List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

Days of Our Lives - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: Days of Our Lives Forum :: Kristen, the Medusa

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Kristen, the Medusa

Started by stjarna at 2012/12/02 02:54AM
    Latest post: 2014/06/07 12:55PM, Views: 26452, Replies: 437
    « 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 » »| page:
    #181   2013/03/29 03:31AM
    Re: Kristen, the Medusa
    annabannana

Yes Kristen does seem to be a little old for mommyhood but if they don't do a baby s/l how would they keep her. Kristen has dimention, you gotta have some evil thrown in here.

#182   2013/03/29 04:47AM
    ejami2012

Quote annabannana: Yes Kristen does seem to be a little old for mommyhood but if they don't do a baby s/l how would they keep her. Kristen has dimention, you gotta have some evil thrown in here.

She's 53

#183   2013/03/29 05:29AM
    allmylovingdays

Quote ejami2012:
    Quote annabannana: Yes Kristen does seem to be a little old for mommyhood but if they don't do a baby s/l how would they keep her. Kristen has dimention, you gotta have some evil thrown in here.

She's 53
    Is this her real age? do they have her under 50 on the show? Look at Kelly Preston she got pregnant at 47, Mariah was 42, Jane Seymour was 45 so was Geena Davis and I think that one actress let me think of her name beverly d'angelo she had twins at age 50 with Al Pacino.

#184   2013/03/29 05:42AM
    ejami2012

Quote allmylovingdays:
    Quote ejami2012:

She's 53
    Is this her real age? do they have her under 50 on the show? Look at Kelly Preston she got pregnant at 47, Mariah was 42, Jane Seymour was 45 so was Geena Davis and I think that one actress let me think of her name beverly d'angelo she had twins at age 50 with Al Pacino.

Yes she will be 54 in July and Brady/Eric will be 42 in July

#185   2013/03/29 05:56AM
    allmylovingdays

Quote ejami2012:
    Quote allmylovingdays:
    Quote ejami2012:

She's 53

Yes she will be 54 in July and Brady/Eric will be 42 in July

WOW!! Seriously? and John and MarMar talk to him like he is a teenager. wow.....

They should plan a huge birthday bash-- and the age difference isn't that big 12 years oh please!

#186   2013/04/02 05:12PM
    allmylovingdays

What is she going to do about this blackmailer? Seriously she couldn't be thinking he was just going to disappear, she has gotten sloppy because she too is in love.

#187   2013/04/03 03:04PM
    mille

Quote mille:
    Quote ejami2012: Unfortunately shes gonna try and bring Ej into her drama. Hope not but we shall see.

Of course she will. Elvis owes his big sister a big favor. She'll be coming to collect, can't wait. Wonder will Stefano and Kristen pull their "favor" card at the same time, would really really love to see that happen.

Lol, Big Sister kritter has started collecting, be warned Elvis she ain't finished with you yet. Yes, she is going to screw up your relationship,
    the ego in her can't help herself. Reminds me of that nurserey ryhme...Ashes, ashes and they all fall down!

#188   2013/04/04 03:23AM
    stjarna

Quote mille:
    Quote mille:
    Quote ejami2012: Unfortunately shes gonna try and bring Ej into her drama. Hope not but we shall see.

Of course she will. Elvis owes his big sister a big favor. She'll be coming to collect, can't wait. Wonder will Stefano and Kristen pull their "favor" card at the same time, would really really love to see that happen.

Lol, Big Sister kritter has started collecting, be warned Elvis she ain't finished with you yet. Yes, she is going to screw up your relationship,
    the ego in her can't help herself. Reminds me of that nurserey ryhme...Ashes, ashes and they all fall down!

Elvis should always be on his toes with her-yes!

#189   2013/04/04 06:07AM
    allmylovingdays

It is driving me crazy her plan. WHAT'S in that box??!! And what was she thinking knocking down doc's photo on her desk. GEEEZ just leave a calling card.

#190   2013/04/09 08:16AM
    stjarna

Is Papa Phoenix going to take care of Sy?

Kristen is getting out of control? ,limke she is in control-,lol

« 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list