List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

Days of Our Lives - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: Days of Our Lives Forum :: Kristen, the Medusa

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Kristen, the Medusa

Started by stjarna at 2012/12/02 02:54AM
    Latest post: 2014/10/15 08:02PM, Views: 29881, Replies: 440
    « 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 » »| page:
    #231   2013/04/25 02:57PM
    Re: Kristen, the Medusa
    mama rosa

Quote dazgonby:
    Quote mama rosa: Is it me or you guys too?

I have really become tired of watching John,grinning,and thinking of himself as so damn smart,he almost dances in and out of his scenes I'm waiting to hear him break out in song like good ole Frank Sinatra...He's so dense when it comes to Kristen it's scary,...It seems to me that Kristen really has moved past the old man,and is only curious what the agent is trying to pull...Sure I know that Kristen started out with an agenda but I think she is rethinking what she had originally planned...Thoughts..

I have been thinking the same thing...and scary to say, but Brady and Kristin are really funny together lately.

Hi Dazgonby!
    I think so too, the two of them are a lot of fun to watch!..
    And now I guess we will be seeing a lot more double dates with Jen and Dan...The four of them are our first "couple friends" in forever...

#232   2013/04/25 04:01PM
    mille

I have really become tired of watching John,grinning,and thinking of himself as so damn smart,he almost dances in and out of his scenes I'm waiting to hear him break out in song like good ole Frank Sinatra...He's so dense when it comes to Kristen it's scary,...It seems to me that Kristen really has moved past the old man,and is only curious what the agent is trying to pull...Sure I know that Kristen started out with an agenda but I think she is rethinking what she had originally planned...Thoughts..

Lol, trying to get his dense son from this crazy diabolical woman. IMO, don't think she's over John, I think she still has feelings for him. If she didn't why didn't she just throw, burn or just put the shirt away, nôoooo, she had to call John to come and get it. Lol, Kristen plans might have changed with Brady, but not with any one else. She's open Pandora's box and now she has to deal with the consequence. I Hope Kritter goose down in a blaze of glory, and the Song "I Did It My Way" is playing or better yet John's next gift should be a mirror!

#233   2013/04/26 02:57AM
    annabannana

Quote mille:

Lol, trying to get his dense son from this crazy diabolical woman. IMO, don't think she's over John, I think she still has feelings for him. If she didn't why didn't she just throw, burn or just put the shirt away, nôoooo, she had to call John to come and get it. Lol, Kristen plans might have changed with Brady, but not with any one else. She's open Pandora's box and now she has to deal with the consequence. I Hope Kritter goose down in a blaze of glory, and the Song "I Did It My Way" is playing or better yet John's next gift should be a mirror!

I think there will be a s/l, however long that might be, for Kristan and John/ Writers are trying to make him look younger. Hair color.

#234   2013/04/27 07:23AM
    allmylovingdays

Don't say that ANNABANANA!! NO!!! yuck.

At first I thought she wasn't affected but then she moved away and took that sip of water and her face just had me I loved it when she told him that the other Kristen was killed by him.

I don't like the idea of the double dates because I am sick of the airtime that is /was given to the other dual. If they get married and go off on a cruise ala Julie and her husband only to be seen a few a times a year --NOW THAT would make me happy.

#235   2013/04/27 08:33AM
    stjarna

Quote allmylovingdays: Don't say that ANNABANANA!! NO!!! yuck.

At first I thought she wasn't affected but then she moved away and took that sip of water and her face just had me I loved it when she told him that the other Kristen was killed by him.

I don't like the idea of the double dates because I am sick of the airtime that is /was given to the other dual. If they get married and go off on a cruise ala Julie and her husband only to be seen a few a times a year --NOW THAT would make me happy.

yes- she was like that emotionless vampire from tvd-

#236   2013/04/27 05:24PM
    mama rosa

I really think that she meant what she said that John killed Krissie....
    Kristen has changed...and Brady finally Is the Man!!

What John is having a hard time dealing with is that Brady is More Man than he could have ever been!!

John suck up your Booby Prize...Marlena!,..The SUPPOSED love of your life!...And leave your Sons life and love life alone!!

I just want Brady to knock the old man off his self righteous pedestal same as Marlena!!!

#237   2013/04/27 07:35PM
    mille

Lol, Kristen has changed! when it comes to Brady, she's dosen't want to hurt the dense child. He didn't do anything to her. Lol, she remembers pushing him and his sister Belle on the swing in the park or holding him while John read to Brady and Belle when they were living in the DiMera house. Lol, on this show everyone is in everyone's business. I say keep it up John, can't wait till you tell Victor your plan to bring down Kritter! Ugh!! the Kritt and John, he will always belong with Marlena even if their not together! Can't wait to see Julie and Doug DOOL's 1st Super Couple, they will be coming to Salem this summer, hope they stay awhile!!!!

#238   2013/04/28 07:47AM
    allmylovingdays

OH GOD NO!! Julie is a pain in the butt and noseybody that starts things and then runs off for others to fix. CRAP.

MamaRosa glad to read your thoughts

I really think that she meant what she said that John killed Krissie....
    Kristen has changed...and Brady finally Is the Man!!

What John is having a hard time dealing with is that Brady is More Man than he could have ever been!!

John suck up your Booby Prize...Marlena!,..The SUPPOSED love of your life!...And leave your Sons life and love life alone!!

I just want Brady to knock the old man off his self righteous pedestal same as Marlena!!!

I think that her feelings for Brady are something she never expected but we all can see that she has fallen hard, doesn't like 'father' to trash him. The other day in bed when Brady was talking about how they were so much fun together more than just the sex -you could see her thinking that she was home.

Brady just has to forgive her? Maybe just maybe the old standby of soaps -he will get hurt and have a tad of amensia and she will be there for him caring for him and love will totally win out?? Those DiMera weddings just can't come off without some sort of craziness.

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2013/04/28 07:49AM
    #239   2013/04/28 08:06AM
    stjarna

yes Brady is a man- like him more each day.
    I mean this thing with John interfering is cringeworthy- as Brady is a grown man- and if Kristen is this bad woman- it's still Brady's life and his choice- I know he is an ex-addict- but can you keep him under a glass bell- and tell hm who he can or can't fall in love with!

#240   2013/04/28 08:30AM
    mille

The character Brady might be a man in "Age" but he's acting like a dense child. Heck Ciara is more mature than Brady is at the moment! So Julie's a busybody, so is Samantha, Maggie, Maxine, Abigail ect....

« 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list