List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

Days of Our Lives - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: Days of Our Lives Forum :: Kristen, the Medusa

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Kristen, the Medusa

Started by stjarna at 2012/12/02 02:54AM
    Latest post: 2014/10/15 08:02PM, Views: 28850, Replies: 440
    « 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 » »| page:
    #71   2013/02/20 05:52AM
    Re: Kristen, the Medusa
    allmylovingdays

Quote stjarna:
    Quote mama rosa: The deadly hairdo finally bit her and I knew all along it would!! Who could resist Body, Brains. Brady!!
    I still think that she's not going to make their move in together all cut and dried!! Stefano is coming back Kristin loves him and will want to spend time with him...Do you think like me that Kristen might push the envelope and bring Brady into the DiMera Manson???....Prove you love me!,don't fault me over who my Father is??!!

Yes! That would be so great!!! Let's push the envelopes!!! Let the fathers and mothers, here Stefano, John, Marlena not get their way!!! Love the rebelious kids!!!!! Let the new era begin!!!!

I guess then we have to be thinking that a miracle pregnancy will occur and that Brady will think I can't harm her and this baby --YES this is coming from the nonpregnancy can't stand unwanted unplanned for pregnancy cheerleader. But I can't for the life of me see how love will conquer all for Brady & Kristen.

I see it happening with Samantha and EJ but it took seven plus years, two kids, so much heartache and turmoil. Can it - can love strike twice and conquer all for this family?

I know Kristen was falling and if only MarMar had kept her comments to herself. She is just as bad as Stefano. Flop Sweat. HONEY PLEASE, you were sweating under your coat and I am so sick of her acting all superior. Dang Kristen for hating them so much that she was blinded by their own insecurities.

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2013/02/20 05:54AM
    #72   2013/02/20 10:02AM
    stjarna

Quote allmylovingdays:
    Quote stjarna:
    Quote mama rosa: The deadly hairdo finally bit her and I knew all along it would!! Who could resist Body, Brains. Brady!!
    I still think that she's not going to make their move in together all cut and dried!! Stefano is coming back Kristin loves him and will want to spend time with him...Do you think like me that Kristen might push the envelope and bring Brady into the DiMera Manson???....Prove you love me!,don't fault me over who my Father is??!!

Yes! That would be so great!!! Let's push the envelopes!!! Let the fathers and mothers, here Stefano, John, Marlena not get their way!!! Love the rebelious kids!!!!! Let the new era begin!!!!

I guess then we have to be thinking that a miracle pregnancy will occur and that Brady will think I can't harm her and this baby --YES this is coming from the nonpregnancy can't stand unwanted unplanned for pregnancy cheerleader. But I can't for the life of me see how love will conquer all for Brady & Kristen.

I see it happening with Samantha and EJ but it took seven plus years, two kids, so much heartache and turmoil. Can it - can love strike twice and conquer all for this family?

I know Kristen was falling and if only MarMar had kept her comments to herself. She is just as bad as Stefano. Flop Sweat. HONEY PLEASE, you were sweating under your coat and I am so sick of her acting all superior. Dang Kristen for hating them so much that she was blinded by their own insecurities.

Marlena is as bad as Stefano!Loved this remark- yeah, that's why she and Stefano can't be together.LOL - never really cared for Marlena, she is always so right!!!

This whole Bristen thing is not going to last- imo, yet so far, I like the way things are going- enjoying the whole convulsion with the Black family and others being so against them (it's all a crazy paradox -me liking Bristen s/l- dark knows daylight!!!! Kristen beginnning to know daylight with Brady1 )
    what I would like to see - even when they break up and it is all done- that she becomes free from the Black family- that all this with Brady actually trully makes her move on!!!!! I know, this is a soap and not very likely will this be happening.... Kristen is a strong character and there could be other s/l's that she could carry independently from the Black family!!!!
    what do you think.....
    I only watch Days... and maybe GH here and there... I hope ED doesn't leave Days!

#73   2013/02/20 12:13PM
    mille

Quote Stash: All I see in this relationship is an old woman seducing a much younger man. Gross. I like Brady but the writers are making him act out of character for this story line.

I never really liked Kristen and all this jumping up and down and arm waving when she is happy is making me naucous.

Lol, that's our Medusa! The "Vain" one. For awhile now, with mirror in hand, the vain one has been prancing around and looking at herself while bringing down J/M. (so she thinks)! Lol, can't wait until her conceit becomes her downfall. It's already happening. What she set out to do has become futile and will be for not!

#74   2013/02/20 05:04PM
    allmylovingdays

I hope she doesn't leave either but she will need a bit more to work with -still wished in a way she had set her sights on Father Eric.

#75   2013/02/25 06:14AM
    allmylovingdays

Seriously Kristen WHAT ARE YOU DOING? I don't have a clue anymore? Why would she even begin to think Brady would move into the DiMera mansion.

#76   2013/02/25 07:44AM
    stjarna

Quote allmylovingdays: Seriously Kristen WHAT ARE YOU DOING? I don't have a clue anymore? Why would she even begin to think Brady would move into the DiMera mansion.

