List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

Days of Our Lives - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: Days of Our Lives Forum :: Kristen, the Medusa

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Kristen, the Medusa

Started by stjarna at 2012/12/02 02:54AM
    Latest post: 2014/06/07 12:55PM, Views: 27033, Replies: 437
    « 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 » »| page:
    #81   2013/02/25 03:25PM
    Re: Kristen, the Medusa
    mille

Quote allmylovingdays:
    Quote mille:
    Quote mille:
    Quote mama rosa: The deadly hairdo finally bit her and I knew all along it would!! Who could resist Body, Brains. Brady!!
    I still think that she's not going to make their move in together all cut and dried!! Stefano is coming back Kristin loves him and will want to spend time with him...Do you think like me that Kristen might push the envelope and bring Brady into the DiMera Manson???....Prove you love me!,don't fault me over who my Father is??!!

I see Brady moving into the House of DiMera. But this is where the problems will start. Stefano dose not like Brady or Samantha. Yes, believe Kristen loves her dad, and Stefano loves his children when their being DiMera's! Stefano, makes his own rules. Do as he says, not do what he dose. IMO, Stefano still wants his "Queen of the Night" He's going along with Kristen, because she was bringing down John. Stefano, wants to kill two birds with one stone. Take Marlena and take down the man whose mother, left his father a shell of a man. Kristen will find out Stefano's true agenda and manure will hit the fan. Kristen hates Marlena, hates her with a passion. I see Brady coming into one of Kristen and Stefano's heated arugements and put two and two together. Imo, also Brady knows that Kristen truly loves him now, but he will also know that he was just her pawn when they began. I see Brady going through with wedding plans but not going threw the actual wedding, he wants to hurt Kristen now! JMO

Lol, I might be wrong but I believe Stefano and John will be a big part of this equation. Where do they go next? Maybe back in time. Remember when Stefano kidnapped the twins Sanantha and Eric to "try" to get Marlena to go away with him, Well I think the same thing is happening now. Fast forward in years to 30 something adults, instead of Eric, it's Samantha and Brady. Their not being kidnapped per se, but their's been ploting to get them to the DiMera way of thinking. Don't know the next moves, but I do believe, Stefano and John will be front and center.JMO

Samantha dear Samantha isn't being manipulated or brainwashed into thinking anything but her own true self. This is who she is and had to try and stifle for far too long.

Stefano isn't liking what either of his children are doing -he hates Brady he hates Samantha.

Kristen today, darling did you get caught? Did Brady hear something you wish he hadn't???

Lol, Samantha was stifling herself? Really! Samantha has "always " said and done what was on her mind. Lol, Elvis caught on to Rafe and Kate's connection today, so how come he did'nt relay that new to Samahtha? hmmm...

#82   2013/02/25 04:44PM
    mama rosa

Quote Undeniable Truth:
    Quote mama rosa:
    Quote stjarna:
    Quote allmylovingdays: Seriously Kristen WHAT ARE YOU DOING? I don't have a clue anymore? Why would she even begin to think Brady would move into the DiMera mansion.

Someone has lost the plot..LOL

why can't they get their own picked-fenced house with beautiful red flowers in front....

Yep,This is started to lose it's luster!..At first I was alright and we all knew Kristen would fall for Brady! Who wouldn't?...But now I think your right they are stumped as to what to do next...Maybe they are hoping when Stefano and John appear in Salem they will figure a way to make sense of this!!...But if they wind up together whoopty do and if they don't whoopty do! I don't think John will make any difference in the story line,even if he divorced Marlena in Italy to Marry Kristen to prove to Brady that John was who she wanted all along...can't see it cause she will blow everything she had accomplished to destroy Marlena and him..Kristen might be crazy but she's not stupid!...

Yeah I wonder what they will do next?

That would be sort of an interesting plot though Mama.

I was happy to see the real Kristen pop up last week (I think it was last week?) when she was tripping out and throwing the pillow around.

Hi Undeniable Truth!
    Thanks eh,...The way things are going I could see it!Marlena might have to turn to Stefano for HELP!! LOL

Kristen killing the pillow and taking a swing at an imaginary John at the park was indeed Classic Kristen!!
    I loved it too! I was wondering what and when she would flip out!!/...It had to happen!...LOL

#83   2013/02/25 04:47PM
    mama rosa

Quote mille:
    Quote mille:
    Quote mama rosa: The deadly hairdo finally bit her and I knew all along it would!! Who could resist Body, Brains. Brady!!
    I still think that she's not going to make their move in together all cut and dried!! Stefano is coming back Kristin loves him and will want to spend time with him...Do you think like me that Kristen might push the envelope and bring Brady into the DiMera Manson???....Prove you love me!,don't fault me over who my Father is??!!

