List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

Days of Our Lives - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: Days of Our Lives Forum :: Kristen, the Medusa

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Kristen, the Medusa

Started by stjarna at 2012/12/02 02:54AM
    Latest post: 2014/10/15 08:02PM, Views: 28898, Replies: 440
    « 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 » »| page:
    #371   2013/07/21 05:03PM
    Re: Kristen, the Medusa
    mille

Quote allmylovingdays: Soap viewers don't expect instant gratification. Look at how long it is taking for this Jack or Nicholas paternity thing to come out on Y&R.

If she was preggers and she had the kid - either the kid will need something from its daddy and then we will have to wait and see who's the daddy storyline come out of the woodworks.

Not getting off of the subject of Days, But didn't Sharon mess with the paternity outcome, and she knows Summer is actually Nicks daughter. If true, Instance Gratification came when Phyllis overheard Sharon talking to Cassie grave about what she did. Lol, back to Days!!

#372   2013/07/22 05:22AM
    allmylovingdays

Quote mille:
    Quote allmylovingdays: Soap viewers don't expect instant gratification. Look at how long it is taking for this Jack or Nicholas paternity thing to come out on Y&R.

If she was preggers and she had the kid - either the kid will need something from its daddy and then we will have to wait and see who's the daddy storyline come out of the woodworks.

Not getting off of the subject of Days, But didn't Sharon mess with the paternity outcome, and she knows Summer is actually Nicks daughter. If true, Instance Gratification came when Phyllis overheard Sharon talking to Cassie grave about what she did. Lol, back to Days!!

OT. Seriously!!?!?! I don't watch Y &R and knew Sharon changed the paternity because of twitter but I didn't know Phyllis overheard. WOW I guess she might try and kill Sharon and that's why Phyllis leaves!!?!?!?!????

The miracle baby and who's the daddy is a soap staple. Not sure I want it anymore for Kristen when she first started falling for Brady I did but now. NO

#373   2013/07/22 07:44AM
    littleguysmom

I don't want Kristen being pregnant either, if anyone should be pregnant with a miracle baby it's Nicole at least she would know who the daddy is because she has only been with Brady since she started living at the convent. And I want the baby to live this time. JMO.

#374   2013/07/24 06:48AM
    stjarna

It's a shame they messed up things with that Eric and Kristen s/l... Bristen looked great yesterday, and now it is all tarnished with Eric-Kristen- ugh!!!!

#375   2013/07/24 09:05AM
    mama rosa

How close can that girl Kristen get to complete self destruction!...Unreal!...LOL...Kristen better get rid of the computer thingy before Ceara the only one in their camp/corner finds it and gives it to Mommy Hope!!

Brady loves Kristen!!Na,Na,Na,Na!!...I knew he wasn't over her!!...LOL.. She's not dead and Brady doesn't do break ups!!...LOL..Won't Stefano be surprised if they try again!!
    John will have a Cow!...Marlena,Oh,boy that will be good!!
    I just want someone on this show to end up happy and In Love!!..The Heart wants what the Heart wants!!..

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2013/07/24 09:07AM
    #376   2013/07/24 09:22AM
    fadingrose

Quote mille:

Sorry, but not all DAYS fans are familiar with Y&R story lines, so we don't know the plot for Sharon, Summer, Nick, Phyllis and Cassie or even who they are. And we don't have to go outside of Salem to find an over-used "Who's the Daddy" mystery--often followed up by a messing with medical records.

#377   2013/07/24 10:43AM
    mille

Anyway, don't think the writer's will make Kristen pregnant. I do believe she and Brady will still try to adopt. It won't be a baby though. I see a school age child. Again they will b e happy until she is found out, it will be awhile imo, don't see it happening until November sweeps. Lol.

#378   2013/07/27 05:53AM
    allmylovingdays

I'm hoping they don't make her pregnant.

Ok, how in the world being Susan can she get the evidence. This storyline is getting tiresome.

#379   2013/08/04 07:48AM
    allmylovingdays

How does she get out of the pickle she's in right now

I didn't want to see Kristen off screen. I hate that ED is leaving. But they painted her in a corner right now with that video and we all know it will be discovered

#380   2013/08/05 05:28AM
    allmylovingdays

This week is full of Kristen. Twitter yesterday stated this is a Kristenentric full of chaos and even a fight with MarMar.

« 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list