Someone has lost the plot..LOL

why can't they get their own picked-fenced house with beautiful red flowers in front....

#77   2013/02/25 08:08AM
    mama rosa

Quote stjarna:
    Quote allmylovingdays: Seriously Kristen WHAT ARE YOU DOING? I don't have a clue anymore? Why would she even begin to think Brady would move into the DiMera mansion.

why can't they get their own picked-fenced house with beautiful red flowers in front....

Yep,This is started to lose it's luster!..At first I was alright and we all knew Kristen would fall for Brady! Who wouldn't?...But now I think your right they are stumped as to what to do next...Maybe they are hoping when Stefano and John appear in Salem they will figure a way to make sense of this!!...But if they wind up together whoopty do and if they don't whoopty do! I don't think John will make any difference in the story line,even if he divorced Marlena in Italy to Marry Kristen to prove to Brady that John was who she wanted all along...can't see it cause she will blow everything she had accomplished to destroy Marlena and him..Kristen might be crazy but she's not stupid!...

Yeah I wonder what they will do next?

#78   2013/02/25 11:45AM
    Undeniable T...

Quote mama rosa:
    Quote stjarna:

Yep,This is started to lose it's luster!..At first I was alright and we all knew Kristen would fall for Brady! Who wouldn't?...But now I think your right they are stumped as to what to do next...Maybe they are hoping when Stefano and John appear in Salem they will figure a way to make sense of this!!...But if they wind up together whoopty do and if they don't whoopty do! I don't think John will make any difference in the story line,even if he divorced Marlena in Italy to Marry Kristen to prove to Brady that John was who she wanted all along...can't see it cause she will blow everything she had accomplished to destroy Marlena and him..Kristen might be crazy but she's not stupid!...

Yeah I wonder what they will do next?

That would be sort of an interesting plot though Mama.

I was happy to see the real Kristen pop up last week (I think it was last week?) when she was tripping out and throwing the pillow around.

#79   2013/02/25 12:35PM
    mille

Quote mille:

I see Brady moving into the House of DiMera. But this is where the problems will start. Stefano dose not like Brady or Samantha. Yes, believe Kristen loves her dad, and Stefano loves his children when their being DiMera's! Stefano, makes his own rules. Do as he says, not do what he dose. IMO, Stefano still wants his "Queen of the Night" He's going along with Kristen, because she was bringing down John. Stefano, wants to kill two birds with one stone. Take Marlena and take down the man whose mother, left his father a shell of a man. Kristen will find out Stefano's true agenda and manure will hit the fan. Kristen hates Marlena, hates her with a passion. I see Brady coming into one of Kristen and Stefano's heated arugements and put two and two together. Imo, also Brady knows that Kristen truly loves him now, but he will also know that he was just her pawn when they began. I see Brady going through with wedding plans but not going threw the actual wedding, he wants to hurt Kristen now! JMO

Lol, I might be wrong but I believe Stefano and John will be a big part of this equation. Where do they go next? Maybe back in time. Remember when Stefano kidnapped the twins Sanantha and Eric to "try" to get Marlena to go away with him, Well I think the same thing is happening now. Fast forward in years to 30 something adults, instead of Eric, it's Samantha and Brady. Their not being kidnapped per se, but their's been ploting to get them to the DiMera way of thinking. Don't know the next moves, but I do believe, Stefano and John will be front and center.JMO

#80   2013/02/25 01:38PM
    allmylovingdays

Quote mille:
    Quote mille:

I see Brady moving into the House of DiMera. But this is where the problems will start. Stefano dose not like Brady or Samantha. Yes, believe Kristen loves her dad, and Stefano loves his children when their being DiMera's! Stefano, makes his own rules. Do as he says, not do what he dose. IMO, Stefano still wants his "Queen of the Night" He's going along with Kristen, because she was bringing down John. Stefano, wants to kill two birds with one stone. Take Marlena and take down the man whose mother, left his father a shell of a man. Kristen will find out Stefano's true agenda and manure will hit the fan. Kristen hates Marlena, hates her with a passion. I see Brady coming into one of Kristen and Stefano's heated arugements and put two and two together. Imo, also Brady knows that Kristen truly loves him now, but he will also know that he was just her pawn when they began. I see Brady going through with wedding plans but not going threw the actual wedding, he wants to hurt Kristen now! JMO

Lol, I might be wrong but I believe Stefano and John will be a big part of this equation. Where do they go next? Maybe back in time. Remember when Stefano kidnapped the twins Sanantha and Eric to "try" to get Marlena to go away with him, Well I think the same thing is happening now. Fast forward in years to 30 something adults, instead of Eric, it's Samantha and Brady. Their not being kidnapped per se, but their's been ploting to get them to the DiMera way of thinking. Don't know the next moves, but I do believe, Stefano and John will be front and center.JMO

Samantha dear Samantha isn't being manipulated or brainwashed into thinking anything but her own true self. This is who she is and had to try and stifle for far too long.

Stefano isn't liking what either of his children are doing -he hates Brady he hates Samantha.

Kristen today, darling did you get caught? Did Brady hear something you wish he hadn't???

« 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list