List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

Days of Our Lives - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: Days of Our Lives Forum :: Kristen, the Medusa

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Kristen, the Medusa

Started by stjarna at 2012/12/02 02:54AM
    Latest post: 2014/01/05 08:06AM, Views: 24878, Replies: 436
    « 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 » »| page:
    #61   2013/02/18 10:16AM
    Re: Kristen, the Medusa
    allmylovingdays

Quote stjarna:
    Quote allmylovingdays:
    Quote stjarna:
    Quote allmylovingdays: Kristen you are so falling for Brady. I almost feel bad that when Brady wakes up - you are going to go beyond BSC if that's possible. I wish your brain and heart worked in sync, your heart is telling your brain stop don't continue on with the sins of your father.

Heart usually wins over the brain.

And I think that deep down Kristen actually wants the man to fall all over her and is getting this now! It's the exact opposite she got from John!!!
    So you think Brady will forgive her in the long run? I wonder how he will find out?

huge speculation-the only thing is him overhearing a conversation with her and Stefano! At least - that is how I would do it! then it is check-mate position- she can't get out of it with making up something!

He will not forgive her! This time she has got more to lose than with John!!!

You know, Stefano really doesn't like Brady, so I think like he did with Will, getting him to talk about the grief sex outloud, Stefano will drop the bomb on Brady on Kristen's plan. It's just the way it is, and this will be after we all know that Kristen stopped playing him and wants to be with him for his own merit. She just doesn't have the luck.

#62   2013/02/18 01:45PM
    stjarna

Quote allmylovingdays:
    Quote stjarna:
    Quote allmylovingdays:
    Quote stjarna:
    Quote allmylovingdays: Kristen you are so falling for Brady. I almost feel bad that when Brady wakes up - you are going to go beyond BSC if that's possible. I wish your brain and heart worked in sync, your heart is telling your brain stop don't continue on with the sins of your father.

Heart usually wins over the brain.

And I think that deep down Kristen actually wants the man to fall all over her and is getting this now! It's the exact opposite she got from John!!!
    So you think Brady will forgive her in the long run? I wonder how he will find out?

huge speculation-the only thing is him overhearing a conversation with her and Stefano! At least - that is how I would do it! then it is check-mate position- she can't get out of it with making up something!

He will not forgive her! This time she has got more to lose than with John!!!

You know, Stefano really doesn't like Brady, so I think like he did with Will, getting him to talk about the grief sex outloud, Stefano will drop the bomb on Brady on Kristen's plan. It's just the way it is, and this will be after we all know that Kristen stopped playing him and wants to be with him for his own merit. She just doesn't have the luck.

And what then with Kristen? Marlena gets all happy, John, and it will be I told you so-to Brady... and Days will be dull without Kristen's playful evilness...

#63   2013/02/19 02:59PM
    mille

Lol, Kristen seeing and talking to an imaginary John today. Medusa is being warned by Peseus (John) she's going down! Nothing bloody though

#64   2013/02/19 03:50PM
    allmylovingdays

I so wanted Kristen to see /hear MarMar's conversation with 'her husband'. She would have felt so much better seeing how the man doesn't even have the time to talk to his most cherished wifeypoo.

#65   2013/02/19 04:31PM
    mille

Lol, poor Kristen is going down! and when she goes she will be taking a brother with her. She's falling in love with Brady and he's going to reject her. Can't wait t see the snakes come out her head. Yes, she will still be after J/M, but their not the only ones. Samantha and Elvis will take a hit too. She'll want to collect on that debt he owes her and Elvis will suddenly have amneisa. Samantha, being Samantha will go back to one of her ex's. Maybe Lucas. Sure Allie and Will will be happy.

#66   2013/02/19 05:01PM
    mama rosa

The deadly hairdo finally bit her and I knew all along it would!! Who could resist Body, Brains. Brady!!
    I still think that she's not going to make their move in together all cut and dried!! Stefano is coming back Kristin loves him and will want to spend time with him...Do you think like me that Kristen might push the envelope and bring Brady into the DiMera Manson???....Prove you love me!,don't fault me over who my Father is??!!

#67   2013/02/19 08:22PM
    mille

Quote mama rosa: The deadly hairdo finally bit her and I knew all along it would!! Who could resist Body, Brains. Brady!!
    I still think that she's not going to make their move in together all cut and dried!! Stefano is coming back Kristin loves him and will want to spend time with him...Do you think like me that Kristen might push the envelope and bring Brady into the DiMera Manson???....Prove you love me!,don't fault me over who my Father is??!!

I see Brady moving into the House of DiMera. But this is where the problems will start. Stefano dose not like Brady or Samantha. Yes, believe Kristen loves her dad, and Stefano loves his children when their being DiMera's! Stefano, makes his own rules. Do as he says, not do what he dose. IMO, Stefano still wants his "Queen of the Night" He's going along with Kristen, because she was bringing down John. Stefano, wants to kill two birds with one stone. Take Marlena and take down the man whose mother, left his father a shell of a man. Kristen will find out Stefano's true agenda and manure will hit the fan. Kristen hates Marlena, hates her with a passion. I see Brady coming into one of Kristen and Stefano's heated arugements and put two and two together. Imo, also Brady knows that Kristen truly loves him now, but he will also know that he was just her pawn when they began. I see Brady going through with wedding plans but not going threw the actual wedding, he wants to hurt Kristen now! JMO

#68   2013/02/19 10:24PM
    stjarna

Quote mama rosa: The deadly hairdo finally bit her and I knew all along it would!! Who could resist Body, Brains. Brady!!

Yes! That would be so great!!! Let's push the envelopes!!! Let the fathers and mothers, here Stefano, John, Marlena not get their way!!! Love the rebelious kids!!!!! Let the new era begin!!!!

#69   2013/02/19 10:52PM
    mille

Lol, when it comes to his children, Stefano will always get his way!! The only way I see them breaking free is if Medusa looks her father straight in the eye and Stefano turns to stone Lol, and we know that's not going to happen.

#70   2013/02/20 05:22AM
    stjarna

I found Marlena and her talking on the bench funny... as Kristen is in turmoil cos she's got feelings now... and Marlena talking so off base...lol

Actually, the writers should have killed off Stefano last year, so we have the kids establish new reign!!!

« 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list