List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

Days of Our Lives - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: Days of Our Lives Forum :: Chad DiMera

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Chad DiMera

Started by stjarna at 2012/12/02 03:59AM
    Latest post: 2014/06/19 03:44PM, Views: 63065, Replies: 876
    « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 » »| page:
    #21   2012/12/11 12:35PM
    Re: Chad DiMera
    stjarna

So the wheel is set in motion?!

#22   2012/12/11 01:06PM
    SandraJ

Quote Caylee12: Chad has always been my favorite character and thats not going to stop. has he been overreacting yes but it's not totally un-called for either. Let me explain. He's young, and his life was completely blown apart twice one when his mother died when they were fighting, and DA Jackweiner treated him worse then trash, before that his daughter died, after that he thought stefano died and did lose lexie he was handling everything well until all that happened. I understand why hes so mad at Gabi, in his head when Gabi knew that Andrew had Melanie and lied to the police more then once she was ok with it when he was going to tell Melanie the truth gabi pretty much blackmailed him for knowing what she did. Chad didn't lie to control Mel he was trying to protect her from knowing what Gabi did. When he found out that Nick was getting released, he got terrified Nick was going to go after her. His violent assault on Nick was the result of his extreme fear for Melanie's safety, and when he saw Nick stuffing her scarf into his pocket, he snapped. I know it was wrong, but I think it was understandable and he lost everything again. Only this timeAnd to him none of it would have happend if Gabi wouldnt have hired Andrew. It stung watching him drunk, and going after Will. But other then that i can't blame him for wanting to get her back.
    Chads truly broken and its sad to watch but I understand why it's happening.
    Sorry for the book.

Great post Caylee12. I get him too. Love Chad - always have. I totally get him. I really wish he would have spilled the beans on Gabi. This boy has truly been through the fire.

#23   2012/12/11 03:12PM
    mille

Chad, lol will go crazy like Anthony and Peter.

#24   2012/12/12 04:22AM
    kenerly1

Quote Days_pretender: Yes, Chad is taking lessons on how to be cruel and uncaring from his older brother EJ, and I am so afraid he will push Gabbi or trip her or something, and injure her, and cause an abortion of the youngen she carries any way.. I hope not. Out side of Ciarra, there is not one other dark curly haired little child on the show, and I look forward to the day that child comes on the show... They are adorable...I just pray she does not loose the baby.

I do hope it is with out Nich though, He has not changed, and was a real sick-o when he left the show to go to the insane asylm..... Hope he leaves them alone too.

Gabi is a niave dangerous girl..She should ahve told Will what she did to Mel right after it happened..I have no sympathy for her and hope Chad nails her to the wall on this and Will gets custody of HIS baby.

#25   2012/12/12 05:43AM
    stjarna

The binding legal document Chad has signed will get Sonny into trouble too if he acts, right?
    Anyway...I would rather have seen how Sonny heard about Gabi's stalker thing by accident as e.g. while Chad was telling Abbyabout it... and then Sonny not going to his dad about it ut doing the revealing it,to protect Will, all by himself in the church...

P.S. Now Kristen is watcing over Chad, a Dark Angel.

Modified 2 times(s), last time at: 2012/12/12 05:46AM
    #26   2012/12/12 06:35AM
    EpicFail

Quote kenerly1:
    Quote Days_pretender: Yes, Chad is taking lessons on how to be cruel and uncaring from his older brother EJ, and I am so afraid he will push Gabbi or trip her or something, and injure her, and cause an abortion of the youngen she carries any way.. I hope not. Out side of Ciarra, there is not one other dark curly haired little child on the show, and I look forward to the day that child comes on the show... They are adorable...I just pray she does not loose the baby.

I do hope it is with out Nich though, He has not changed, and was a real sick-o when he left the show to go to the insane asylm..... Hope he leaves them alone too.

Gabi is a niave dangerous girl..She should ahve told Will what she did to Mel right after it happened..I have no sympathy for her and hope Chad nails her to the wall on this and Will gets custody of HIS baby.

couldn't agree more - Chad could've turned her in right from the start, but he didn't and in the end, it cost him his relationship. He needs to go all badass on the little missy!!

#27   2012/12/12 12:03PM
    HouseTops

Quote EpicFail:
    Quote kenerly1:

couldn't agree more - Chad could've turned her in right from the start, but he didn't and in the end, it cost him his relationship. He needs to go all badass on the little missy!!

Agree!!

Give a look tomorrow, Gabi will "give him smack"...copying Nicole's line.

Chad will pick Gabi, I think!!

#28   2012/12/12 12:06PM
    EpicFail

Is that today's Canada??? If it is, I'll be watching tonight.

#29   2012/12/12 12:20PM
    SandraJ

Quote EpicFail:
    Quote kenerly1:

Totally agree with you guys. Haven't liked Gabi from the beginning. Hate what she did to Mel. I do wish Chad had turned her in from the very beginning. Regarding the baby, I don't want anything to happen to the baby, and hope that Kate and Will take the baby. I do think that something is up with Nick and I want all of Gabi's secret(s) to get out.

#30   2012/12/12 05:36PM
    sharon n nic...

I really enjoyed Kristen and Chad today.

She's helping her baby baby brother....

« 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list