I see Brady moving into the House of DiMera. But this is where the problems will start. Stefano dose not like Brady or Samantha. Yes, believe Kristen loves her dad, and Stefano loves his children when their being DiMera's! Stefano, makes his own rules. Do as he says, not do what he dose. IMO, Stefano still wants his "Queen of the Night" He's going along with Kristen, because she was bringing down John. Stefano, wants to kill two birds with one stone. Take Marlena and take down the man whose mother, left his father a shell of a man. Kristen will find out Stefano's true agenda and manure will hit the fan. Kristen hates Marlena, hates her with a passion. I see Brady coming into one of Kristen and Stefano's heated arguments and put two and two together. IMO, also Brady knows that Kristen truly loves him now, but he will also know that he was just her pawn when they began. I see Brady going through with wedding plans but not going threw the actual wedding, he wants to hurt Kristen now! JMO

Lol, I might be wrong but I believe Stefano and John will be a big part of this equation. Where do they go next? Maybe back in time. Remember when Stefano kidnapped the twins Samantha and Eric to "try" to get Marlena to go away with him, Well I think the same thing is happening now. Fast forward in years to 30 something adults, instead of Eric, it's Samantha and Brady. Their not being kidnapped per se, but there's been plotting to get them to the DiMera way of thinking. Don't know the next moves, but I do believe, Stefano and John will be front and center.JMO

ITA, John is going to be a big part of this picture but I don't think it's going to go according to his plan!

#84   2013/02/25 04:51PM
    sharon n nic...

love Kristen....

love Brady....

but it's time to part ways please!

#85   2013/02/25 04:55PM
    mama rosa

Quote allmylovingdays:
    Quote mille:
    Quote mille:

I see Brady moving into the House of DiMera. But this is where the problems will start. Stefano dose not like Brady or Samantha. Yes, believe Kristen loves her dad, and Stefano loves his children when their being DiMera's! Stefano, makes his own rules. Do as he says, not do what he dose. IMO, Stefano still wants his "Queen of the Night" He's going along with Kristen, because she was bringing down John. Stefano, wants to kill two birds with one stone. Take Marlena and take down the man whose mother, left his father a shell of a man. Kristen will find out Stefano's true agenda and manure will hit the fan. Kristen hates Marlena, hates her with a passion. I see Brady coming into one of Kristen and Stefano's heated arugements and put two and two together. Imo, also Brady knows that Kristen truly loves him now, but he will also know that he was just her pawn when they began. I see Brady going through with wedding plans but not going threw the actual wedding, he wants to hurt Kristen now! JMO

Lol, I might be wrong but I believe Stefano and John will be a big part of this equation. Where do they go next? Maybe back in time. Remember when Stefano kidnapped the twins Samantha and Eric to "try" to get Marlena to go away with him, Well I think the same thing is happening now. Fast forward in years to 30 something adults, instead of Eric, it's Samantha and Brady. Their not being kidnapped per se, but theirs been plotting to get them to the DiMera way of thinking. Don't know the next moves, but I do believe, Stefano and John will be front and center.JMO

Samantha dear Samantha isn't being manipulated or brainwashed into thinking anything but her own true self. This is who she is and had to try and stifle for far too long.

Stefano isn't liking what either of his children are doing -he hates Brady he hates Samantha.

Kristen today, darling did you get caught? Did Brady hear something you wish he hadn't???

Stefano never likes what his children do from Rene and Tony to Wells and Kristen AND EVERYONE IN BETWEEN!LOL....The only fault his beloved Lexi had was Abe!!....Lexi was gold compared to all of his kids blood or not!...I sure hope they don't start listening to him now!!..LOL

#86   2013/02/26 12:15AM
    stjarna

Quote mama rosa:
    Quote allmylovingdays:
    Quote mille:
    Quote mille:

Lol, I might be wrong but I believe Stefano and John will be a big part of this equation. Where do they go next? Maybe back in time. Remember when Stefano kidnapped the twins Samantha and Eric to "try" to get Marlena to go away with him, Well I think the same thing is happening now. Fast forward in years to 30 something adults, instead of Eric, it's Samantha and Brady. Their not being kidnapped per se, but theirs been plotting to get them to the DiMera way of thinking. Don't know the next moves, but I do believe, Stefano and John will be front and center.JMO

