List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

Days of Our Lives - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: Days of Our Lives Forum :: Kristen, the Medusa

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Kristen, the Medusa

Started by stjarna at 2012/12/02 02:54AM
    Latest post: 2014/10/15 08:02PM, Views: 29874, Replies: 440
    « 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 » »| page:
    #381   2013/08/05 02:49PM
    Re: Kristen, the Medusa
    mille

Yes, a fight between the Kritt and Marlena! It's coming Friday. Hoping Marlena knocks her silly!

#382   2013/08/06 02:15AM
    ephjap

Sad to see Eileen Davidson out on dool.However knew it was coming after I saw where the whole Father Eric story was going. Why the writers or Corday would write such a talented entertaining Actress into a corner like that is beyond me.I guess to many loyalties with mainstay actors. They should have put her on a slow winding road to redemption, but not a complete good girl. Everyone loves an anti heroine more these days.

#383   2013/08/06 04:08AM
    allmylovingdays

Quote ephjap: Sad to see Eileen Davidson out on dool.However knew it was coming after I saw where the whole Father Eric story was going. Why the writers or Corday would write such a talented entertaining Actress into a corner like that is beyond me.I guess to many loyalties with mainstay actors. They should have put her on a slow winding road to redemption, but not a complete good girl. Everyone loves an anti heroine more these days.
    I agree the wrote her in ths corner and there is no way she can squeeze out of it like she did the window yesterday.

#384   2013/08/06 01:08PM
    CdnMama

Quote littleguysmom: I don't want Kristen being pregnant either, if anyone should be pregnant with a miracle baby it's Nicole at least she would know who the daddy is because she has only been with Brady since she started living at the convent. And I want the baby to live this time. JMO.

OH I agree it's about time that Nicole has a baby!!! I was so pissed when they wrote her having a miscarriage, that was unnecessary and too sad to watch!!!

#385   2013/08/06 01:10PM
    CdnMama

Quote stjarna: It's a shame they messed up things with that Eric and Kristen s/l... Bristen looked great yesterday, and now it is all tarnished with Eric-Kristen- ugh!!!!

I don't get this whole stupid father Eric thing anyway! What is the point of it all??? It is beyond dumb. Kristen and Brady were soap gold and now this. What a waste of this wonderful actress' talents! Can't believe the writers did this!

#386   2013/08/08 12:53PM
    napangel

They said somewhere in the spoilers that Kristen confides in Jen, she thinks she is pregnant...I posted before, I bet Nicole ends up pregnant....so you think Kristen will be pregnant to Brady or to Eric??? Or maybe that is going to be part of her exit story line..... hmmm??!!

#387   2013/08/09 05:13AM
    allmylovingdays

Quote napangel: They said somewhere in the spoilers that Kristen confides in Jen, she thinks she is pregnant...I posted before, I bet Nicole ends up pregnant....so you think Kristen will be pregnant to Brady or to Eric??? Or maybe that is going to be part of her exit story line..... hmmm??!!

I read this spoiler too from friends at work and though it was something we wished for earlier now it is tainted but so soapy.

#388   2013/08/09 10:58AM
    HouseTops

Please do not bring Kristen back pregnant!!

#389   2013/08/09 04:35PM
    allmylovingdays

Quote HouseTops: Please do not bring Kristen back pregnant!!

I actually think she will leave this way not brought back.

#390   2013/08/16 07:10AM
    allmylovingdays

I loved the scenes with the little girl yesterday. I wanted to start a thread in praise of the little girl but it would be on the front page for a second only

Haley was awesome and the scenes with Kristen --this is what I wanted from her instead of the defrock Eric fiasco

« 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list