List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

Days of Our Lives - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: Days of Our Lives Forum :: Kristen, the Medusa

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Kristen, the Medusa

Started by stjarna at 2012/12/02 02:54AM
    Latest post: 2014/06/07 12:55PM, Views: 27403, Replies: 437
    « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 » »| page:
    #51   2013/02/09 07:12AM
    Re: Kristen, the Medusa
    lpcb

All I know is she makes my day, never a dull moment.

#52   2013/02/11 03:40PM
    allmylovingdays

Quote rm12:
    Quote stjarna: beautiful and terryfing- at the same time. Compared to the mythological creature is very much to the point in a way- with the snakes hair-

wwhat is really her agenda?! To get John? Destroy Marlena? Will she fall in her own trap? And Brady, actually, will be the end of her?

Kristen gives me the chills. She is gorgeous but so evil and I can't stand that Brady has fallen for her and her act. Personally I think when he finds out what she's done and how she's used him he should go ballistic. I like Brady but I hate how stupid the writers have made him. Can't wait until the truth about Kristen comes out.

I hear this time and again that Brady is a smart man, but since I've watched he his brain leaves the building or all his blood goes somewhere south and never does the grey matter behind his eyes get to do much work. HOWEVER!!! I will ask what do you all think is his 'other reason' for not believing in marriage.

Kristen almost got caught today spilling her drink into the tree. She covered up her little oops!!

#53   2013/02/11 05:10PM
    suz21

I just can't believe Brady is so blind, and watch her trick him into marrying. However, regardless what Kristen is up to I'm a bit bored already with her and whatever it is she wants to do. Where's the fast track story line resolutions.

#54   2013/02/12 05:33AM
    allmylovingdays

Quote suz21: I just can't believe Brady is so blind, and watch her trick him into marrying. However, regardless what Kristen is up to I'm a bit bored already with her and whatever it is she wants to do. Where's the fast track story line resolutions.

I doubt this will be wrapped up until next sweeps. By then we should get a Bristen wedding interruptus???? and Niki should have seduced her priest and we know that the baby should be delivered in May.

#55   2013/02/15 05:29AM
    allmylovingdays

Kristen you are so falling for Brady. I almost feel bad that when Brady wakes up - you are going to go beyond BSC if that's possible. I wish your brain and heart worked in sync, your heart is telling your brain stop don't continue on with the sins of your father.

#56   2013/02/15 09:03AM
    stjarna

Quote allmylovingdays: Kristen you are so falling for Brady. I almost feel bad that when Brady wakes up - you are going to go beyond BSC if that's possible. I wish your brain and heart worked in sync, your heart is telling your brain stop don't continue on with the sins of your father.

Heart usually wins over the brain.

And I think that deep down Kristen actually wants the man to fall all over her and is getting this now! It's the exact opposite she got from John!!!

#57   2013/02/15 12:29PM
    boycott

I like all the Charcter on this soaap. When Kristen is on she is so alive and fun. The talks between Lucas and his son are so heartfelt. Rafe and Kate maybe? Jennifer is a bit boring but I still like her. Sami is a hoot she has jumped in bed with the same men for so long. Its amusing

#58   2013/02/16 08:30AM
    allmylovingdays

Quote stjarna:
    Quote allmylovingdays: Kristen you are so falling for Brady. I almost feel bad that when Brady wakes up - you are going to go beyond BSC if that's possible. I wish your brain and heart worked in sync, your heart is telling your brain stop don't continue on with the sins of your father.

And I think that deep down Kristen actually wants the man to fall all over her and is getting this now! It's the exact opposite she got from John!!!
    So you think Brady will forgive her in the long run? I wonder how he will find out?

#59   2013/02/16 01:53PM
    stjarna

Quote allmylovingdays:
    Quote stjarna:

So you think Brady will forgive her in the long run? I wonder how he will find out?

huge speculation-the only thing is him overhearing a conversation with her and Stefano! At least - that is how I would do it! then it is check-mate position- she can't get out of it with making up something!

He will not forgive her! This time she has got more to lose than with John!!!

#60   2013/02/16 02:54PM
    Stash

All I see in this relationship is an old woman seducing a much younger man. Gross. I like Brady but the writers are making him act out of character for this story line.

I never really liked Kristen and all this jumping up and down and arm waving when she is happy is making me naucous.

« 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list