List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

Days of Our Lives - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: Days of Our Lives Forum :: Kristen, the Medusa

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Kristen, the Medusa

Started by stjarna at 2012/12/02 02:54AM
    Latest post: 2014/06/07 12:55PM, Views: 26971, Replies: 437
    « 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 » »| page:
    #151   2013/03/25 06:19AM
    Re: Kristen, the Medusa
    allmylovingdays

Quote bearrie: WOW... this BLOWS my mind!

Kristen with BRADY? Ooops. let me rephrase that. Brady with Kristen?
    So apparently Madison is long gone. Whatever happened to her? I liked Brady with her.
    There seems to be no hope of Brady getting back with Chloe. They were so sweet together.
    Is there no other woman in town that Brady could be paired with that he ends up with Daddy's reject?
    Their age difference doesn't bother me so much as that she's had dad and now wants the son!
    Nicole was sort of psycho when she was with Brady and that wasn't enough, didn't get his psycho fix so he turns to the ultimate psycho of them all?
    Don't get me wrong, Eileen D is awesome. Loved her in the multiple roles s/l. That was hard to beat... playing 5 different characters at the same time takes TALENT.

Bearrie where have you been? joking. Thank God M died during last summer's cliffhanger. There were a few people I wish had gone with her that are still on canvas. I always read the wrong part of J&J died/was killed.

#152   2013/03/25 06:28AM
    sharon n nic...

So apparently Madison is long gone. Whatever happened to her? I liked Brady with her.
    There seems to be no hope of Brady getting back with Chloe. They were so sweet together.
    Is there no other woman in town that Brady could be paired with that he ends up with Daddy's reject?
    Their age difference doesn't bother me so much as that she's had dad and now wants the son!
    Nicole was sort of psycho when she was with Brady and that wasn't enough, didn't get his psycho fix so he turns to the ultimate psycho of them all?
    Don't get me wrong, Eileen D is awesome. Loved her in the multiple roles s/l. That was hard to beat... playing 5 different characters at the same time takes TALENT.

Kristen was with John first that's why I don't like her with Brady.

#153   2013/03/25 06:34AM
    stjarna

Quote sharon n nick 4eva:

I don't care for John- so I am ok with Bristen - although Brady an Chloe are IT to me.
    I'd ve liked to see clhoe&eric!
    lol- I am in drama here lol

#154   2013/03/25 06:40AM
    sharon n nic...

Quote stjarna:
    Quote sharon n nick 4eva:

I don't care for John- so I am ok with Bristen - although Brady an Chloe are IT to me.
    I'd ve liked to see clhoe&eric!
    lol- I am in drama here lol

Brady with Chloe.....

Chole with Eric.....

We all love drama and romance thats why we are soap fans.

#155   2013/03/25 09:55PM
    bearrie

@ allmylovingdays:
    I've been gone for some time. Got bored and frustrated with DOOL. More frustrated really but runs the same way. For now, I'm back on these boards posting my 2 cents. I'm taking a page out of Nadia's play book and having a revolving door with Days.
    As for the deaths of characters in last summer's sweeps: I agree with you that some of the wrong people were killed off. Madison was not one of them but as we are adults here, we won't turn this into a nasty battle of opinions.
    That was another reason I took a hiatus of posting on these boards. Opinions got too intense and people's tempers got the better of them.
    Never was a JJ fan so it didn't bother me in the slightest that Jack died. Never much cared for Jack actually and Jennifer.... she never much interested me either. Was happiest when they were off camera. (Not bashing the actors... just never cared for their characters)

@ sharon n nick 4eva:
    I agree with you! It repels me on all levels, this... 2 generational sharing. I don't know how to put it in "delicate terms". Older female/younger male pairings don't bother me. It's that Kristen was with John and now she is with his son. That's Jerry Springer level.

Broe was innocent 1st loves. Eric and Chloe, would have to see them together before I can say anything. Here's hoping that there will be a chance for them. They both deserve a break.

#156   2013/03/26 06:07AM
    allmylovingdays

I agree no need to quibble over who we like or dislike and I guess since I didn't watch Kristen with John I am ok with it except even I got the heeeebbbeejeeeevviees the day she was stroking his finger.

Soaps are like that, too few people to hook up with so it ends up your brothers ex or your moms ex lover, look at Kate/Chelsea/Daniel, Billie/Chelsea NICK???

#157   2013/03/26 11:00AM
    allmylovingdays

She planned a reunion of sorts for Brady, MarMar and John --but Brady is too over the top HE HAS TO KNOW. He's plotting something.

#158   2013/03/26 11:57AM
    mille

Lol, Kritter's "Misdeeds" will become her destiny She's getting to far ahead of herself, and at the end she will reap what she has sown. The Krit is going down!

#159   2013/03/26 06:40PM
    bearrie

Quote mille: Lol, Kritter's "Misdeeds" will become her destiny She's getting to far ahead of herself, and at the end she will reap what she has sown. The Krit is going down!

Oh please... with all of Kate's misdeeds, (Poisoning Chloe how many times? Manipulating Chloe into becoming a Pro...Trying to kill Sami -again: how many times- Coming btwn Bope. Blackmailing Sami..Framing Sami...) I've been waiting for her to go down for YEARS and it still hasn't happened.

#160   2013/03/26 06:54PM
    mama rosa

I think Kristen and Brady will be having a Christmas bundle of joy!....I'm convinced she is pregnant!!

« 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list