List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

Days of Our Lives - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: Days of Our Lives Forum :: Kristen, the Medusa

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Kristen, the Medusa

Started by stjarna at 2012/12/02 02:54AM
    Latest post: 2014/10/15 08:02PM, Views: 30135, Replies: 440
    « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 » »| page:
    #21   2013/01/02 01:14PM
    Re: Kristen, the Medusa
    the girl is HOT

I SURE WISH THEY WOULD HURRY IT UP IM ABOUT SICK OF THIS S/L I CANT STAND THE B----

#22   2013/01/02 07:59PM
    Days Dreamer

I had never seen Kristen in the past. She is really creepy and scary because she comes off as soft spoken and demure, but is so evil, manipulative, seductive, and vengeful.

Today, I literally shuddered the way she was laughing when John and Brady were fighting - yuck - perhaps, it is good soap opera melodrama even if for my taste it give me the ickies.

I have to say that ED is doing a good job of portraying a sociopath because you feel so repulsed. You just want to shake Brady and say, wake up can't you see what she is doing.

#23   2013/01/04 07:41AM
    stjarna

Oh, yeah, this is just the beginning!!!
    And are we surprised?! Not at all!LOL

#24   2013/01/07 04:17PM
    mama rosa

Wow, Kristen is so smooth,but like I mentioned when we heard Kristen was coming back this might back fire...
    a couple of ways,Kristen manages to break up Doc and John,putting enough distance between them that someone moves out,leaving Marlena on her own,that situation could turn deadly if Kristen were to hear about John on the out!
    Then of course there is the fact that Miracles happen in Salem what if Kristen and Brady decided to get married,and then there is that miracle I mentioned what if they became pregnant?
    What if Stefano decided to take advantage of Kristen leg work and scoop Marlena again?
    What if Wells becomes so miffed off,that Kristen ruined thing between himself and Sami that he calls his Mother Susan for help....Susan comes to save her Son from the Eeeevilllll Kristen??
    I love Kristen she's the original Bad Girl!...

Thoughts?......

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2013/01/07 04:19PM
    #25   2013/01/08 01:43AM
    stjarna

Quote mama rosa: Wow, Kristen is so smooth,but like I mentioned when we heard Kristen was coming back this might back fire...
    a couple of ways,Kristen manages to break up Doc and John,putting enough distance between them that someone moves out,leaving Marlena on her own,that situation could turn deadly if Kristen were to hear about John on the out!
    Then of course there is the fact that Miracles happen in Salem what if Kristen and Brady decided to get married,and then there is that miracle I mentioned what if they became pregnant?
    What if Stefano decided to take advantage of Kristen leg work and scoop Marlena again?
    What if Wells becomes so miffed off,that Kristen ruined thing between himself and Sami that he calls his Mother Susan for help....Susan comes to save her Son from the Eeeevilllll Kristen??

Thoughts?......

This shows how one interesting character like Kristen can rehash so much- and build on with so many interesting s/l's to come...
    She definitely makes Marlena and Brady interesting-
    John could be obsolete now, imo.
    They could play now on the thing that Kristen is done with John- if they do the s/l Brady marrying Kristen- uh- there is so much stuff there to mix in...

#26   2013/01/08 05:18AM
    tariro

Quote stjarna:
    Quote mama rosa: Wow, Kristen is so smooth,but like I mentioned when we heard Kristen was coming back this might back fire...

Thoughts?......

This shows how one interesting character like Kristen can rehash so much- and build on with so many interesting s/l's to come...
    She definitely makes Marlena and Brady interesting-
    John could be obsolete now, imo.
    They could play now on the thing that Kristen is done with John- if they do the s/l Brady marrying Kristen- uh- there is so much stuff there to mix in...

I agree ,Kristen's return has endless possibilities and she has really spiced up John and Marlena (who had become rather dull to the point one wondered if they should have ever returned) Its funny though ,it sometimes seems as if the writers can't make a couple on Days interesting without some villain prowling around. I sometimes think all this villainy should stop and a couple should have more normal problems like infidelity , life threatening illnesses and business take overs the way they used to in the old days, not trying to always make us believe that one person's scheming is all it takes to keep a perfect couple apart sometimes its the couple's own flaws or family pressure and it would be lovely to see people work through those issues!

#27   2013/01/08 06:06AM
    lpcb

I've waited sooo long for her to come back and I am NOT disappointed. You go girl. I personally tune in to be entertained and to take a break from everyday life, WHy would I want to watch more family issues on a soap, don't you get enough of day to day family life of your own, tariro

#28   2013/01/08 06:08AM
    sharon n nic...

Quote lpcb: I've waited sooo long for her to come back and I am NOT disappointed. You go girl. I personally tune in to be entertained and to take a break from everyday life, WHy would I want to watch more family issues on a soap, don't you get enough of day to day family life of your own, tariro

I'm very happy that Kristen is back!

Love ED!

#29   2013/01/19 07:56AM
    allmylovingdays

WHO --WHO expected that flashback yesterday and the revelation that it wasn't Brady who was supposed to be knocked out but JOHN.

I think Kristen is starting to fall for Brady and to top it all off, Brady now seems to have reservations or trust issues with her finally.

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2013/01/19 07:57AM
    #30   2013/01/21 02:20AM
    stjarna

kristen is now more a puzzle than when she first came imo

I am also thinking that she is not really caring about the DiMera fam- throwing the flowers on Lexie's grave, huging EJ with a sour face- not doing what Stefano says-

I don't think she would help Chad or EJ- really if smth was to happen to them...

She is just back for her agenda... which is...? Simply destroying the Black fam -
    Hm,....

« 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list