List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

Days of Our Lives - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: Days of Our Lives Forum :: Kristen, the Medusa

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Kristen, the Medusa

Started by stjarna at 2012/12/02 02:54AM
    Latest post: 2014/01/05 08:06AM, Views: 24969, Replies: 436
    « 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 » »| page:
    #391   2013/08/16 07:10AM
    Re: Kristen, the Medusa
    allmylovingdays

I loved the scenes with the little girl yesterday. I wanted to start a thread in praise of the little girl but it would be on the front page for a second only

Haley was awesome and the scenes with Kristen --this is what I wanted from her instead of the defrock Eric fiasco

#392   2013/08/16 07:34AM
    stjarna

Quote allmylovingdays: I loved the scenes with the little girl yesterday. I wanted to start a thread in praise of the little girl but it would be on the front page for a second only

Haley was awesome and the scenes with Kristen --this is what I wanted from her instead of the defrock Eric fiasco

Haley- Kristen absolutely amazing! My wish was, Eric fiasco never happened and Brady and Kristen adopt that little girl!!!
    How is that the writers start really good- and then mess up big time... Bristen could have been a great couple...
    Kristen has dual personality it seems to me at time, the real one with the girl yesterday... and then she hides that deep down in her somewhere and locks it away and the nasty Medusa comes out!!!
    It would have been interesting if Marlena listened at the door!!!

#393   2013/08/16 07:43AM
    allmylovingdays

Quote stjarna:
    Quote allmylovingdays: I loved the scenes with the little girl yesterday. I wanted to start a thread in praise of the little girl but it would be on the front page for a second only

Haley- Kristen absolutely amazing! My wish was, Eric fiasco never happened and Brady and Kristen adopt that little girl!!!
    How is that the writers start really good- and then mess up big time... Bristen could have been a great couple...
    Kristen has dual personality it seems to me at time, the real one with the girl yesterday... and then she hides that deep down in her somewhere and locks it away and the nasty Medusa comes out!!!

Guess who finds out about what Kristen thinks is happening to her body..not MarMar but I bet it is why she ends up with Vic to tag team.

#394   2013/08/16 07:43AM
    allmylovingdays

Quote stjarna:

Guess who finds out about what Kristen thinks is happening to her body..not MarMar but I bet it is why she ends up with Vic to tag team.

#395   2013/08/17 12:58PM
    allmylovingdays

I want to figure out how she leaves??? I read a short blip on her latest SOD interview and she didn't tell anyone practically until the day she was ready to leave?? didn't the cast wonder what was up with her character?? The only person she actually gave fair warning was leaving was EM(Brady) and he asked her was she going back to Y&R. She said she worked so many hours because of the cut in pay she got when she came over here from Y&R.

#396   2013/08/19 01:49PM
    mama rosa

Quote allmylovingdays: I want to figure out how she leaves??? I read a short blip on her latest SOD interview and she didn't tell anyone practically until the day she was ready to leave?? didn't the cast wonder what was up with her character?? The only person she actually gave fair warning was leaving was EM(Brady) and he asked her was she going back to Y&R. She said she worked so many hours because of the cut in pay she got when she came over here from Y&R.

Hey Amld!
    How you doing?!...Told you I'll be around!...LOL
    I caught up on the show on the weekend,and with what I have seen,this is what I think Kristen is going to do!....

Kristen is going to be with child,...That is going to throw her reeling!...She won't know what to do so she will do exactly what the DiMera's do best....She'll hire someone that looks like her to fake her death,...Then leave Salem...
    Then some day down the line a young man/woman will show up in Salem looking for his/her Father.....That way there can be another s/l of him/her searching for his/her Dad!...
    Maybe even twins with two different Daddy's!!!....LOL

Everybody Smile! ,Somebody Loves You!!...Pass it on!

#397   2013/08/19 04:13PM
    CherriexxStarr

Maybe it's menopause?!?! Have they ever done that story line before?

#398   2013/08/19 05:51PM
    mama rosa

Quote CherriexxStarr: Maybe it's menopause?!?! Have they ever done that story line before?

HiCherriexxStarr
    Alice and Julie,Maggie and Marlena and Hope I think...

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2013/08/19 05:52PM
    #399   2013/08/19 08:44PM
    mama rosa

Oh, One more thing Kristen deserves to get busted if she answers that door with the preg.test in her hand!!...
    Wonder if Eric will Congratulate Her and Brady!!...

#400   2013/08/19 08:52PM
    allmylovingdays

Quote mama rosa: Oh, One more thing Kristen deserves to get busted if she answers that door with the preg.test in her hand!!...
    Wonder if Eric will Congratulate Her and Brady!!...

Hi ya mamarosa I thought the same thing if she answers the door with that in her hand she deserves to be called on it.

« 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list