List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

Days of Our Lives - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: Days of Our Lives Forum :: Kristen, the Medusa

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Kristen, the Medusa

Started by stjarna at 2012/12/02 02:54AM
    Latest post: 2014/10/15 08:02PM, Views: 28937, Replies: 440
    « 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 » »| page:
    #321   2013/06/20 07:54AM
    Re: Kristen, the Medusa
    dazgonby

Gee could she possibly draw more attention to herself

#322   2013/06/20 08:25AM
    stjarna

The disguise was awful, same as the accent! Awful!

Alao, EJ should be definitely beware of her! But also found the phony liking towards eachother interesting- EJ knows she is on Stefano's side-
    I'd like to see her face when EJ comes out with the take over thing!!! I sincerely hope EJ manages to do it!!! Will there be a tug of war between EJ and Kristen?!

#323   2013/06/20 07:49PM
    allmylovingdays

What is her plan. Take photos n or does she really plan on sexing up the drugged out father???

#324   2013/06/21 04:06PM
    allmylovingdays

I knew this was her plot. But is she now going to cry rape?!?!

#325   2013/06/22 09:31AM
    mama rosa

Good Saturday Morning Everyone!
    I've been thinking how can Kristen destroy Marlena or at least mess with her Head perminitally!
    I think I finally have figured out how any of Kristen plan will in the long run "kill" Marlena and her relationship with Eric!.....
    The viles have mind altering syrups in them!..Eric's bad boy side is going to come up to the surface!,...Maybe all the handler better known as Kristen has to do is have sex with him, to change Eric,break him so to speak, Then she would have control over him.. And then with a certain look Eric becomes someone else!....So maybe this has to be done in a certain time limit?!....With Nicole walking in the Hotel door, Nicole might screw all the timing up!! ...
    Or maybe Eric will want to have sex with Nicole??...Could you just see the look on Nicoles shocked face!!...Hmmm...

#326   2013/06/22 10:29AM
    mama rosa

Quote mama rosa: Good Saturday Morning Everyone!
    I've been thinking how can Kristen destroy Marlena or at least mess with her Head perminitally!
    I think I finally have figured out how any of Kristen plan will in the long run "kill" Marlena and her relationship with Eric!.....
    The viles have mind altering syrups in them!..Eric's bad boy side is going to come up to the surface!,...Maybe all the handler better known as Kristen has to do is have sex with him, to change Eric,break him so to speak, Then she would have control over him.. And then with a certain look Eric becomes someone else!....So maybe this has to be done in a certain time limit?!....With Nicole walking in the Hotel door, Nicole might screw all the timing up!! ...
    Or maybe Eric will want to have sex with Nicole??...Could you just see the look on Nicoles shocked face!!...Hmmm...

I forgot something!..LOL
    I said I thought Brady would phone Kristen and he Did,Brady even went to see her!...Brady's thinking about "them" and is questioning his decision!
    Brady IS still in love with Kristen!!...There is still hope they will get back together!...Before Eric is FUBAR!...

#327   2013/06/22 12:53PM
    mama rosa

Quote mama rosa:

I forgot something!..LOL
    I said I thought Brady would phone Kristen and he Did,Brady even went to see her!...Brady's thinking about "them" and is questioning his decision!
    Brady IS still in love with Kristen!!...There is still hope they will get back together!...Before Eric is FUBAR!...

Duh,I forgot something else...
    The reason behind my idea is that Eric is Marlenas rock now,that she dumped John.....All her kids are messed up somehow,all but her perfect Eric!...So if Kristen can deroot that relationship she would have taken the one person that Marlena depends on!..Kristen would be in her glory if Eric turned on her and all that love turned into dismise and resent,for never being around when her kids needed her,until she dumped John,Now you want to step in and be Mom???!!....
    Even if Brady and Kristen get back together, to Kristen it would be Marlena's Wedding present,the icing on the cake!, to Her and Brady!...LOL
    LOL...

#328   2013/06/23 08:47AM
    allmylovingdays

Quote mama rosa:
    Quote mama rosa:

I forgot something!..LOL

The reason behind my idea is that Eric is Marlenas rock now,that she dumped John.....All her kids are messed up somehow,all but her perfect Eric!...So if Kristen can deroot that relationship she would have taken the one person that Marlena depends on!..Kristen would be in her glory if Eric turned on her and all that love turned into dismise and resent,for never being around when her kids needed her,until she dumped John,Now you want to step in and be Mom???!!....
    Even if Brady and Kristen get back together, to Kristen it would be Marlena's Wedding present,the icing on the cake!, to Her and Brady!...LOL
    LOL...

I always love your perspective. I like the Eric mind altering thing. I too wondered if Brady somehow is the one at the door not Niki --but that would be something Kristen wouldn't want him to know or see. Then I like the idea that after Kristen leaves -Niki gets the benefits of the drugging by getting her groove on with Eric.

so many things to think of.....this is two scoops HUZZAH at Kristen. I have to share!

Oh, deliciously twisted Kristen! You, your Kris Jenner wig, and your whack accent made my year. I've been wrestling with how the show is going to get Eric out of the priesthood, and you managed to do it with one shot of forget-who-you-are serum.

Granted, I was not expecting Kristen to try to rape Eric. Even if Nicole's knock on the door stops Eric and Kristen from going all the way, that move was pretty sick, even for Kristen. Brady may have forgiven her for everything up to this point, but once he finds out that she drugged and raped his priest brother, I don't know that she'll have a chance.

#329   2013/06/24 09:23AM
    mama rosa

Quote allmylovingdays:
    Quote mama rosa:
    Quote mama rosa:

I forgot something!..LOL

LOL...

I always love your perspective. I like the Eric mind altering thing. I too wondered if Brady somehow is the one at the door not Niki --but that would be something Kristen wouldn't want him to know or see. Then I like the idea that after Kristen leaves -Niki gets the benefits of the drugging by getting her groove on with Eric.

so many things to think of.....this is two scoops HUZZAH at Kristen. I have to share!

Oh, deliciously twisted Kristen! You, your Kris Jenner wig, and your whack accent made my year. I've been wrestling with how the show is going to get Eric out of the priesthood, and you managed to do it with one shot of forget-who-you-are serum.

Granted, I was not expecting Kristen to try to rape Eric. Even if Nicole's knock on the door stops Eric and Kristen from going all the way, that move was pretty sick, even for Kristen. Brady may have forgiven her for everything up to this point, but once he finds out that she drugged and raped his priest brother, I don't know that she'll have a chance.

Kristen stands a chance of getting away with it!,..
    She has an ajoining room!,and Exit!,Stage Left!...LOL..

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2013/06/24 09:24AM
    #330   2013/06/24 09:53AM
    allmylovingdays

Half of the time I can't think around the next corner, bravo on the connecting door idea. I guess we shall see today what happens

« 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list