List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

Days of Our Lives - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: Days of Our Lives Forum :: Kristen, the Medusa

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Kristen, the Medusa

Started by stjarna at 2012/12/02 02:54AM
    Latest post: 2014/10/15 08:02PM, Views: 29784, Replies: 440
    « 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 » »| page:
    #261   2013/05/13 02:16AM
    Re: Kristen, the Medusa
    stjarna

Quote tariro: Eileen Davidson is one amazing actress ,she has you gripped whether you like it or not and I've changed my mind about a million times on how I want this story to end. All in all she has me rooting for Kristen to finally be happy no matter what she's done before that's how convincing she is.

I want her to be happy with Brady!!!! But the writers will not give us that!

#262   2013/05/15 03:00PM
    mille

So, Kristen is hearing. voices, and tearing up flowers, that 's the least of her worries. Speculation, has John Roman with the photo he took from his cousin Ciara. He's feeling guilty about it, so he needs to tells someone, so he picks his grandma Marlena.

#263   2013/05/16 05:07AM
    allmylovingdays

Amazing!! that scene yesterday --amazing that Brady still wants to marry her I loved her telling him that she is goign to stand by her family no matter what!!! YOU GO KRISTEN!!

#264   2013/05/16 02:20PM
    mille

Kristen, Kristen, Kristen! Pandora is messing with you big time! Poor Brady, maybe someone should have club you in the head and when you wake up from your coma, you would be saying Kristen Who?!

#265   2013/05/17 05:39AM
    allmylovingdays

So the wedding is still on? Maybe MarMar will end up doing that --could she be like Hope -in her despair over John she is stalking people and not knowing it? Night hasn't fallen on this day yet so she could go get that pipe and get Brady. Then he won't have to see his dad and Kristen going at it.

#266   2013/05/17 10:48AM
    allmylovingdays

What did Kristen leave and now John has in his hands???!!!!

#267   2013/05/19 02:08PM
    mama rosa

Quote allmylovingdays: What did Kristen leave and now John has in his hands???!!!!

Hi Amld!
    Hows the weather?
    Crappy cold and rainy here,in Cow-town!..LOL

It was the receipt for the Suite at the Salem Inn she is going to stay there and that is how she was going to set up John by sleeping with him and having Brady find them together....Then John thinks that he is going to have sex with Kristen and break up Brady and Kristen before the wedding....

Now there is Me..
    I want Brady to take the room and have John sneak into bed with him thinking it's Kristen!..
    Then Kristen gets everything she set out to do to John, without loosing her true love Brady and the baby he wants to raise with her,and only her!....And we get to watch Brady kick the living crap out of John!!...
    Dance your way out of that one John!!..LOL..

#268   2013/05/20 06:27AM
    allmylovingdays

Quote mama rosa:
    Quote allmylovingdays: What did Kristen leave and now John has in his hands???!!!!

Hi Amld!
    Hows the weather?
    Crappy cold and rainy here,in Cow-town!..LOL

It was the receipt for the Suite at the Salem Inn she is going to stay there and that is how she was going to set up John by sleeping with him and having Brady find them together....Then John thinks that he is going to have sex with Kristen and break up Brady and Kristen before the wedding....

Now there is Me..
    I want Brady to take the room and have John sneak into bed with him thinking it's Kristen!..
    Then Kristen gets everything she set out to do to John, without loosing her true love Brady and the baby he wants to raise with her,and only her!....And we get to watch Brady kick the living crap out of John!!...
    Dance your way out of that one John!!..LOL..

HI!!! Mamarosa!! I've been wondering how you are doing?
    our weather is crazy. we were cold cold cold last weekend -monday and tuesday had the heaters/furnaces still working temps down to 31 even...then weds 80-thursday 89 and friday we were cloudy but 80 -yesterday storms hit all around -we lost electricity for awhile .

I of course love the idea that Brady ends up finding John in Kristen's bed and NOT the two of them going at it !! please soap gods please!!! i beg of you.

#269   2013/05/21 05:25AM
    mille

Lol, Brady's to stupid to find John and Kristen in bed. He would probably go to the wrong room. Lol, Kristen already has a child, his name is Brady Black. She needs to wean this one first before she tries for another.

#270   2013/05/21 07:00PM
    allmylovingdays

I wonder where she has been the past day. People are walking in and out of the front/great room where she has planned to make the huge scene the flowers are all arranged -does she know that pops could have set the house on fire the other day when he was smoking and got angry. I didnt think he snuffed it out enough. PLUS the flowers have cigar smoke now!! and EJ was drinking your champagne!! girlfriend you need to watch over your things!

« 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list