List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

Days of Our Lives - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: Days of Our Lives Forum :: Kristen, the Medusa

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Kristen, the Medusa

Started by stjarna at 2012/12/02 02:54AM
    Latest post: 2014/06/07 12:55PM, Views: 27444, Replies: 437
    « 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 » »| page:
    #271   2013/05/23 12:22PM
    Re: Kristen, the Medusa
    allmylovingdays

I am not feeling sorry for her --but I DO WANT TO SLAP some sense into her or shake her until she stops this nonsense!

#272   2013/05/25 05:49AM
    allmylovingdays

her world is going to come shattering down very disappointed she didn't toss John out.

#273   2013/05/25 09:31AM
    stjarna

Quote allmylovingdays: her world is going to come shattering down very disappointed she didn't toss John out.

me too!

Writers would never have this turn around! John and MarMar have to have the pedastal!

#274   2013/05/25 01:11PM
    mama rosa

Quote allmylovingdays: her world is going to come shattering down very disappointed she didn't toss John out.

Me too!!

I just kept saying OMG Kristen don't touch the old man,Kick his butt out of there!!..I still hope she does!!
    And for God sake get off your Wedding Dress!!
    Sickened,through to my bones....

#275   2013/05/25 02:12PM
    mama rosa

I can't wait to see how fast Marlena is going to run to Brady to save him from evil Kristen!
    The look on her face when She saw what it was that Johnny stole from Ceara!!...OMG!!....I can see it now..Johnny I have to take this from you,see you later! SIGH...I love you!!Bye...And She's Off...
    John is probably who she will try to tell first to save her marraige though...she might go to Kristen's with Brady..and then Marlena and Brady catch them,and Marlena will still be standing there smirk and gloating that she has the dirt on her!...And John never had any faith in them!..And now there is no turning back!!WaaWaa....

Or my pick...Marlena goes running out of the pub and gets nailed by a car the picture goes flying...and Marlena's in hospital unconscious,..John gets the call and has to go to Marlena..which is fine with Kristen cause she was kicking John out!...Kristen is there alone when Brady comes to check in on her...

#276   2013/05/26 01:25AM
    stjarna

Quote mama rosa: I can't wait to see how fast Marlena is going to run to Brady to save him from evil Kristen!
    The look on her face when She saw what it was that Johnny stole from Ceara!!...OMG!!....I can see it now..Johnny I have to take this from you,see you later! SIGH...I love you!!Bye...And She's Off...
    John is probably who she will try to tell first to save her marraige though...she might go to Kristen's with Brady..and then Marlena and Brady catch them,and Marlena will still be standing there smirk and gloating that she has the dirt on her!...And John never had any faith in them!..And now there is no turning back!!WaaWaa....

Or my pick...Marlena goes running out of the pub and gets nailed by a car the picture goes flying...and Marlena's in hospital unconscious,..John gets the call and has to go to Marlena..which is fine with Kristen cause she was kicking John out!...Kristen is there alone when Brady comes to check in on her... ;)

Love your scenario- that would have been fun!!!!

Bristen will be together, imo!

#277   2013/05/26 08:33AM
    allmylovingdays

Quote mama rosa:

Me too!!

I just kept saying OMG Kristen don't touch the old man,Kick his butt out of there!!..I still hope she does!!
    And for God sake get off your Wedding Dress!!
    Sickened,through to my bones....
    I watched without looking up -its something I do when I am working and just listening to the show. So i missed it that they were going to have sex on top of her wedding gown. where is our smiley that looks like is it is throwing UP??? i need it here.......

I hope she does stop herself but now marmar has the picture....so things just don't look good for Kristen.

#278   2013/05/28 12:18PM
    allmylovingdays

She ran so fast she forgot she promised to watch Johnny just tossed aside her responsibilities because the world only revolves around her and John

Kristen is it too late???? So she started this all to get revenge but she fell in love and she was rushing to Brady to tell him how much he means to her.

#279   2013/05/28 04:52PM
    mille

Go go go Marlena, it's time to take kritter down. Don't feel sorry for anything that comes kritter's way! Lol, wonder will she be begging Brady on her hands and knees or will Marlena sucker punch her to the ground. Well, any way it gose down, I'm going to enjoy it Immensely.

#280   2013/05/29 05:06AM
    stjarna

Medusa is beheaded!!!

« 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list