List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

Days of Our Lives - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: Days of Our Lives Forum :: Kristen, the Medusa

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Kristen, the Medusa

Started by stjarna at 2012/12/02 02:54AM
    Latest post: 2014/10/15 08:02PM, Views: 29843, Replies: 440
    « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 » »| page:
    #11   2012/12/08 06:07AM
    Re: Kristen, the Medusa
    sharon n nic...

Quote the girl is HOT: she is a Dimera, remember what they are like? she is playing all 3 of them, and I dont know what her agenda is but it could be anything.

Brady is having fun......

and he is a DiMera.

#12   2012/12/11 01:19PM
    SandraJ

Well . . . I like her. I'll take Kristen over Marlena any day. I must say she's working it on everbody. The girl wrote the "player's handbook." hahaha It might be sinister, but it's well played. Work it girl. If Marlena is stupid enough to go off the deep edge because someone came to town - then it's on her.

#13   2012/12/21 04:20AM
    stjarna

Kristen and Hope- you could feel the breeze from Northpole between those two. Love to see them clash more....

#14   2012/12/21 07:38AM
    allmylovingdays

Quote stjarna: Looks like it is about Marlena after all.

Hell hath no fury like a woman scorned!

Then go after ERIC, Marlena's son. Not Brady.

I am wondering if she will somehow get pregnant?

#15   2012/12/25 02:29AM
    stjarna

LOL yeah, Kristen, no rest for the wicked!!
    not for a moment with you!

#16   2012/12/25 06:33AM
    kenerly1

No redeeming this biotch after THROWING those flowers on Alexandras grave..What is wrong with her.??/

#17   2012/12/27 05:21AM
    stjarna

Kristen can't stand anyone, actually, the fake hug she asked of EJ- to sort of play family...yack.

EJ should not trust her at all- that's always been my opinion- she is Stefano's advocate....

and EJ should stick to not go with the DiMera ways....but has he fallen into the trap?!

#18   2012/12/27 07:43AM
    daysforever

Kristen is a psychopath, always was, always will be. And she's playing with everyone's minds because she's bored, resentful of the past, and because she CAN.

#19   2013/01/02 03:28AM
    stjarna

I will repeat myself yet again

Hell hath no fury like a woman scorned! and from her pov- she was scorned!!!!

Will Marlena and John save Brady from her twisted clutches?

#20   2013/01/02 05:53AM
    allmylovingdays

Quote daysforever: Kristen is a psychopath, always was, always will be. And she's playing with everyone's minds because she's bored, resentful of the past, and because she CAN.

She does this so well. I didn't watch yesterday after she told John she was doing this for revenge. I read the recap and it stated she was taking Brady away from John like he took her love and dumped it???? I would feel bad for Brady but he is just so freaking stupid and clueless and all his scenes lately are just him screwing women on this show. I know he has a beautifully scuplted upperbody and thats it.

I am worried too know about EJ. I agree that it was a phony hug she gave him a few days ago. I hope he sort of is clued in. It looks as if he still isn't buying stefano's lines. I loved it when he closed the video conference.

« 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list