List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

Days of Our Lives - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: Days of Our Lives Forum :: Chad DiMera

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Chad DiMera

Started by stjarna at 2012/12/02 03:59AM
    Latest post: 2014/02/17 04:16PM, Views: 57615, Replies: 870
    « 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 » »| page:
    #361   2013/04/20 06:48AM
    Re: Chad DiMera
    allmylovingdays

from the recapping we get more Chad! So monday I will be back to cheer him on. Abigail sort of does that maybe maybe not --HECK he has been there for her lately she better get on the CHAD BANDWAGON!!

#362   2013/04/20 07:55AM
    HouseTops

Quote allmylovingdays: from the recapping we get more Chad! So monday I will be back to cheer him on. Abigail sort of does that maybe maybe not --HECK he has been there for her lately she better get on the CHAD BANDWAGON!!

Let's hope our Chad gets on the GABI bandwagon!!

Abby.....

#363   2013/04/21 06:51PM
    allmylovingdays

Two scoops! loves our Chad.

LOOSE ENDS

The undisputed best part of the stripper storyline was Chad, his one-liners, and his banter with Abigail. I'm just waiting for Abigail to stop worrying about boring old Stripper Ken and pay more attention to the tall drink of water in front of her. Come on, Abs! He even has Austin-style spiky hair! You love that!

#364   2013/04/22 06:11PM
    HouseTops

Sorry, AMLD, Chad has to go and rescue Gabi!!

We agree on EJAMI, I'm not seeing Abby as Chad's type.

What is it about Abby that you like?

#365   2013/04/23 05:18AM
    Rosieroserson

Abby is cute. Gabi is bad azzz, like you said before HouseTops
    There's a shadiness to the Dimeras that I don't think miss goody two shoes can handle. Gabi on the other hand has proven she's the new queen of scheeming once she's dropped LuneNick she's heading over to the Chad of her life! It's kind of ironic and sassy that she's the wholy cop's sister

#366   2013/04/23 05:46AM
    allmylovingdays

Housetops to be honest i just don't like gabs and the only other female available for him is abigail. I know that Days hired two new women so there might be a possibility one could be a love interest but from what they are saying the older female is already taken.

back in the day I loved the idea of CHILL.

I feel that he has shown he is a good friend to Abigail and if she can't see what is clearly in front of her then she is FOOL! Yesterday watching the ending and they had her thinking of Cam like she use to think of Austin had me shaking my head at how stupid the girl can be and how she needs to grow up.

#367   2013/04/23 05:59AM
    stjarna

I can't stand Gabi too- it would be a great yuck effect- same as Safe!

I hope the writers don't mess this up- as Chad and Abby have huge chemistry- and they really have to open her eyes as to what Gabi did and why Chad acted the way he did at the weddingsaster-

But seeing him smitten and telling her with such clumsy way that he talks way too much and not really making sense- he is just great!!!! Cute as can be!!!
    the writers will have this like walking on hotcoal-

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2013/04/23 06:00AM
    #368   2013/04/23 06:13AM
    allmylovingdays

Quote stjarna: I can't stand Gabi too- it would be a great yuck effect- same as Safe!

I hope the writers don't mess this up- as Chad and Abby have huge chemistry- and they really have to open her eyes as to what Gabi did and why Chad acted the way he did at the weddingsaster-

But seeing him smitten and telling her with such clumsy way that he talks way too much and not really making sense- he is just great!!!! Cute as can be!!!
    the writers will have this like walking on hotcoal-

OH GOSH YES the poor kid yesterday mentioning her virginity and then stating oops diarrhea of mouth it just couldn't stop. I love Chad!

#369   2013/04/23 07:54PM
    allmylovingdays

Love CHAD! I was getting a bit ticked off at Abe the other day, thinking how he downplayed and dismissed Chad and the DiMera's in Theo's life. So how very surprised was I to hear Abe acknowledge and thank Chad for sharing his time with Theo and for getting Cam to share his time with his son.

#370   2013/04/24 03:22AM
    HouseTops

Quote allmylovingdays: Love CHAD! I was getting a bit ticked off at Abe the other day, thinking how he downplayed and dismissed Chad and the DiMera's in Theo's life. So how very surprised was I to hear Abe acknowledge and thank Chad for sharing his time with Theo and for getting Cam to share his time with his son.

Loved it. Theo seems to be ok right now, Abe is being a great father. Everyone needs help....it takes a village to raise a child.

« 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list