List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

Days of Our Lives - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: Days of Our Lives Forum :: Kristen, the Medusa

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Kristen, the Medusa

Started by stjarna at 2012/12/02 02:54AM
    Latest post: 2014/10/15 08:02PM, Views: 29830, Replies: 440
    « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 » »| page:
    #41   2013/02/05 08:13PM
    Re: Kristen, the Medusa
    mille

Yes, Kristan's brick wall of a heart has started to tremble slowly. IMO, the first movement came after the fight between father and son.

#42   2013/02/06 06:49PM
    allmylovingdays

Loved the line about forbidden fruit and hooking up with a priest makes messing around with a married man a walk in the park. I didn't expect to like Nicole & Kristen since Nicole lately has been such a wimp but Kristen really livens anyone -eeek - does that mean even JENN? I know she had a scene with her the other day - and I skipped through most of --so Kristen doesn't have the full golden touch So that means she couldn't make me like either.

#43   2013/02/06 10:12PM
    flanndreams

I asked this the other day in a different thread but don't think I got a response...Is EJ supposed to be the baby that Kristen tried to pass off as hers and John's back in the 90s? I guess if he is, that part of history has been discarded, because EJ is currently not young enough to be her child. Didn't watch Days for a couple of years (until recently), so I'm not up to date on everything.

#44   2013/02/06 10:39PM
    mille

Quote flanndreams: I asked this the other day in a different thread but don't think I got a response...Is EJ supposed to be the baby that Kristen tried to pass off as hers and John's back in the 90s? I guess if he is, that part of history has been discarded, because EJ is currently not young enough to be her child. Didn't watch Days for a couple of years (until recently), so I'm not up to date on everything.

Yes he is. They just aged him. Lol, he left as a baby and came back a full grown man, doing his father's bidding. EJ Wells, the race car driver, lol, can't forget the tarot cards.

#45   2013/02/07 01:27AM
    stjarna

kristen making sure Nicole is put in her corner,hm... smart move...but will Nicole stay put....

#46   2013/02/07 05:57AM
    allmylovingdays

Quote stjarna: kristen making sure Nicole is put in her corner,hm... smart move...but will Nicole stay put....

Nicole is off her game and I don't see her getting it back. UNLESS she decides to use her skills to hook her a priest.

#47   2013/02/07 06:05AM
    flanndreams

Quote mille:
    Quote flanndreams: I asked this the other day in a different thread but don't think I got a response...Is EJ supposed to be the baby that Kristen tried to pass off as hers and John's back in the 90s? I guess if he is, that part of history has been discarded, because EJ is currently not young enough to be her child. Didn't watch Days for a couple of years (until recently), so I'm not up to date on everything.

Yes he is. They just aged him. Lol, he left as a baby and came back a full grown man, doing his father's bidding. EJ Wells, the race car driver, lol, can't forget the tarot cards.

Thanks for clearing that up! To think...he should actually be a bit younger than Will. LOL!

#48   2013/02/07 07:20AM
    mille

[quote]Quote stjarna: kristen making sure Nicole is put in her corner,hm... smart move...but will Nicole stay put....[/quot

Lol, No. Think she will be helping out Victor K. Victor hates Kristen a little more than Nicole. Like he said yesterday to Hope, he was just playing mind games with Nicole. Plus he didn't want let Kristen know what's upl

#49   2013/02/09 05:55AM
    allmylovingdays

The opening scene yesterday was OTT but then when she came back to 'her reality' I enjoyed her looking at herself in the mirror portion.

I was wondering how she was going to play off being drunk. I hope we see her monday and the continuation of her plan.

#50   2013/02/09 06:42AM
    rm12

Quote stjarna: beautiful and terryfing- at the same time. Compared to the mythological creature is very much to the point in a way- with the snakes hair-

wwhat is really her agenda?! To get John? Destroy Marlena? Will she fall in her own trap? And Brady, actually, will be the end of her?

Kristen gives me the chills. She is gorgeous but so evil and I can't stand that Brady has fallen for her and her act. Personally I think when he finds out what she's done and how she's used him he should go ballistic. I like Brady but I hate how stupid the writers have made him. Can't wait until the truth about Kristen comes out.

« 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list