List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

Days of Our Lives - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: Days of Our Lives Forum :: Chad DiMera

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Chad DiMera

Started by stjarna at 2012/12/02 03:59AM
    Latest post: 2014/06/19 03:44PM, Views: 63057, Replies: 876
    « 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 » »| page:
    #91   2013/01/11 10:25PM
    Re: Chad DiMera
    Cynderdays

Quote Caylee12: I see what your saying, yeah I would
    I never understood why they went that Chad/Melanie Abby/Austin route.

Chad and Abby make good friends so either way they are awesome together. Can't wait till Monday! Wow I can't believe I just said that.

I know , I can't wait for Monday either. It's been a long time with this soap.
    Chad and Abby are cute together, I just can't get over the thing with Mel. Too fresh.
    The thing with Austin was weird. The actress playing Abby is great she has so much potential and I hope that her character is developed with great story lines in the near future.

#92   2013/01/12 02:14AM
    stjarna

Quote Cynderdays:
    Quote Caylee12: I see what your saying, yeah I would
    I never understood why they went that Chad/Melanie Abby/Austin route.

Chad and Abby make good friends so either way they are awesome together. Can't wait till Monday! Wow I can't believe I just said that.

I know , I can't wait for Monday either. It's been a long time with this soap.
    Chad and Abby are cute together, I just can't get over the thing with Mel. Too fresh.
    The thing with Austin was weird. The actress playing Abby is great she has so much potential and I hope that her character is developed with great story lines in the near future.

Abby (I like her), t the moment is portraide too much as goody goody- she stood up for her mother against Lucas, then all great with Daniel... now she will blast off Chad, ok, he does deserve it, although we like him for speking up and not holding his peace-lol - but she does not know all the facts- and she just gets on a high horse and-
    anyway- I know they are creating drama with her and Chad... but how will they go with a love s/l (maybe they are not!) when it was on very shaky ground to start with....
    Cameron is cute- so it will make it interesting if she goes for him.... but Chad could not care at all if she is with Cameron again- cos he is not over Melanie really...
    I don't know- somehow the writing again has messed up Chad and Abby, imo.

remains to be seen.
    Love both actors- Deidrick and Mansi- have great chemistry, and so much potential with their character in general....

#93   2013/01/12 04:22AM
    Rosieroserson

I like Chad and think Abigail is a good match for him!
    I still believe his older brother E.J really would make her shine!
    He knows the life secrets she doesn't (lol)

#94   2013/01/12 12:24PM
    Fan22

I can't wait to see what the Dimera klan do when they hear Chad was attacked? i think we will see Stephano return and do damage!

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2013/01/12 12:24PM
    #95   2013/01/14 05:57AM
    allmylovingdays

Quote Fan22: I can't wait to see what the Dimera klan do when they hear Chad was attacked? i think we will see Stephano return and do damage!

He better return soon and help out!

and just and OT ? but who the hell started a Chad DiMera thread with that skank? This show better never go that way, it's tough enough having to watch last weeks garbage but CHAD but never get together with the skank that had a hand in getting Melanie kidnapped.

#96   2013/01/14 01:12PM
    Fan22

Great job today Chad!

#97   2013/01/14 01:59PM
    Cynderdays

Quote Fan22: Great job today Chad!

Second that. Go Chad.

#98   2013/01/14 02:16PM
    tariro

Quote Cynderdays:

Second that. Go Chad.

Am loving this DiMera Kid more and more everyday !

#99   2013/01/14 02:19PM
    Cynderdays

Quote tariro:
    Quote Cynderdays:

Second that. Go Chad.

Am loving this DiMera Kid more and more everyday !

He's still a fledgling Dimera ( I think I saw a little remorse in his eyes) but I think Victor is right that Stefano would be proud of Chad today.

#100   2013/01/14 03:08PM
    stjarna

Good on you Chad! A diMera as it should be - can't be bullied by a twit Horton-Fallon or Gabiwitch for that matter!

you told the truth as Hope pointed out!!!!

Go Chad!!

« 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list