List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

Days of Our Lives - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: Days of Our Lives Forum :: Kristen, the Medusa

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Kristen, the Medusa

Started by stjarna at 2012/12/02 02:54AM
    Latest post: 2014/01/05 08:06AM, Views: 24927, Replies: 436
    « 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 » »| page:
    #301   2013/06/12 05:05AM
    Re: Kristen, the Medusa
    mama rosa

When Kristen and Nicole were broken up by Brady and Kristen asked him, "Do you really mean that?"
    and he said, "I really mean it!"...
    I think she snapped right there!...Kristen gave up way to quietly and quickly,something isn't right for sure!...
    Maybe she'll use one of Daddy's tricks and kidnap Brady,drug him,erase his memory and marry him and Keeping him away from Salem for a couple of years!!..LOL

#302   2013/06/12 05:52AM
    stjarna

Snake-like fangs are back on! Uh- Kristen got a good adversary now- but alas- Brady is gone! She really messed up! Ah, well.... you wanted revenge, well now live with the consequence Kris!!!!
    I still say things would have been so much more interesting if they married!!!!! and keeping the audience in suspense all the time - is Brady ever going to find out!!!
    Now I am bored, I must say!!!

#303   2013/06/12 01:11PM
    mille

Lol, I guess someones phone number got deleted! The crazy Kritt has arrived!

#304   2013/06/13 07:00AM
    mama rosa

Quote stjarna: Snake-like fangs are back on! Uh- Kristen got a good adversary now- but alas- Brady is gone! She really messed up! Ah, well.... you wanted revenge, well now live with the consequence Kris!!!!
    I still say things would have been so much more interesting if they married!!!!! and keeping the audience in suspense all the time - is Brady ever going to find out!!!

Morning Stjarna!

I have to look at this another way....
    Brady is still in love with Kristen, Love doesn't just turn off no matter what the reason..Look how much he hurt when deleting the picture of Kristen and himself!..That said,
    I still think Brady and Kristen will get back together...
    Kristen is the first woman besides Nicole that hasn't died on him,he has always had to put his past loves behind him because they died....But Kristen is very much alive,and she still wants him....Brady hasn't done a break up in a long time so I think he will rebound,but rebound back to Kristen...

#305   2013/06/13 08:16AM
    stjarna

Quote mama rosa:
    Quote stjarna: Snake-like fangs are back on! Uh- Kristen got a good adversary now- but alas- Brady is gone! She really messed up! Ah, well.... you wanted revenge, well now live with the consequence Kris!!!!

Morning Stjarna!

I have to look at this another way....
    Brady is still in love with Kristen, Love doesn't just turn off no matter what the reason..Look how much he hurt when deleting the picture of Kristen and himself!..That said,
    I still think Brady and Kristen will get back together...
    Kristen is the first woman besides Nicole that hasn't died on him,he has always had to put his past loves behind him because they died....But Kristen is very much alive,and she still wants him....Brady hasn't done a break up in a long time so I think he will rebound,but rebound back to Kristen...

And Chloe is still out there!
    I know, he is hurting and she really messsed up! I also think that he will strangely enough fogive Kristen, the one that stones men with a look!
    Hope you are doing ok mama rosa!

#306   2013/06/14 11:55AM
    stjarna

I didn'know kristen beat the law of physics- being at two places at the same time_ LOL

I know, Brady thinks he can shake her by sleeping with Nicole- ah Nicole, another conslolation prize!

MarMar and Kristen- forever battle!!!

But who has really won, hm.... I think that MarMar is way out of line- war is still going on!!

#307   2013/06/14 12:49PM
    ej and sami

Kristen is nuts Nicole better watch her back cause Kristen is coming after now. Nicole just slept with Brady too. You known Kristen is about to go after eric to get back after nicole. I just read that Eric Nicole Brady and Kristen triangle is coming up.

#308   2013/06/15 03:12PM
    allmylovingdays

this is me when I read the spoiler I wish there was a smiley with the jaw dropped to the floor cause I can't imagine Eric sleeping with some unknown female. I said she should do it since her hate for MarMar was so great but I never expected Eric to succumb so I am sitting her baffled at how she will get this done.

Kristen was getting irrelevant to me too and now they are pulling me back in --EVEN THOUGH I think she has the razor and plans to keep it so Sami goes to jail, I need to see how she pulls this one off.

#309   2013/06/15 03:18PM
    mama rosa

I think Kristen is going to send Nicole a necklace the has poison on it,she's going to make it out so that it looks like Brady sent her, a Thank you present and is going to try to kill her!!..
    Or maybe it's for Doc!
    Thoughts..

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2013/06/15 03:19PM
    #310   2013/06/15 03:23PM
    allmylovingdays

Quote mama rosa: I think Kristen is going to send Nicole a necklace the has poison on it,she's going to make it out so that it looks like Brady sent her, a Thank you present and is going to try to kill her!!..
    Or maybe it's for Doc!
    Thoughts..

Can Kristen's gift accidentally be given to Kate??!! Just thinking that has me Smiling big time!!!

So you think Kristen still wants Brady? If she does she's going about it the wrong way.

« 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list