List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

Days of Our Lives - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: Days of Our Lives Forum :: Chad DiMera

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Chad DiMera

Started by stjarna at 2012/12/02 03:59AM
    Latest post: 2014/02/17 04:16PM, Views: 57260, Replies: 870
    « 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 » »| page:
    #341   2013/04/06 06:07AM
    Re: Chad DiMera
    allmylovingdays

Quote stjarna:
    Quote sharon n nick 4eva:
    Quote zuzu61: Chad and Abi were awesome today.. Too funny..

I agree they were funny!

He was actually the only reason to tune in. the rest big time ssssssnnnnooooorrrrreeeee fest.

I hope we get to see more of Chad.

#342   2013/04/06 07:59AM
    stjarna

Quote allmylovingdays:
    Quote stjarna:

I agree they were funny!

He was actually the only reason to tune in. the rest big time ssssssnnnnooooorrrrreeeee fest.

Definitely stole the show yday!!!

#343   2013/04/07 05:06PM
    Moms Days

Quote stjarna:
    Quote allmylovingdays:
    Quote stjarna:

I agree they were funny!

I agree!! Chad was amazing and I wish they would show this side of his personality more often! I love his snarky, sarcastic, funny side. Friday he was the best thing on the show. I also wish they would get him involved in the Will Baby drama. He could shake Nick and Gabi's world big time. I also wonder what Papa Stefano would do if he knew what Nick blackmailed him into silence and then threatened Chad to boot. That would be a great add on to the story.

#344   2013/04/08 05:15AM
    Jen821

Quote Moms Days:
    Quote stjarna:
    Quote allmylovingdays:
    Quote stjarna:

I agree they were funny!

I agree!! Chad was amazing and I wish they would show this side of his personality more often! I love his snarky, sarcastic, funny side. Friday he was the best thing on the show. I also wish they would get him involved in the Will Baby drama. He could shake Nick and Gabi's world big time. I also wonder what Papa Stefano would do if he knew what Nick blackmailed him into silence and then threatened Chad to boot. That would be a great add on to the story.

Yes, Chad and Will together going to Stefano about Nick! Awesome!!! Chad should be involved in the Will s/l. Dropping the ball aren't they!

#345   2013/04/09 03:17PM
    Caylee12

Quote allmylovingdays: Love it that Chandler and Casey are in a band together. SEE DAYS needs to do a charity thing or a the coffee shop needs to have a open mike night so that someday we can hear them play together or sing.

He is going to be on Revolution! Awesome!

I guess this is the date.
    Casey Deidrick ‏@CaseyDeidrick 17h

There's gonna be a @NBCRevolution on April 22nd. Set your DVR's you'll be in for a surprise!

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2013/04/09 03:17PM
    #346   2013/04/09 03:52PM
    sharon n nic...

Quote Caylee12:
    Quote allmylovingdays: Love it that Chandler and Casey are in a band together. SEE DAYS needs to do a charity thing or a the coffee shop needs to have a open mike night so that someday we can hear them play together or sing.

There's gonna be a @NBCRevolution on April 22nd. Set your DVR's you'll be in for a surprise!

Casey on the revolution great!

#347   2013/04/10 07:55AM
    allmylovingdays

Quote Caylee12:

Thanks Caylee do you know while watching the Voice from Monday the commercial for the Revolution came on and the tweet from Casey just flitted in my memory. I will tune it for that one episode.

#348   2013/04/10 04:24PM
    allmylovingdays

Quote Caylee12:
    Quote allmylovingdays: Caylee didn't you say we would Chad this week? Will he be on today with maybe his dad Stefano?

DANG IT I just looked we have to wait until weds

Correction he's on Wednesday Thursday and Friday

April 3 Wednesday
    Chad and Abigail are determined to uncover Cameron's secret;

April 4 Thursday
    Abigail and Chad track Cameron to Chicago.

April 5 Friday
    Abigail and Chad are shocked when they discover Cameron's secret.

On the week of the 8th Thursday
    Stefano makes an effort with Chad and Cameron.

Then there's this one same week.
    Abigail and Chad go to great lengths to prevent Anne from finding out about Cameron’s side job

And there's this, Casey tweeted a video and by the looks of it Chad's being hospitalized

Casey Deidrick ‏@CaseyDeidrick 2h
    A day in the life of Chad DiMera https://vine.co/v/bIv9KizMUdO

It just has to be Chad tomorrow walking in on EJ & Sami's conversation. I hope he does get clued in on what is happening to Will's life.

Do you think this girl is too old for Casey? I read earlier this month that she was seen at Days studios.

www.soapoperadigest.com/content/chrishell-stause-nabs-mystery-soap-role

On Twitter, Chrishell Stause, known to AMC fans as Amanda, revealed that she has landed a new soap gig. "Sorry I can't tell u what show yet. Just wanna let u know how much it means when u guys say u will be watching no matter the show. SO NICE!" She added, "I have NO CLUE when they plan on announcing, but I'm guessing very soon...."

#349   2013/04/11 09:57PM
    allmylovingdays

Chad and his jokes again today and yet he stopped when Abigail was all weepy and cried out I can't let him think I am judging him......he didn't let his friend go alone to Chicago.

#350   2013/04/12 07:53AM
    stjarna

Quote allmylovingdays: Chad and his jokes again today and yet he stopped when Abigail was all weepy and cried out I can't let him think I am judging him......he didn't let his friend go alone to Chicago.

No, he didn't- and I'd say to Abby this guy is a keeper!
    Grab him!Love that he doesn't make it easy for Stefano-
    I smell divisions in the House of Usher,hm, DiMera- Chad andEjami on one and Kristen and Stefano on the other- drama!

« 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list