List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

Days of Our Lives - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: Days of Our Lives Forum :: Kristen, the Medusa

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Kristen, the Medusa

Started by stjarna at 2012/12/02 02:54AM
    Latest post: 2014/10/15 08:02PM, Views: 28714, Replies: 440
    « 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 » »| page:
    #421   2013/10/08 10:49AM
    Re: Kristen, the Medusa
    HouseTops

Time for Kristen to go and the s/l to go away!!

Too old!!

#422   2013/10/09 05:26AM
    allmylovingdays

I don't like what she did at all but I still get those moments where you sort of can see why Eric & Brady fall for her -you actually believe hr when she says she loves Brady and she wants this one last chance.

#423   2013/10/11 06:08AM
    allmylovingdays

everyone thinks that her sexing up Brady has made him dumb --jeez louise really, your henchman tells you he was being followed and tossed the flashdrive in the river??? all she wants is to be in bed with Brady -and she sucks!!! She couldn't even stay at the party she cohosted besides which NOW I see it more as her throwing the sadist in EJ & Sami's face now.

#424   2013/10/14 11:56AM
    allmylovingdays

Sweeps seriously we have to wait until sweeps to see how and what happens Argh

#425   2013/10/14 10:37PM
    mille

Lol, the fall of the DiMera's! Kristen is next, so hoping she clues Samantha in on how she helped Elvis get her back, lol it won't matter though, Samantha will leave Elvis on her on accord!

#426   2013/10/15 05:39AM
    allmylovingdays

mille you're non indifference is showing

Samantha knows that EJ became her boss to be close to her and that's the whole deal on how Kristen helped EJ. So its out there ....

Now back to just Kristen. Wow I can't wait to see how she gets out of this mess. I really don't expect her to pay. She should because it was jut evil but she won't -lets face it.

#427   2013/10/15 06:37AM
    ej and sami

I can't not stand Kristen she should not be going around blame Samantha for Chad getting shot. It was her father fault he started this mess. I wish Samantha had punch her in face. He brother Chad got shot she going around blame Samantha what idiot. I so proud my girl Samantha for telling off Kristen she deserved.

#428   2013/10/17 06:23AM
    allmylovingdays

so does she end up back with her flashdrive? Ridiculous her having to stay and being left in his office so she can make calls on his landline?? WHAT she doesn't have a phone and as a board member come on we all know they probably have a boardroom she could have easily slipped away to and made her calls. AND WTF was her BS about not being able to make the calls from the house? AGAIN she has no room that she can close a door on argh

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2013/10/17 06:25AM
    #429   2013/10/23 06:21AM
    allmylovingdays

I'm a little worried on what this wench will plan for Niki now that Brady's big mouth told her that she accused her of an affair while they were apart. Will Brady see the real Kristen?

#430   2013/10/23 10:17AM
    mama rosa

Quote allmylovingdays: I'm a little worried on what this wench will plan for Niki now that Brady's big mouth told her that she accused her of an affair while they were apart. Will Brady see the real Kristen?

Brady,like salt and pepper,with that hat!.. Eat your words!

« 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list