List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

Days of Our Lives - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: Days of Our Lives Forum :: Kristen, the Medusa

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Kristen, the Medusa

Started by stjarna at 2012/12/02 02:54AM
    Latest post: 2014/01/05 08:06AM, Views: 24990, Replies: 436
    « 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 » »| page:
    #411   2013/09/29 07:58PM
    Re: Kristen, the Medusa
    HouseTops

Quote mama rosa:
    Quote HouseTops: I have to say I will be glad when this character is gone, gone, gone!!

Hi HouseTops!
    Maybe you could help me out,Do you know the Date,of the Wedding?..I've missed it,and can't find it!..I'm wondering how long before this story line climax's,and leaves us a possible cliffhanger...that goes on for years!...LOL
    Thanks..

Good evening!! Hello, Mama Rose..... No, I do not know....
    Hopefully, DOOL will go on for years at least!!

Want to say, I loved ED on Y&R, not so much on DOOL.
    A square peg in a round hole.....

#412   2013/09/30 12:29PM
    allmylovingdays

Quote HouseTops:
    Quote mama rosa:
    Quote HouseTops: I have to say I will be glad when this character is gone, gone, gone!!

Hi HouseTops!
    Maybe you could help me out,Do you know the Date,of the Wedding?..I've missed it,and can't find it!..I'm wondering how long before this story line climax's,and leaves us a possible cliffhanger...that goes on for years!...LOL
    Thanks..

I hated ED on Y&R they never utilized her enough.

Ed's last date on set was July 16th. If you figure in they film 4 months ahead November 20th week will be the last time we see her

#413   2013/09/30 02:36PM
    mama rosa

Quote allmylovingdays:
    Quote HouseTops:
    Quote mama rosa:

Hi HouseTops!
    Thanks..

I hated ED on Y&R they never utilized her enough.

Ed's last date on set was July 16th. If you figure in they film 4 months ahead November 20th week will be the last time we see her

Hi Amld!

Really? That soon eh!..The writers must have been brainstorming,for a powerful ending to Brady's Forbidden Love Story!...Maybe John comes back and dies,somehow?...
    Thanks!

#414   2013/10/02 05:43AM
    allmylovingdays

Kristen and her IT tech had me rolling. The girl doesn't know who she is dealing with a woman who is on the EDGE!!!

#415   2013/10/02 02:29PM
    mama rosa

Quote allmylovingdays: Kristen and her IT tech had me rolling. The girl doesn't know who she is dealing with a woman who is on the EDGE!!!

ROTFL! I thought Kristen was going to power vault over the desk when she saw the flashdrive!!...Come on Marlena let's plan Sami and Well's engagment party,we Are going to be family!!...OMG!..LOL..And then the I.T...It's not like your going to kill somebody?..Is it??...LOL!!..

#416   2013/10/04 09:35AM
    allmylovingdays

The new SOD shows that Kristen has a plan. She falls back on her original idea lets hope she pays this one better and he doesn't have a partner taking photos of the payoff

#417   2013/10/06 11:14AM
    allmylovingdays

Tony over on two scoops still loves you baby.

The other lady of the DiMera Mansion is kind of having an A Tale of Two Cities moment. Kristen found the best of times and the worst of times last week. She was thrilled that Brady truly, madly, deeply loves her. That was the best. And then there was the little issue of her x-rated flash drive. It's been confirmed -- Marlena has it! Yep, that was the worst. Well, for Kristen anyway. For me, this smoking gun making its rounds is rather exciting, even if it means the downfall of my beloved hellcat.

Why I love Kristen Example 5,660: The lady knows how to spot some shady shenanigans. She knew as soon as she spotted Victor and his cohorts that something was up. She was right. Now she just has to do some major damage control. Methinks she can handle this. She has flair and an evil disposition.

#418   2013/10/07 02:59AM
    littleguysmom

Can't wait until Kristen is gone, gone, gone ... never could stand her the first time she was on. After what she did to Fr. Eric just went to far for me. I hope she never comes back.

#419   2013/10/08 05:15AM
    allmylovingdays

I don't know about not ever coming back. EJ needs his siblings.

It would have been better if she had been pregnant if she did leave and then come back but now - no idea why she would come back if everyone finds out what she did.

#420   2013/10/08 05:43AM
    mama rosa

Quote allmylovingdays: I don't know about not ever coming back. EJ needs his siblings.

It would have been better if she had been pregnant if she did leave and then come back but now - no idea why she would come back if everyone finds out what she did.

Morning!

Yep,like I said way back,..Then even if Kristen doesn't come back her and Brady's child could come searching to find his Daddy!...Shock and Awe!...

Everyone,Have A Great Day!...

« 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list