List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

Days of Our Lives - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: Days of Our Lives Forum :: Kristen, the Medusa

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Kristen, the Medusa

Started by stjarna at 2012/12/02 02:54AM
    Latest post: 2014/10/15 08:02PM, Views: 29782, Replies: 440
    « 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 » »| page:
    #161   2013/03/26 09:12PM
    Re: Kristen, the Medusa
    annabannana

Quote mama rosa: I think Kristen and Brady will be having a Christmas bundle of joy!....I'm convinced she is pregnant!!

Oh Mama say it ain't so. That would drive John and Marlena over the edge. Stefano did say "Kristan I hope you know what you are doing".

#162   2013/03/26 11:44PM
    mille

Quote bearrie:
    Quote mille: Lol, Kritter's "Misdeeds" will become her destiny She's getting to far ahead of herself, and at the end she will reap what she has sown. The Krit is going down!

Oh please... with all of Kate's misdeeds, (Poisoning Chloe how many times? Manipulating Chloe into becoming a Pro...Trying to kill Sami -again: how many times- Coming btwn Bope. Blackmailing Sami..Framing Sami...) I've been waiting for her to go down for YEARS and it still hasn't happened.

Lol, I don't know if Kate is going down. But I do think Kritter aka Kristen DiMera is going down

#163   2013/03/27 12:35AM
    bearrie

Yeah, this is going to blow up in Kritter's face. She's psychotic enough but she's just not good enough.
    All her past schemes have blown up in her face and this one will be no different.
    Loved how Susan and co was able to get the better of her. This was one for the record books

#164   2013/03/27 08:18AM
    stjarna

She is right about Brady being treate as 12-year old by Mar &John -he is an adlut let him make his mistakes -plus they are feeding Kristen- and giving her all. If they let up she would first get bored then force things and then make a wrong step.

I am convinced though that John anb Brady are working together.

#165   2013/03/27 08:23AM
    stjarna

Quote mama rosa: I think Kristen and Brady will be having a Christmas bundle of joy!....I'm convinced she is pregnant!!

It would be a great twist if Kristen was pregnant!

#166   2013/03/27 10:16AM
    mama rosa

Quote annabannana:

Oh Mama say it ain't so. That would drive John and Marlena over the edge. Stefano did say "Kristan I hope you know what you are doing".

Hi Annabannana,
    You know what will drive John over the egde is...
    Brady and Kristen having a baby girl and naming her Isabella!!
    That will drive them over the egde!!...LOL

#167   2013/03/27 11:09AM
    allmylovingdays

Quote mama rosa:
    Quote annabannana:

Hi Annabannana,
    You know what will drive John over the egde is...
    Brady and Kristen having a baby girl and naming her Isabella!!
    That will drive them over the egde!!...LOL

YOU KNOW I LOVE YOUR THINING MamaROsa. Today we are sort of getting clued in that maybe OH GOSH I HOPE NOT maybe Brady has some sort of brain damage from that mugging that was set up for John.

I hope gosh I truly hope that Bristen end up having a kid. I can just see John & MarMar's reactions it is making me smile and laugh and I am just giddy!

#168   2013/03/27 11:31AM
    mama rosa

Quote stjarna: She is right about Brady being treate as 12-year old by Mar &John -he is an adlut let him make his mistakes -plus they are feeding Kristen- and giving her all. If they let up she would first get bored then force things and then make a wrong step.

I am convinced though that John and Brady are working together. ~)

I to believe that is the case also! But Brady could still knock Kristen up and that is a Game Changer that will throw them both completely!!...imagine Brady having to pretend not to want John around his "kid"...but fine for Stefano!...
    Could turn the tide Big time!!

#169   2013/03/27 11:50AM
    ejami2012

Unfortunately shes gonna try and bring Ej into her drama. Hope not but we shall see.

#170   2013/03/27 12:19PM
    stjarna

Quote mama rosa:
    Quote stjarna: She is right about Brady being treate as 12-year old by Mar &John -he is an adlut let him make his mistakes -plus they are feeding Kristen- and giving her all. If they let up she would first get bored then force things and then make a wrong step.

I am convinced though that John and Brady are working together. ~)

I to believe that is the case also! But Brady could still knock Kristen up and that is a Game Changer that will throw them both completely!!...imagine Brady having to pretend not to want John around his "kid"...but fine for Stefano!...
    Could turn the tide Big time!!

Seriously the pregnancy would be the greatest twist-you are right the priorities would change-
    I'd love it. More drama.

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2013/03/27 12:22PM
    « 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list