List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

Days of Our Lives - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: Days of Our Lives Forum :: Kristen, the Medusa

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Kristen, the Medusa

Started by stjarna at 2012/12/02 02:54AM
    Latest post: 2014/01/05 08:06AM, Views: 24895, Replies: 436
    « 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 » »| page:
    #311   2013/06/15 03:32PM
    Re: Kristen, the Medusa
    mama rosa

Quote allmylovingdays:
    Quote mama rosa: I think Kristen is going to send Nicole a necklace the has poison on it,she's going to make it out so that it looks like Brady sent her, a Thank you present and is going to try to kill her!!..
    Or maybe it's for Doc!
    Thoughts..

Can Kristen's gift accidentally be given to Kate??!! Just thinking that has me Smiling big time!!!

So you think Kristen still wants Brady? If she does she's going about it the wrong way.

Yes,of course Kristen wants Brady!!...
    You know Kristen has no rationality when it come to getting what or who she wants!..In her eyes all can be justified!!... ,....if she gave it to Kate the way Stefano feels about Kate ...could be signing her own death sentence!!LOL

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2013/06/15 03:34PM
    #312   2013/06/16 09:06AM
    allmylovingdays

I'm not sure anymore as I stated about Kristen. When she was groveling on the floor holding Brady's leg I so lost any bit of respect for her. She has to grow back into my heart and not do her brother wrong before I can say -GO KRISTEN- EXCEPT EXCEPT for this latest caper - may just do that if it's totally an completely finalized and not just 'it could have happened' I don't want it to be maybe she did or maybe she didn't I NEED to KNOW she will have had sex and he has truly been compromised. Maybe it will finally give him something to make me think hmmmmmm - will that be too much of a betrayl and angst that Brady would never ever ever ever consider her?? oh well for me right now it has to be done.

just as before it was Maggie that made actors shine or helped us like them, perhaps it will Kristen the Medusa who helps let us see other actors abilities that previously we yawned at and skipped. That means she would certainly have to get to know Cam cause he is very yawn inducing.

two scoops had the best compliment for Kristen or Eileen

One thing is for sure: each week I love Kristen a little more. She's committed to her craziness. Even after going round after round with her foes, she still felt wronged and is planning revenge. If Eileen Davidson wasn't so spectacular, this storyline would flop, but she manages to add layers to Kristen's psychotic hot mess, and I'm eating up every minute of her performances. More, please!

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2013/06/16 09:07AM
    #313   2013/06/17 11:21AM
    allmylovingdays

Jenny trying to get her to let go of her obsession. The words just rolled off her

So this guy brought her some sort of formula some sort of drug that won't be traceable????

#314   2013/06/17 01:19PM
    mille

Lol, since everyone has a key to everyone's place in Salem, was hoping psychotic Kritt could have walked in on Nicole and Brady, during the 2nd go around, lol could see Medusa's hair Turing green!

#315   2013/06/18 02:07PM
    mama rosa

OMG!!,Is Kristen going to set up Eric in a compromising position and and get him kicked out of the church?!?!?

#316   2013/06/18 03:12PM
    stjarna

Quote mama rosa: OMG!!,Is Kristen going to set up Eric in a compromising position and and get him kicked out of the church?!?!?

#317   2013/06/19 07:25AM
    allmylovingdays

Quote mama rosa: OMG!!,Is Kristen going to set up Eric in a compromising position and and get him kicked out of the church?!?!?

YES. SEE this is what I mean I am so so about Kristen. WTF and WTH.....she can't expect to get back with Brady if she goes through with this crap.

#318   2013/06/19 11:53AM
    allmylovingdays

pretty good disguise but whats up with this french accent, did she read that Eric had a thing for french women?

#319   2013/06/20 06:39AM
    allmylovingdays

Quote stjarna:

I'm ready for it. How else would Eric get out of the color and priesthood to be with Niki. I wonder though how she will do this? and if she really seduces him or just makes it appear that she did.

#320   2013/06/20 07:45AM
    mama rosa

Quote allmylovingdays:

YES. SEE this is what I mean I am so so about Kristen. WTF and WTH.....she can't expect to get back with Brady if she goes through with this crap.

Hi Almd!

The only thing that I can figure that could possibly stop Kristen is if Brady phoned Her and said he want/needs to see her..And that her can't stop thinking about Them!..That might make her take the red eye right back to Salem,..She might get as far as drugging Eric but still,Just before she is going to set Eric up!..Then Brady phones!.Anyway that's all I can think up,on what I've seen so far...

Later!..Have a Happy Day! ...Mama ...

« 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list