List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

Days of Our Lives - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: Days of Our Lives Forum :: Kristen, the Medusa

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Kristen, the Medusa

Started by stjarna at 2012/12/02 02:54AM
    Latest post: 2014/06/07 12:55PM, Views: 26365, Replies: 437
    « 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 » »| page:
    #141   2013/03/21 04:28AM
    Re: Kristen, the Medusa
    tariro

Just shows what a great actress ED is. I've been dying for this horrible Brady story to end and for him to finally get a brain but when she was talking to EJ , I caught myself feeling a bit sorry for her, if it goes on any longer like this maybe I will start to feel a bit conflicted-which is good ,I love not being sure how I want a story to end but if they end it really quickly with Brady dropping her at the altar then I can return to my original feelings of wanting this to end!

#142   2013/03/21 04:54AM
    sharon n nic...

Maybe they all are playing each other....

#143   2013/03/21 06:25AM
    allmylovingdays

Quote stjarna:
    Quote allmylovingdays: what did you think of good buddy Kristen telling Daniel about Chloe and Jennifer's encounter at his hotel room? What part of her 'sly agenda' does this help?

It;s buffling.

It's

#144   2013/03/21 09:50AM
    stjarna

Quote allmylovingdays:
    Quote stjarna:
    Quote allmylovingdays: what did you think of good buddy Kristen telling Daniel about Chloe and Jennifer's encounter at his hotel room? What part of her 'sly agenda' does this help?

It;s buffling.

It's

Was she going over to share engagement news with Jen is such a girly fashion

Still find odd tha Kristen and Jen are friend. And the writes got her propping Dannifer - what lengths they go for hem. I find it baffling-.

#145   2013/03/21 09:51AM
    stjarna

Quote sharon n nick 4eva: Maybe they all are playing each other....

#146   2013/03/21 10:55AM
    allmylovingdays

Quote stjarna:
    Quote allmylovingdays:
    Quote stjarna:

It;s buffling.

It's

Was she going over to share engagement news with Jen is such a girly fashion

Still find odd tha Kristen and Jen are friend. And the writes got her propping Dannifer - what lengths they go for hem. I find it baffling-.

baffling!!! no kidding --about the propping. today was just too much.

#147   2013/03/23 06:11AM
    allmylovingdays

she knew it was Brady at the door? did she think it was Marlena or John? Brady has a KEY!

#148   2013/03/23 08:27AM
    stjarna

The way she showed off her ring to Ejami-LOL.
    She so entertains me- ED is just brilliant- sincerely hope she is on long-term contract.
    Samantha' s faces - priceless- the bye-bye kiss with Kristen hilarious- Samantha prob washed her cheek thousand times afterwards....

Need A. Christie murder now!

#149   2013/03/23 10:29PM
    bearrie

WOW... this BLOWS my mind!

Kristen with BRADY? Ooops. let me rephrase that. Brady with Kristen?
    So apparently Madison is long gone. Whatever happened to her? I liked Brady with her.
    There seems to be no hope of Brady getting back with Chloe. They were so sweet together.
    Is there no other woman in town that Brady could be paired with that he ends up with Daddy's reject?
    Their age difference doesn't bother me so much as that she's had dad and now wants the son!
    Nicole was sort of psycho when she was with Brady and that wasn't enough, didn't get his psycho fix so he turns to the ultimate psycho of them all?
    Don't get me wrong, Eileen D is awesome. Loved her in the multiple roles s/l. That was hard to beat... playing 5 different characters at the same time takes TALENT.

#150   2013/03/24 04:12PM
    sharon n nic...

Quote stjarna:
    Quote sharon n nick 4eva: Maybe they all are playing each other....

Can't wait for Thursday night VD....

« 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list