List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

Days of Our Lives - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: Days of Our Lives Forum :: Kristen, the Medusa

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Kristen, the Medusa

Started by stjarna at 2012/12/02 02:54AM
    Latest post: 2014/10/15 08:02PM, Views: 30125, Replies: 440
    « 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 » »| page:
    #251   2013/04/30 09:37PM
    Re: Kristen, the Medusa
    mille

Well, I for one love J/M and their special moments. The writers that are writing for these two, could care less about them. The magic of what is J/M is unrecognized. instead of John and Marlena, these characters could be called, James and Mary Brown. Lol, I don't want to see John with Kristen either, not today or 15 years ago, she needs a new man, Vargas comes to mind. Their both to peas in the same pod. If the writers/Days keep my favs on contract, hoping to see some special moments around august or September. Like seeing couples (even though fictional) my age enjoying each other and life. Yes, they can still have their angst, not thirty years ago angst, but mature angst for a mature couple.

#252   2013/05/01 05:45AM
    allmylovingdays

Quote stjarna: Brady and Kristen have great chemistry-loved them.
    Did she utter 'my love'-
    forget about John - and if Marlena has got sense she would go back to Roman-
    John is actually pushing Brady more towards Kristen.
    I guess the big plan reveal- will make see differently-
    I thnk Kristen should let it go- and be with Brady-

loved her with Ciara, who was great!

I couldn't agree more -forget the revenge Kristen just forget it...living and loving Brady is killing pops and he can't think straight so he is ruining his own life with his wife. You have sucess within your hands TAKE IT!

#253   2013/05/01 12:47PM
    stjarna

Quote allmylovingdays:
    Did she utter 'my love'-

I couldn't agree more -forget the revenge Kristen just forget it...living and loving Brady is killing pops and he can't think straight so he is ruining his own life with his wife. You have sucess within your hands TAKE IT!

what's your take on the 'big' plan- both Kristen and John are n'synch-ok,I just have to be sarcastic or burst out laughing- Stefano and Victor were hilarious, especially Victor- can we just kill her- I thought the line is so Stefano-

at one point I thought I was watching a comedy or Vincent Price would be feature at the end -
    she has fallen for Brady

speculation- both plans will go horrificly awry and- Brady will save Kristen from John and the feud would deepen-

if Kristen has a change of heart- she can turned this around and say that John forced himself on her! she is that Evil-

but I want her to give the revenge rubbish up- have life with Brady!

#254   2013/05/01 01:09PM
    mama rosa

Quote stjarna:
    Quote allmylovingdays:
    Did she utter 'my love'-

what's your take on the 'big' plan- both Kristen and John are n'synch-ok,I just have to be sarcastic or burst out laughing- Stefano and Victor were hilarious, especially Victor- can we just kill her- I thought the line is so Stefano-

at one point I thought I was watching a comedy or Vincent Price would be feature at the end -
    she has fallen for Brady

speculation- both plans will go horrificly awry and- Brady will save Kristen from John and the feud would deepen-

if Kristen has a change of heart- she can turned this around and say that John forced himself on her! she is that Evil-

but I want her to give the revenge rubbish up- have life with Brady!

Maybe Brady will insist that Kristen charge John with rape!!

#255   2013/05/02 06:01AM
    allmylovingdays

WOW --it better look like it - but I doubt the would do that to John. I see what you mean and it would totally put an ugly end to John and Brady's relationship but -please -Roman wouldn't believe her, Hope sure wouldn't believe her -EVEN IF IT WAS TRUE!

#256   2013/05/03 11:04AM
    mama rosa

Quote allmylovingdays: WOW --it better look like it - but I doubt the would do that to John. I see what you mean and it would totally put an ugly end to John and Brady's relationship but -please -Roman wouldn't believe her, Hope sure wouldn't believe her -EVEN IF IT WAS TRUE!

LOL!

I love that Brady is handling the Wedding plans!!

Can some one tell me what their Wedding Date is?..I think I missed that and I don't want to miss that episode!!
    Thanks lots!

#257   2013/05/03 11:30AM
    lindafromwis...

when a scorned qoman set a tray there is no way anything can go wring, nothing, you get a rich man to help you and you can do anything you want. go kristen, hey, your name begins with K sorry I can;'t back this paiting.

Goddess Linda from Wisconsin

#258   2013/05/07 08:20PM
    allmylovingdays

She is finally admitting to herself and to Stefano that she loves Brady but that darn stupid revenge plot just can't be shaken.

#259   2013/05/12 01:49AM
    stjarna

Quote allmylovingdays: She is finally admitting to herself and to Stefano that she loves Brady but that darn stupid revenge plot just can't be shaken.

ED was amazing this week!
    kristen - Brady is the one!!!!!!

Bristen's chemistry is wow!

#260   2013/05/12 01:28PM
    tariro

Eileen Davidson is one amazing actress ,she has you gripped whether you like it or not and I've changed my mind about a million times on how I want this story to end. All in all she has me rooting for Kristen to finally be happy no matter what she's done before that's how convincing she is.

« 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list