List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

Days of Our Lives - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: Days of Our Lives Forum :: Chad DiMera

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Chad DiMera

Started by stjarna at 2012/12/02 03:59AM
    Latest post: 2014/06/19 03:44PM, Views: 62822, Replies: 876
    « 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 » »| page:
    #351   2013/04/13 07:05AM
    Re: Chad DiMera
    allmylovingdays

Quote stjarna:
    Quote allmylovingdays: Chad and his jokes again today and yet he stopped when Abigail was all weepy and cried out I can't let him think I am judging him......he didn't let his friend go alone to Chicago.

No, he didn't- and I'd say to Abby this guy is a keeper!
    Grab him!Love that he doesn't make it easy for Stefano-
    I smell divisions in the House of Usher,hm, DiMera- Chad andEjami on one and Kristen and Stefano on the other- drama!
    I like you way of thinking stjarna -divided house!

Hey did he drive Anne back in her car? and left his 'bike' in Chicago to be picked up later?? or did he drive Anne back with him on his bike???? this is something I pondered and pondered and still am thinking about

#352   2013/04/13 07:14AM
    lpcb

They just write this stuff, it doesn't have to make sense. Why they needed to ride a bike in the first place is beyond me. Abby does have a car, well she had before, can't she drive anymore or is her pesky virginity preventing her from driving. They really don't think anything through. Shh we're not suppose to notice such details.

#353   2013/04/13 07:17AM
    stjarna

Quote allmylovingdays:
    Quote stjarna:
    Quote allmylovingdays: Chad and his jokes again today and yet he stopped when Abigail was all weepy and cried out I can't let him think I am judging him......he didn't let his friend go alone to Chicago.

I smell divisions in the House of Usher,hm, DiMera- Chad andEjami on one and Kristen and Stefano on the other- drama!

Hey did he drive Anne back in her car? and left his 'bike' in Chicago to be picked up later?? or did he drive Anne back with him on his bike???? this is something I pondered and pondered and still am thinking about

Did he say he was taking her home?! How about a taxi for her? I would have loved seeing Abby and him carrying Anne away to a taxi- lol

#354   2013/04/14 09:08AM
    allmylovingdays

Quote stjarna:
    Quote allmylovingdays:
    Quote stjarna:

Did he say he was taking her home?! How about a taxi for her? I would have loved seeing Abby and him carrying Anne away to a taxi- lol

Yes he did, Abigail gave Chad her parking pass even and commented that she hoped that Anne wouldn't barf on his bike.

#355   2013/04/17 12:25PM
    allmylovingdays

Someone asked if there are more Chad and EJ scenes coming up he said how he loves them since he can look someone in the EYE standing

ALSO reason why I came over. Casey says he will be on GLEE? is it tomorrow?

#356   2013/04/17 07:04PM
    Caylee12

Yep Casey's Glee episode is tomorrow.

#357   2013/04/17 07:50PM
    allmylovingdays

Quote Caylee12: Yep Casey's Glee episode is tomorrow.
    Should we start a thread stating this tomorrow? I know he sings - in that interview earlier they stated him and Chandler started a band together. Molly should join them on stage cause I know she can sing too

#358   2013/04/17 08:05PM
    Caylee12

Quote allmylovingdays:
    Should we start a thread stating this tomorrow? I know he sings - in that interview earlier they stated him and Chandler started a band together. Molly should join them on stage cause I know she can sing too

Yeah that sounds good. Here's the whole tweet:
    Casey Deidrick ‏@CaseyDeidrick 16 Apr
    Everyone be sure to catch this Thursday's 4/18 @GLEEonFOX and watch me party!

I know he did/does screamo(I can't stand screamo I have absolutely no idea what people say and it drives me nuts)... But I'll try to watch Glee. could be interesting though.

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2013/04/17 08:05PM
    #359   2013/04/17 08:10PM
    allmylovingdays

Quote Caylee12:
    Quote allmylovingdays:

Yeah that sounds good. Here's the whole tweet:
    Casey Deidrick ‏@CaseyDeidrick 16 Apr
    Everyone be sure to catch this Thursday's 4/18 @GLEEonFOX and watch me party!

I know he did/does screamo(I can't stand screamo I have absolutely no idea what people say and it drives me nuts)... But I'll try to watch Glee. could be interesting though.
    OK COOL! Will start it tomorrow right before Days episode starts!

#360   2013/04/19 05:26AM
    allmylovingdays

I missed it. I tuned in too late to see Casey on Glee

During the live tweeting with James & Ali - Molly came on to say hi to them and a few of the tweets asked mentioned him!!! Hope that nbc noticed!!! All the tweets were addressed to @nbcdays along with Ali & James.

here's one.....

@JoLuShipper 5m
    @IamJamesScott I love EJ and Chad's interactions as brothers are there gonna be plenty more in the future?

James Scott ‏@IamJamesScott 4s
    @JoLuShipper @nbcdays @DaysofourLives #days If only. It's nice to look somebody in the eye whilst speaking with them.

James & Ali picked a lot of other tweets that mentioned other actors -there was one about Chandler, Eric, Suzanne, Eric and Brian.

« 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list