24 07:30PM
    #374   2013/04/25 01:01AM
    stjarna

Quote allmylovingdays: Missed both Chad and EJ today...the show was lacking that DiMera charm and looks!

their charm and looks are there on a regular basis!!!they don't need extra show off imo!!!! But they are still missed cos they simply are!!!!

#375   2013/04/25 01:04AM
    stjarna

Quote Caylee12: I'm Through shipping Chad and Abby!!! If she's too blind to see what's in front her, forget her! I'm no way saying he should be with Gabi I think that would make me madder.

the writers are stretching this one- and it is the same with Ejami- it takes ages for them to realise that someone has great chemistry and then sit down and write a good story for them!!!!!
    Don't give up just yet.... but sincerely hope we won't have to wait for them to get together like Ejami after nearly seven years!!LOL

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2013/04/25 01:05AM
    #376   2013/04/25 03:41AM
    tariro

Quote stjarna:
    Quote Caylee12: I'm Through shipping Chad and Abby!!! If she's too blind to see what's in front her, forget her! I'm no way saying he should be with Gabi I think that would make me madder.

the writers are stretching this one- and it is the same with Ejami- it takes ages for them to realise that someone has great chemistry and then sit down and write a good story for them!!!!!
    Don't give up just yet.... but sincerely hope we won't have to wait for them to get together like Ejami after nearly seven years!!LOL

I think if Chabby fans are more vocal and pro active these could finally get a chance.

#377   2013/04/25 05:20AM
    HouseTops

Chad is a handsome dude and needs someone classy and edgy who can match his spirit, and that would be Gabi! Hopefully, she is carrying a Dimera baby!!

....not Abby who is totally boring!!

Abby the boring virgin...Gabi the pregnant one...let me see, who is the fun girl who can get into trouble??

.....GABI.....

PS: Only for soap purposes!!

#378   2013/04/25 01:08PM
    Caylee12

May Sweeps Preview
    Just as Abigail and Cameron begin to grow closer, Chad decides he wants Abigail for himself! Is this the beginning of a new love triangle?

It also sets off another story that rages through the Summer, even after Gabi gives birth under some extreme circumstances. Someone else comes into the picture and the unexpected happens.

If the "someone else" is Chad and somehow he's forced to help Gabi give birth, I would probably die from laughing. Love you, Chad!

#379   2013/04/25 01:10PM
    stjarna

Quote Caylee12: May Sweeps Preview
    Just as Abigail and Cameron begin to grow closer, Chad decides he wants Abigail for himself! Is this the beginning of a new love triangle?

It also sets off another story that rages through the Summer, even after Gabi gives birth under some extreme circumstances. Someone else comes into the picture and the unexpected happens.

If the "someone else" is Chad and somehow he's forced to help Gabi give birth, I would probably die from laughing. Love you, Chad!

More of Chad - he is great! thanks for the spoilers!

#380   2013/04/25 02:02PM
    Rosieroserson

Quote HouseTops: Chad is a handsome dude and needs someone classy and edgy who can match his spirit, and that would be Gabi! Hopefully, she is carrying a Dimera baby!!

....not Abby who is totally boring!!

Abby the boring virgin...Gabi the pregnant one...let me see, who is the fun girl who can get into trouble??

.....GABI.....

PS: Only for soap purposes!!

HouseTops, you say it so beautifully that my toes curl in my shoes
    Nothing better than double trouble spiced with passion

« 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list