List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

Days of Our Lives - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: Days of Our Lives Forum :: Kristen, the Medusa

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Kristen, the Medusa

Started by stjarna at 2012/12/02 02:54AM
    Latest post: 2014/06/07 12:55PM, Views: 27032, Replies: 437
    « 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 » »| page:
    #291   2013/06/03 08:15PM
    Re: Kristen, the Medusa
    Bricole

Quote allmylovingdays:
    Quote Bricole: Hi mamarosa. Hi AMLD. Hi everyone. I'm catching up and boy the show is exciting now. Although I am wondering why Kristen was torn between Brady and John. Duh , I can't imagine her ever wanting another guy after hooking up with Brady.

I know I was flabbergasted that she would even consider bedding John after having Brady.

Glad to see you both online. I've wondered where everyone has disappeared to lately and then the logging in issue just makes it harder

I have been watching all of the episodes from last week tonight. Kind of a mini marathon. The bonus was seeing Lucas. I really wish they would give him a bigger role and storyline. Maybe pair Kristen and Lucas.

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2013/06/03 08:17PM
    #292   2013/06/06 06:56AM
    mama rosa

Hey Bricole, Welcome Home!!..You've been Missed!

Hi Amld!

I sure hope John gloats and puts Kristen down,and it back fires on him!...Maybe he'll have a heart attack for his last facial expression!!..LOL

Got to go!
    Have a Happy Day!!

#293   2013/06/06 08:20AM
    mille

Lol, Kritter should just turn the mirror on herself already Once Brady and Nicole get together, someone younger and sexier than the Kritt! Can't wait till Nicole gose toe to toe with the Kritt! Betting on Nicole for the TKO!

#294   2013/06/06 02:21PM
    country girls

Quote mille: Lol, Kritter should just turn the mirror on herself already Once Brady and Nicole get together, someone younger and sexier than the Kritt! Can't wait till Nicole gose toe to toe with the Kritt! Betting on Nicole for the TKO!

Y'all...love the drama Kristen brings... Love to hate her

#295   2013/06/07 01:37AM
    stjarna

I heard it through the grapevine that Kristen goes back to her wicked ways!!!
    I say beware Nicole!!! Uh, them fighting over Brady will be good!!! In that equastion / I-d love to see Kristen win!

#296   2013/06/07 05:08AM
    allmylovingdays

did Kristen ever stop being wicked??

#297   2013/06/10 11:07AM
    mille

Lol, the kritt is crazy, but she was on her game today.

#298   2013/06/10 11:30AM
    stjarna

Quote allmylovingdays: did Kristen ever stop being wicked??

I know LOL - maybe for a little while she was considering to be good, but neeeh... so, are we looking forward to some catfight between Nicole and Kristen? I am!

#299   2013/06/10 02:02PM
    Hard hat

[quote]Quote Days_pretender: [quote]Quote kenerly1: [quote]Quote stjarna: And the Medusa,hm, Kristen got her snake-like fangs into Brady!
    But how is this going to get her John?!if she is after him? Or is she just plain bored and since Stefano called her back- she thought she would play with them all- just for the fun of it- just because she can! [/quote]

She played the old priest and Brady..she knew Brady was listening..she is doing this to make John jealous and it will work[/

What Kristen has always tried to accomplish, and goes after this with all her existance, is to hurt Marlana. If she hurts John for hurting her a few years earlier, and chose Marlana, all the better. She is a sicko, and she is still after her. She arranged for John now to be in her Hotel room when Marlana returns the lipstick Kristen stuck in her bag earlier, and now is looking forward to having Marlana walking in and finding her and John together in the room. That was the last scene for today.... She has not changed from her hatred of Marlana even after all these years.[/quote]

That is totaly true Poor Marlena and John won't be around to protect her either.Really like Kristen as an actress though.She makes you want to watch.

#300   2013/06/10 02:46PM
    country girls

Quote stjarna: I heard it through the grapevine that Kristen goes back to her wicked ways!!!
    I say beware Nicole!!! Uh, them fighting over Brady will be good!!! In that equastion / I-d love to see Kristen win!

Y'all....this would be awesome big fan of Nicole and love to hate Kristen I am in heaven lol if that happens

« 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list