List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

Days of Our Lives - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: Days of Our Lives Forum :: Kristen, the Medusa

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Kristen, the Medusa

Started by stjarna at 2012/12/02 02:54AM
    Latest post: 2014/06/07 12:55PM, Views: 26405, Replies: 437
    « 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 » »| page:
    #361   2013/07/16 02:38PM
    Re: Kristen, the Medusa
    mama rosa

Quote stjarna: Well, Kristen, you had a real chance of being happy with Brady, but yes, hatred towards Marlena came first. So live with it!!!

It's like Kristen has split personality!!!

Hi Stjarna!
    Maybe Daniel will diagnose her,with a split personality then Brady has another reason to "understand" her and forgive her!!...LOL..

#362   2013/07/17 05:36AM
    allmylovingdays

Quote mama rosa:
    Quote stjarna: Well, Kristen, you had a real chance of being happy with Brady, but yes, hatred towards Marlena came first. So live with it!!!

Hi Stjarna!
    Maybe Daniel will diagnose her,with a split personality then Brady has another reason to "understand" her and forgive her!!...LOL..

MamaRosa always so hopeful. I swear stjarna it has to exactly that her highs and lows are all over the place.

#363   2013/07/17 05:36AM
    allmylovingdays

Quote mama rosa:

Hi Stjarna!

MamaRosa always so hopeful. I swear stjarna it has to exactly that her highs and lows are all over the place.

#364   2013/07/19 05:46AM
    allmylovingdays

The dress yesterday for a church/school dedication? mmm NO

#365   2013/07/20 08:58AM
    allmylovingdays

She wants to be with Brady still. she will always have this video though waiting to be discovered. WHY WHY WHY did she do this??!! IDIOT!

Did you see her daydream of the kid and the book with Brady Black JR?!!

#366   2013/07/20 12:51PM
    fadingrose

Quote mama rosa:

Hi Stjarna!

Oh,please, let's not give Dr. FeelGood another field of medicine (Psychiatry) in which he has "specialized." He is probably already the most competent doctor on earth. Oh, wait.With that diagnois, Kristen may be forgiven by Brady and everyone else, and that would mean that DANIEL has, in effect< SAVED HER LIFE, in Salem. Isn't that his MO for seduction? (Just asking)

#367   2013/07/21 10:38AM
    allmylovingdays

TWO SCOOPS things she might be preggers too??!!!!

Kristen gets a lot of leeway in the believability department because virtually nothing is off the table for her. So while I don't condone her actions, I certainly appreciate them for moving this storyline along! And I really can't shake the feeling that we're heading for a Kristen pregnancy.

First, Kristen had visions of Brady Black Jr. Visions of babies are right up there with fainting spells as a pregnancy indicator

#368   2013/07/21 12:30PM
    mille

If Kristen is pregnant, it would be do to Writer's Amnesia! Like the actress, but not the character. Saying that, Kristen will get it in the end. Not looking for instant gratification with these two and their storyline. The end will come, lol, I'll wait!

#369   2013/07/21 01:30PM
    allmylovingdays

Soap viewers don't expect instant gratification. Look at how long it is taking for this Jack or Nicholas paternity thing to come out on Y&R.

If she was preggers and she had the kid - either the kid will need something from its daddy and then we will have to wait and see who's the daddy storyline come out of the woodworks.

#370   2013/07/21 02:46PM
    fadingrose

Quote allmylovingdays: Soap viewers don't expect instant gratification. Look at how long it is taking for this Jack or Nicholas paternity thing to come out on Y&R.

If she was preggers and she had the kid - either the kid will need something from its daddy and then we will have to wait and see who's the daddy storyline come out of the woodworks.

Please, NOT AGAIN. Another miracle pregnancy and another "change the medical records" drama"? (Just thinking, isn't Kristen a little too old to become pregnant, since she's probably past menopause. Of course, taking hormones and whatever else older women do to become pregnant may have been in her plan--but I seriously doubt that.)

« 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list