List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

Days of Our Lives - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: Days of Our Lives Forum :: Chad DiMera

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Chad DiMera

Started by stjarna at 2012/12/02 03:59AM
    Latest post: 2014/02/17 04:16PM, Views: 57587, Replies: 870
    « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 » »| page:
    #11   2012/12/02 01:20PM
    Re: Chad DiMera
    sharon n nic...

Quote Sunnydaz:
    Quote Dorthea: I think Chad is an idiot get over yourselve all ready Melanie would have ended up leaving him anyway as he so possessive a real DiMera.
    I do think he is going to do something which will cause Gabi to lose her baby and if so I hope Rafe rings his scrawny little neck

Chad used to be HOT, now he looks just like Ej. His mojo is gone and all he has left is obsession.

He must of taken some lessons from rafe.

Because rafe is more obsessed with Sami's feeling for EJ than caring for his sister!

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2012/12/02 01:22PM
    #12   2012/12/02 01:35PM
    stjarna

Quote sharon n nick 4eva:
    Quote Sunnydaz:
    Quote Dorthea: I think Chad is an idiot get over yourselve all ready Melanie would have ended up leaving him anyway as he so possessive a real DiMera.
    I do think he is going to do something which will cause Gabi to lose her baby and if so I hope Rafe rings his scrawny little neck

Chad used to be HOT, now he looks just like Ej. His mojo is gone and all he has left is obsession.

Because rafe is more obsessed with Sami's feeling for EJ than caring for his sister!

SECOND THAT!

#13   2012/12/02 02:25PM
    sharon n nic...

Quote stjarna:
    Quote Sunnydaz:

SECOND THAT!

#14   2012/12/02 02:36PM
    sandra77

Quote stjarna:
    Quote Sunnydaz:

SECOND THAT!

Triple that

#15   2012/12/02 03:33PM
    Sunnydaz

Quote Sunnydaz:

omg such a witty and rare post .. i'm hooked like glue to see the next zinger you have instore

#16   2012/12/03 08:50AM
    Dayz

I'm still undecided on Chad. I have a love/hate situation with him. I kind of like the bad boy image, it could definitely make for great storylines with him. But it seems he's losing sight of who he once was. A mix of both would be nice. I don't really care to see a mini EJ. I mean, if EJ wasn't on the show, then maybe. But having both of them as a DiMera villain is a bit much.

#17   2012/12/03 10:35AM
    Caylee12

Chad has always been my favorite character and thats not going to stop. has he been overreacting yes but it's not totally un-called for either. Let me explain. He's young, and his life was completely blown apart twice one when his mother died when they were fighting, and DA Jackweiner treated him worse then trash, before that his daughter died, after that he thought stefano died and did lose lexie he was handling everything well until all that happened. I understand why hes so mad at Gabi, in his head when Gabi knew that Andrew had Melanie and lied to the police more then once she was ok with it when he was going to tell Melanie the truth gabi pretty much blackmailed him for knowing what she did. Chad didn't lie to control Mel he was trying to protect her from knowing what Gabi did. When he found out that Nick was getting released, he got terrified Nick was going to go after her. His violent assault on Nick was the result of his extreme fear for Melanie's safety, and when he saw Nick stuffing her scarf into his pocket, he snapped. I know it was wrong, but I think it was understandable and he lost everything again. Only this timeAnd to him none of it would have happend if Gabi wouldnt have hired Andrew. It stung watching him drunk, and going after Will. But other then that i can't blame him for wanting to get her back.
    Chads truly broken and its sad to watch but I understand why it's happening.
    Sorry for the book.

#18   2012/12/03 10:46AM
    stjarna

Quote Caylee12: Chad has always been my favorite character and thats not going to stop. has he been overreacting yes but it's not totally un-called for either. Let me explain. He's young, and his life was completely blown apart twice one when his mother died when they were fighting, and DA Jackweiner treated him worse then trash, before that his daughter died, after that he thought stefano died and did lose lexie he was handling everything well until all that happened. I understand why hes so mad at Gabi, in his head when Gabi knew that Andrew had Melanie and lied to the police more then once she was ok with it when he was going to tell Melanie the truth gabi pretty much blackmailed him for knowing what she did. Chad didn't lie to control Mel he was trying to protect her from knowing what Gabi did. When he found out that Nick was getting released, he got terrified Nick was going to go after her. His violent assault on Nick was the result of his extreme fear for Melanie's safety, and when he saw Nick stuffing her scarf into his pocket, he snapped. I know it was wrong, but I think it was understandable and he lost everything again. Only this timeAnd to him none of it would have happend if Gabi wouldnt have hired Andrew. It stung watching him drunk, and going after Will. But other then that i can't blame him for wanting to get her back.
    Chads truly broken and its sad to watch but I understand why it's happening.
    Sorry for the book.

ITA!

He is then actually still a lost boy!
    Did you like him with Abby?

#19   2012/12/03 11:34AM
    Caylee12

I loved him with Abby. They were so sweet.

#20   2012/12/03 01:57PM
    sharon n nic...

Quote Sunnydaz:
    Quote Sunnydaz:

omg such a witty and rare post .. i'm hooked like glue to see the next zinger you have instore

Oh, thank you.....

I would not call them zingers, I would call them the truth!

Have yourself a EJAMI day!

« 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list