List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

Days of Our Lives - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: Days of Our Lives Forum :: Kristen, the Medusa

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Kristen, the Medusa

Started by stjarna at 2012/12/02 02:54AM
    Latest post: 2014/06/07 12:55PM, Views: 27364, Replies: 437
    « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 » »| page:
    #31   2013/01/21 11:55AM
    Re: Kristen, the Medusa
    mille

Lol, as they say "what goes up, must come down." Brady will find out that he has been the pawn in Kritter's scheme to destroy J/M. This is were the horse manure will hit the pan. Lol, Kritter in love with Brady and he wants nothing to do with her! Can't wait to see Kritter's chess board go up in smoke!!!

#32   2013/01/23 05:20AM
    allmylovingdays

Did you all read the spoilers for February yet? shocked is hardly the word for her next move.

#33   2013/01/27 12:36PM
    mama rosa

Quote allmylovingdays: Did you all read the spoilers for February yet? shocked is hardly the word for her next move.

Hi Amld!
    Was I right?
    Kristen is so smooth,but like I mentioned when we heard Kristen was coming back this might back fire...
    a couple of ways,Kristen manages to break up Doc and John,putting enough distance between them that someone moves out,leaving Marlena on her own,that situation could turn deadly if Kristen were to hear about John on the out!
    Then of course there is the fact that Miracles happen in Salem what if Kristen and Brady decided to get married,and then there is that miracle I mentioned what if they became pregnant?
    What if Stefano decided to take advantage of Kristen leg work and scoop Marlena again?
    I'm DYING to know!!...BUT you know I don't read the spoilers so don't give me any other dirt!!LOL ...Thanks Almd!

#34   2013/01/27 12:51PM
    Lialovessoaps

I think at first her agenda was to split up John and Marlena by getting John into bed; with Marlena catching them. Since she couldn't get John to lower his guard against her to make it happen, she got mad at him, and decided to go after clueless Brady. She got what she wanted, but I think she's now caught up in the fun of rubbing the affair even harder in John's face, instead of backing out like Stefano would like her to. It's all working out for her though, because it's stirred what appears to be some deep feelings inside of John for her. He's downright jealous now, because Brady got to bed her, and Marlena knew, and said nothing. Someone suggested the writers have him marry Kristen as a plan to keep her from Brady, but aren't he and Marlena already married? If that could happen though it would be totally self-serving on his behalf....Cause it really wouldn't solve a thing for he and Marlena or he and Brady. Lol

#35   2013/01/27 01:49PM
    stjarna

Kristen vs Nicole?!-

#36   2013/01/31 05:16AM
    allmylovingdays

Quote mama rosa:
    Quote allmylovingdays: Did you all read the spoilers for February yet? shocked is hardly the word for her next move.

Hi Amld!
    Was I right?
    Kristen is so smooth,but like I mentioned when we heard Kristen was coming back this might back fire...
    a couple of ways,Kristen manages to break up Doc and John,putting enough distance between them that someone moves out,leaving Marlena on her own,that situation could turn deadly if Kristen were to hear about John on the out!
    Then of course there is the fact that Miracles happen in Salem what if Kristen and Brady decided to get married,and then there is that miracle I mentioned what if they became pregnant?
    What if Stefano decided to take advantage of Kristen leg work and scoop Marlena again?
    I'm DYING to know!!...BUT you know I don't read the spoilers so don't give me any other dirt!!LOL ...Thanks Almd!

I try to stay away from spoilers if you can believe it. I get spoiled from twitter though. You can't help but get spoiled when all the excitement that is building and they can't stop chattering, so most of my spoilage is EJAMI related.

I want Kristen to get caught up in her own little web. I think she is, but not yet. I'm not worried about 'the note' being revealed. Kristen can totally pull that off. SO WHAT, SO she told him it was written to EJ but it was written to Marlena and that she didnt' tell Brady, please. Kristen can tell him that she didn't want him to think badly once again about Marlena and he should totally believe it. IF he doesn't and he finally gets a clue -well I think I will faint.

Stefano isn't happy about her affair with Brady. You would think that he would come swoooping in and take advantage of John leaving Marlena. WHERE IS STEFANO????

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2013/01/31 05:22AM
    #37   2013/02/05 07:12AM
    stjarna

Marlena must stop giving Kristen ideas LOL

Is there going to be any jilting?!, hm....

and why should stefano stop kristen?! I am lost here....don't the diMera do whatever they want?!....

#38   2013/02/05 11:47AM
    sandra77

Quote stjarna: beautiful and terryfing- at the same time. Compared to the mythological creature is very much to the point in a way- with the snakes hair-

wwhat is really her agenda?! To get John? Destroy Marlena? Will she fall in her own trap? And Brady, actually, will be the end of her?

While I love Kristen and think she's super fun to watch, I feel she will hurt EJ and I will have to wish her to turn to stone.

#39   2013/02/05 03:05PM
    mille

Quote sandra77:
    Quote stjarna: beautiful and terryfing- at the same time. Compared to the mythological creature is very much to the point in a way- with the snakes hair-

wwhat is really her agenda?! To get John? Destroy Marlena? Will she fall in her own trap? And Brady, actually, will be the end of her?

While I love Kristen and think she's super fun to watch, I feel she will hurt EJ and I will have to wish her to turn to stone.

Well IMO Elvis gave his sister some ammunition today. Kirsten says all their hard work paid off. Elvis is happy, he says he owes Kristen. Wondering how Kristen will collect her debt?

#40   2013/02/05 05:24PM
    allmylovingdays

Kristen may be the angst in what will happen to EJ & Samantha but right now I am more intrigued with what is she doing with Brady still.

How is she going to get him to want to ask her to marry him and I agree she won't be the one jilting Brady. She thinks she has no heart and is preventing it from getting involved but we see the little cracks.

« 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list