List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

Days of Our Lives - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: Days of Our Lives Forum :: Kristen, the Medusa

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Kristen, the Medusa

Started by stjarna at 2012/12/02 02:54AM
    Latest post: 2014/06/07 12:55PM, Views: 26448, Replies: 437
    « 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 » »| page:
    #281   2013/05/29 05:30AM
    Re: Kristen, the Medusa
    allmylovingdays

Quote stjarna: Medusa is beheaded!!!

well she has lost her head that's for dang sure --lets see what happens next!

#282   2013/05/30 11:07PM
    mille

Quote mille: Go go go Marlena, it's time to take kritter down. Don't feel sorry for anything that comes kritter's way! Lol, wonder will she be begging Brady on her hands and knees or will Marlena sucker punch her to the ground. Well, any way it gose down, I'm going to enjoy it Immensely.

Lol, "The Knees To The Ground Part 2!" Lol, wished she could have been busted during the wedding, even though I knew their wasn't going to be one. Okay Kritt, time to move on to your next targets, see a bullseye heading toward, Nicole, Samantha and her brother Elvis DiMera.

#283   2013/05/31 04:47AM
    allmylovingdays

Even though she lost it big time with Brady she pulled it together to make sure her most hated MarMar wasn't happy. You have to say one thing she bounces back FAST!

#284   2013/05/31 05:52AM
    mille

Yes she bounced backed to being crazy as all out! Lol, and she's just going to get crazier and crazier.

#285   2013/05/31 08:03AM
    stjarna

Quote allmylovingdays: Even though she lost it big time with Brady she pulled it together to make sure her most hated MarMar wasn't happy. You have to say one thing she bounces back FAST!

After all it's about MarMar!

#286   2013/05/31 08:05AM
    stjarna

Quote stjarna: Looks like it is about Marlena after all.

Hell hath no fury like a woman scorned!

My own quote brought forward from December- well,....

yet, she had lost though in my opinion!

ah, writers.....

#287   2013/06/02 07:53AM
    littleguysmom

>( well I wonder what other evil plans she has in store for John and Marlena they better watch their backs, I know Kristen isn't over torturing them yet. I think she has alot more in store for them. Lol .

#288   2013/06/03 05:28PM
    mama rosa

Hi Everybody!

I've had some catching up to do!..Still searching for work!
    I'll be around when I can be!
    Love Mama

E.D./Kristen was Great!
    What a week,Fantastic Performance with Brady and Kristen,POSSITIVELY OUTSTANDING!! Hat's off!!

Now Kristen just has to make Brady realise that She does love him!!....I want John to say the wrong thing to Brady about Kristen and that one thing will be what convinces Brady He does love Kristen and Kristen does love him and only him!!....
    It would be funny if Sami was the one that sent him back on his way to his Love Kristen by talking about Rafe and her "what ifs"....Oh, and Wells overhears!...

#289   2013/06/03 07:42PM
    Bricole

Hi mamarosa. Hi AMLD. Hi everyone. I'm catching up and boy the show is exciting now. Although I am wondering why Kristen was torn between Brady and John. Duh , I can't imagine her ever wanting another guy after hooking up with Brady.

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2013/06/03 07:44PM
    #290   2013/06/03 08:03PM
    allmylovingdays

Quote Bricole: Hi mamarosa. Hi AMLD. Hi everyone. I'm catching up and boy the show is exciting now. Although I am wondering why Kristen was torn between Brady and John. Duh , I can't imagine her ever wanting another guy after hooking up with Brady.

I know I was flabbergasted that she would even consider bedding John after having Brady.

Glad to see you both online. I've wondered where everyone has disappeared to lately and then the logging in issue just makes it harder

« 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list