List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

Days of Our Lives - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: Days of Our Lives Forum :: Kristen, the Medusa

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Kristen, the Medusa

Started by stjarna at 2012/12/02 02:54AM
    Latest post: 2014/10/15 08:02PM, Views: 30127, Replies: 440
    « 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 » »| page:
    #431   2013/10/23 10:39AM
    Re: Kristen, the Medusa
    allmylovingdays

Quote mama rosa:
    Quote allmylovingdays: I'm a little worried on what this wench will plan for Niki now that Brady's big mouth told her that she accused her of an affair while they were apart. Will Brady see the real Kristen?

Brady,like salt and pepper,with that hat!.. Eat your words!

I need him to go to rehab after the reveal comes out see therapy on his sex addiction

#432   2013/10/29 01:42PM
    mille

Yes kristen, your days are few in Salem, Brother Chad has been exposed, Elvis is next in line for heartbreak and it's coming!

#433   2013/10/29 02:14PM
    CindyHaskins

I want the truth to come out how kristen drug and raped eric and then how ej knew about it.he would end up losing sami.

#434   2013/10/30 06:05AM
    allmylovingdays

Quote CindyHaskins: I want the truth to come out how kristen drug and raped eric and then how ej knew about it.he would end up losing sami.

EJ didn't know. He may end up finding out a day before Sami and the others not sure my buddies at work sent me some spoilers that makes me think he knows for a few minutes before the reveal.

Kristen did this on her own. The only other person that knows what she did is her dad. AND once again how is it that the old man gets out of town when the bomb is ready to explode.

Kristen makes me so angry. Yesterday when she was acting like bridezilla.....how dare Chad take away her daddy on her wedding day. whatever.

#435   2013/11/06 09:50AM
    allmylovingdays

Why can't she just IMPLODE. DIE Beyoitch DIE

#436   2013/11/08 02:02AM
    stjarna

And so the day has come for the terrible Medusa's head to roll

#437   2014/01/05 08:06AM
    allmylovingdays

I read fadings spoiler in the Wilson thread about Stefano and the doctor.......for what purpose did he feel he had to bring this doctor back into play????

But I digress. I meant to share this earlier in the week but work bogged me down and I forgot. By the way do you think she will put her name in for lead actress or supporting-Ari tried supporting last year even though her scenes of her baby dying mess to me seemed more lead.

daytimeconfidential.zap2it.com/2013/12/20/top-10-female-entertainers-of-2013?pag... />

No. 1: Eileen Davidson, Days of Our Lives

We know soaps are well past the days of paying actors Lucci-size salaries, but if any soap queen deserves a pay raise in 2014, it's Eileen Davidson. This lady is so badass, she's coveted by not one, but two Sony-owned sudsers! As glad as we always are to see Ashley Abbott pop in for a visit on The Young and the Restless, it was Days of Our Lives where Davidson soared in 2013.
    Fifteen years after Kristen Blake DiMera lost John Black (Drake Hogestyn) to principled Dr. Marlena Evans (Deidre Hall), the beyiotch goddess returned to exact her revenge. Salem U.S.A didn't know what hit 'em.
    Davidson looked like she was having a blast, as Kristen gleefully played with Doc and John's family. It was as if the Brady-Blacks were a chest full of toys given to Kristen by her father, Stefano DiMera (Joe Mascolo).
    The stunning actress could go from delighting in Kristen's machinations, to being horrified at the thought of losing Brady (Eric Martsolf) in the same scene. Even as Kristen committed one of the most heinous acts in soap history by raping a priest, Davidson more than exhibited all this tragic creature truly wanted was to be loved. DAYS should give this woman whatever she wants to get Kristen back in Salem.

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2014/01/05 08:08AM
    #438   2014/06/07 12:55PM
    stjarna

When I first heard that she would be back, I was like No...I guess cos it was despicable what she had done to Eric.

Now...hm... I am intrigued what she will do next

#439   2014/10/15 01:37PM
    stjarna

The Medusa is back! Her hair does look now like i is full of snakes!

I really hope Kristen stays on for a long while-

I must say that her scenes with Daniel are compelling!

#440   2014/10/15 04:57PM
    all4vibs

Quote stjarna: The Medusa is back! Her hair does look now like i is full of snakes!

I really hope Kristen stays on for a long while-

I must say that her scenes with Daniel are compelling!

The way she reacted after he put his hands around her neck, I was screaming "get it on!!!".

« 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list