Stefano never likes what his children do from Rene and Tony to Wells and Kristen AND EVERYONE IN BETWEEN!LOL....The only fault his beloved Lexi had was Abe!!....Lexi was gold compared to all of his kids blood or not!...I sure hope they don't start listening to him now!!..LOL

I really hope so too- let both Marlena and Stefano have a cow!!!LOL

#87   2013/02/26 02:42AM
    mille

Quote mama rosa:
    Quote allmylovingdays:
    Quote mille:
    Quote mille:

Lol, so true. Most of his childern tried or killed people. But they usually end up dead them self. One thing that's contants with the DiMera Clan is, Stefano. This man has been "ruthless" since day one. He knows the game well, his children can't compete with him, they will eventually end up doing his bidding and taking the fall. Lol, when it comes to Stefano, it's a just a matter of time before he gets his way. Lol, Stefano is coming back to Salem to spin his web, Elvis, Kristen and Chad will have to watch out for Big Daddy Spider!

#88   2013/02/26 03:29AM
    mama rosa

Quote mille:
    Quote mama rosa:
    Quote allmylovingdays:
    Quote mille:
    Quote mille:

I see Brady moving into the House of DiMera. But this is where the problems will start. Stefano dose not like Brady or Samantha. Yes, believe Kristen loves her dad, and Stefano loves his children when their being DiMera's! Stefano, makes his own rules. Do as he says, not do what he dose. IMO, Stefano still wants his "Queen of the Night" He's going along with Kristen, because she was bringing down John. Stefano, wants to kill two birds with one stone. Take Marlena and take down the man whose mother, left his father a shell of a man. Kristen will find out Stefano's true agenda and manure will hit the fan. Kristen hates Marlena, hates her with a passion. I see Brady coming into one of Kristen and Stefano's heated arguments and put two and two together. Imo, also Brady knows that Kristen truly loves him now, but he will also know that he was just her pawn when they began. I see Brady going through with wedding plans but not going threw the actual wedding, he wants to hurt Kristen now! JMO

Lol, so true. Most of his children tried or killed people. But they usually end up dead them self. One thing that's constants with the DiMera Clan is, Stefano. This man has been "ruthless" since day one. He knows the game well, his children can't compete with him, they will eventually end up doing his bidding and taking the fall. Lol, when it comes to Stefano, it's a just a matter of time before he gets his way. Lol, Stefano is coming back to Salem to spin his web, Elvis, Kristen and Chad will have to watch out for Big Daddy Spider!

Morning,Mille!

The only way that Stefano could ever "go down" would be for:
    All his living children and I still believe Tony is alive and would have to be in on this behind the scenes!...yes the only way is for them to take everything that he has taught them each separately,and combine all the expertize that Stefano has given them in different "Specialties"...The kids would have to turn the table on him completely and Tony could take care of everything to keep Stefano in the pitch!!....
    Could you Imagine?!...

Have a Happy Day!

#89   2013/02/26 03:36AM
    tariro

Quote mama rosa:
    Quote allmylovingdays:
    Quote mille:
    Quote mille:

Always found it funny how Stefano could adore Lexi so much though of all his children she was the only one who wasn't one of his soilders -it was always quite weird for me. Though it always seemed to me as if Stefano adored the girls more,Kristen has always seemed like one of his favourites even from way back when ,though she is adopted I always felt he treated her a little better than his own sons. The DiMeras must have the most complicated family relations ever,they are like the Borgias or the Lannisters on Game of thrones but I find them fascinating and love the way Stefano never truly dies!

#90   2013/02/26 04:10AM
    mama rosa

Quote tariro:
    Quote mama rosa:
    Quote allmylovingdays:
    Quote mille:
    Quote mille:

Always found it funny how Stefano could adore Lexi so much though of all his children she was the only one who wasn't one of his soilders -it was always quite weird for me. Though it always seemed to me as if Stefano adored the girls more,Kristen has always seemed like one of his favourites even from way back when ,though she is adopted I always felt he treated her a little better than his own sons. The DiMeras must have the most complicated family relations ever,they are like the Borgias or the Lannisters on Game of thrones but I find them fascinating and love the way Stefano never truly dies!

Good Morning, Tariro!

I think I remember Stefano telling Lexi after she turned her life around after the whole Marla/baby/kidnapping/ episode and became a Cop then made detective,back then....That Lexi was everything he could never aspire to be!!...LOL

Smile at Someone Today and make them Smile too!!

« 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list