List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

Days of Our Lives - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: Days of Our Lives Forum :: Kristen, the Medusa

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Kristen, the Medusa

Started by stjarna at 2012/12/02 02:54AM
    Latest post: 2014/01/05 08:06AM, Views: 24982, Replies: 436
    « 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 » »| page:
    #241   2013/04/28 09:15AM
    Re: Kristen, the Medusa
    allmylovingdays

Quote mille: The character Brady might be a man in "Age" but he's acting like a dense child. Heck Ciara is more mature than Brady is at the moment! So Julie's a busybody, so is Samantha, Maggie, Maxine, Abigail ect....

But most of those stick around after their carnage.

Do you all read two scoops? LOVE THIS WEEKS COMMENTS about John.

All and all, this gang was aghast because John is playing games with Kristen to ultimately get her away from Brady. I get that John wants to help. Yep, I do. However, if he wants to spare Brady some heartbreak and reconcile with his son, won't seducing his fiancée make things a bit pricklier?
    What John really needs to do, well, besides send apology notes to Marlena, Maggie, myself, and Roman, is just do the old-school trap and tape. Get Kristen in a room with a recording device of some sort and play it for Brady

CAN WE ALL SAY AN AMEN TO THAT THOUGHT. AMEN

#242   2013/04/28 10:10AM
    allmylovingdays

Quote mille: So Julie's a busybody, so is Samantha, Maggie, Maxine, Abigail ect....
    Mille do you like Anne too? I am thinking you do since you like to the ones that throw wrenches in peoples lives -hope to see your comment in the love her or hate her thread.

#243   2013/04/28 11:30AM
    mille

Quote allmylovingdays:
    Quote mille: So Julie's a busybody, so is Samantha, Maggie, Maxine, Abigail ect....
    Mille do you like Anne too? I am thinking you do since you like to the ones that throw wrenches in peoples lives -hope to see your comment in the love her or hate her thread.

Lol, 1st of all why didn't you use my whole "quote" all these character's throw wrenches into other character's lives! Samantha, when she wanted Austin, Stefano's, when he wanted Marlena, Kate when she wanted Bo for Billie, Victor, when he want Phillip to have Claire...ect, ect... Lol, fans of this show have their favorites, just like you and I. We often look beyond their faults, because we just like them.

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2013/04/28 11:39AM
    #244   2013/04/29 05:24AM
    allmylovingdays

Dang she was aggressive with Brady friday. But heck he liked it. I was totally surprised she locked the door of the office!

#245   2013/04/29 02:58PM
    mille

Lol, the Kritt, when taking to Ciara said that she loved and missed Lexie, yeah right, I guess now she's going to tell Brady that his dad and step-mom were right all along.

#246   2013/04/29 06:11PM
    allmylovingdays

Quote mille: Lol, the Kritt, when taking to Ciara said that she loved and missed Lexie, yeah right, I guess now she's going to tell Brady that his dad and step-mom were right all along.

I will give you that -we know Kristen has no love for Lexi. but other than that -- I still feel like they bonded over feeling like the badseeds....

#247   2013/04/30 01:37AM
    stjarna

Brady and Kristen have great chemistry-loved them.
    Did she utter 'my love'-
    forget about John - and if Marlena has got sense she would go back to Roman-
    John is actually pushing Brady more towards Kristen.
    I guess the big plan reveal- will make see differently-
    I thnk Kristen should let it go- and be with Brady-

loved her with Ciara, who was great!

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2013/04/30 01:40AM
    #248   2013/04/30 07:21AM
    mille

Quote allmylovingdays:
    Quote mille: Lol, the Kritt, when taking to Ciara said that she loved and missed Lexie, yeah right, I guess now she's going to tell Brady that his dad and step-mom were right all along.

I will give you that -we know Kristen has no love for Lexi. but other than that -- I still feel like they bonded over feeling like the badseeds....

Well, Kritt is a bad seed, and she could care less, but that's not true with Ciara.

#249   2013/04/30 02:30PM
    mama rosa

I think Brady is going to adopt a baby for Kristen and him!!
    And that would really screw up John and Kristen's plans!!..
    Brady loving Kristen so much that he wants All her dreams to come true,...I can't see her walking away from him,and Unconditional Love!!

Thank God cause I don't have any desire to watch John try to get it on with Kristen...Or Marlena....Just to gross to even think about....I think that's why the writers don't go there with Victor and Maggie....Would you really want to see it?!...My answer is Hell No!!...

#250   2013/04/30 06:27PM
    allmylovingdays

Quote mama rosa: I think Brady is going to adopt a baby for Kristen and him!!
    And that would really screw up John and Kristen's plans!!..
    Brady loving Kristen so much that he wants All her dreams to come true,...I can't see her walking away from him,and Unconditional Love!!

Thank God cause I don't have any desire to watch John try to get it on with Kristen...Or Marlena....Just to gross to even think about....I think that's why the writers don't go there with Victor and Maggie....Would you really want to see it?!...My answer is Hell No!!...
    YOU ARE SINGING IT TO THE CHOIR MAMAROSA!!! to the choir!! I love your whole post!

« 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list