List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

Days of Our Lives - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: Days of Our Lives Forum :: Kristen, the Medusa

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Kristen, the Medusa

Started by stjarna at 2012/12/02 02:54AM
    Latest post: 2014/10/15 08:02PM, Views: 30166, Replies: 440
    « 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 » »| page:
    #221   2013/04/23 03:20PM
    Re: Kristen, the Medusa
    stjarna

apparently the envelope will arrive to both Kristen and Brady- will this be her downfall- or will she get away with it again....

what is John really up to- my speculation is that he will have her in a situation with him and call brady and simply expose her that she only wanted John all the time!

#222   2013/04/23 08:05PM
    allmylovingdays

Quote stjarna: apparently the envelope will arrive to both Kristen and Brady- will this be her downfall- or will she get away with it again....

what is John really up to- my speculation is that he will have her in a situation with him and call brady and simply expose her that she only wanted John all the time!

Once again they showed us how she is falling for Brady.

#223   2013/04/23 08:05PM
    allmylovingdays

Quote stjarna: apparently the envelope will arrive to both Kristen and Brady- will this be her downfall- or will she get away with it again....

Once again they showed us how she is falling for Brady.

#224   2013/04/24 12:45PM
    mille

Lol, Kristen telling Rafe about Samantha and Elvis, the busy body trouble maker, Lol, I liked it. Yes, the Kritter is up to no good. The new Town Crier! Heck, forget about her plan for John, want to know about her plan for Elvis and Samantha!

#225   2013/04/24 01:22PM
    stjarna

Kristen first helped Daniel- makes no sense
    causing trouble for EJ- no sense

or was she just doing it cos she can't stand Samantha!!!!

#226   2013/04/24 06:26PM
    allmylovingdays

I found her funny and I was glad she told everyone look at that ring and EJ and Sami are engaged. YEAH she was causing trouble but Sami told her "EJ doesn't have anything to worry about" and it was true.

JUST PLEASE I don't want to see the pole -and them using it!!! thanks.

#227   2013/04/24 11:06PM
    mille

Lol, Samantha was not believing in her own words. No, those two do not need a pole in their room. Lol, Elvis would only use it to hang his stuff shirts on!

#228   2013/04/25 12:54PM
    stjarna

Is it ding- dong time for Kristen?! when will the house fall on her?!

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2013/04/25 12:56PM
    #229   2013/04/25 02:29PM
    mama rosa

Is it me or you guys too?

I have really become tired of watching John,grinning,and thinking of himself as so damn smart,he almost dances in and out of his scenes I'm waiting to hear him break out in song like good ole Frank Sinatra...He's so dense when it comes to Kristen it's scary,...It seems to me that Kristen really has moved past the old man,and is only curious what the agent is trying to pull...Sure I know that Kristen started out with an agenda but I think she is rethinking what she had originally planned...Thoughts..

#230   2013/04/25 02:39PM
    dazgonby

Quote mama rosa: Is it me or you guys too?

I have really become tired of watching John,grinning,and thinking of himself as so damn smart,he almost dances in and out of his scenes I'm waiting to hear him break out in song like good ole Frank Sinatra...He's so dense when it comes to Kristen it's scary,...It seems to me that Kristen really has moved past the old man,and is only curious what the agent is trying to pull...Sure I know that Kristen started out with an agenda but I think she is rethinking what she had originally planned...Thoughts..

I have been thinking the same thing...and scary to say, but Brady and Kristin are really funny together lately.

« 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list