List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

Days of Our Lives - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: Days of Our Lives Forum :: Chad DiMera

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Chad DiMera

Started by stjarna at 2012/12/02 03:59AM
    Latest post: 2014/06/19 03:44PM, Views: 62603, Replies: 876
    1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 » »| page:
    #1   2012/12/02 03:59AM
    Chad DiMera
    stjarna

Is he finally a rebel with-out a cause?!

They sharpened his look- manner more aggresive- true DiMera in the making!

Well, seems like the lost boy is gone!

#2   2012/12/02 04:29AM
    Re: Chad DiMera
    IheartWilSon

I've always liked watching this character. He's got a lot of personality. It's going to be interesting watching the transformation.

#3   2012/12/02 05:32AM
    HouseTops

Quote stjarna: Is he finally a rebel with-out a cause?!

Another EJ in the making. Love those Dimera men.

Will he go after Gabi for himself, hate her at the beginning and then fall for her.....just like big brother EJ???? History repeating itself?

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2012/12/02 05:34AM
    #4   2012/12/02 06:28AM
    stjarna

Quote HouseTops:

Will he go after Gabi for himself, hate her at the beginning and then fall for her.....just like big brother EJ???? History repeating itself?

hopefully not falling for her ever! Abby is the right one for him! She has said once like- why can't Stefano be more like his son(EJ!)- and then quickly corrected herself- saying to Chad -more like you. She likes EJ- -so Chad too.
    Anyway, , had is going to be the rebel in a leather jacket- James Dean-like!
    Nick and him are on the road to clash- as Nick will defend Gabi....and he already involved Sonny....

#5   2012/12/02 07:20AM
    sharon n nic...

Quote HouseTops:

I like that!

#6   2012/12/02 09:20AM
    Days_pretender

Yes, Chad is taking lessons on how to be cruel and uncaring from his older brother EJ, and I am so afraid he will push Gabbi or trip her or something, and injure her, and cause an abortion of the youngen she carries any way.. I hope not. Out side of Ciarra, there is not one other dark curly haired little child on the show, and I look forward to the day that child comes on the show... They are adorable...I just pray she does not loose the baby.

I do hope it is with out Nich though, He has not changed, and was a real sick-o when he left the show to go to the insane asylm..... Hope he leaves them alone too.

#7   2012/12/02 09:23AM
    Dorthea

Quote Days_pretender: Yes, Chad is taking lessons on how to be cruel and uncaring from his older brother EJ, and I am so afraid he will push Gabbi or trip her or something, and injure her, and cause an abortion of the youngen she carries any way.. I hope not. Out side of Ciarra, there is not one other dark curly haired little child on the show, and I look forward to the day that child comes on the show... They are adorable...I just pray she does not loose the baby.

I do hope it is with out Nich though, He has not changed, and was a real sick-o when he left the show to go to the insane asylm..... Hope he leaves them alone too.

#8   2012/12/02 09:26AM
    Dorthea

I think Chad is an idiot get over yourselve all ready Melanie would have ended up leaving him anyway as he so possessive a real DiMera.
    I do think he is going to do something which will cause Gabi to lose her baby and if so I hope Rafe rings his scrawny little neck

#9   2012/12/02 09:29AM
    Days_pretender

Quote Dorthea: I think Chad is an idiot get over yourselve all ready Melanie would have ended up leaving him anyway as he so possessive a real DiMera.
    I do think he is going to do something which will cause Gabi to lose her baby and if so I hope Rafe rings his scrawny little neck

Amen.... and Amen

#10   2012/12/02 12:09PM
    Sunnydaz

Quote Dorthea: I think Chad is an idiot get over yourselve all ready Melanie would have ended up leaving him anyway as he so possessive a real DiMera.

Chad used to be HOT, now he looks just like Ej. His mojo is gone and all he has left is obsession.

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list