List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

Days of Our Lives - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: Days of Our Lives Forum :: Kristen, the Medusa

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Kristen, the Medusa

Started by stjarna at 2012/12/02 02:54AM
    Latest post: 2014/06/07 12:55PM, Views: 26463, Replies: 437
    « 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 » »| page:
    #131   2013/03/19 10:19AM
    Re: Kristen, the Medusa
    mille

Lol, the "Medusa" is having her way for now, but it's not going to last, so I can put up with this characters antics for now, Lol, she's going to fall and fall hard!!

#132   2013/03/19 11:16AM
    mille

Quote mille: Lol, the "Medusa" is having her way for now, but it's not going to last, so I can put up with this characters antics for now, Lol, she's going to fall and fall hard!!

Lol, pinning Elvis can see how his sister is falling This s/l is going to get good!

#133   2013/03/19 11:40AM
    allmylovingdays

Im hoping they suprise all of us.

#134   2013/03/19 08:58PM
    allmylovingdays

I don't think she was expecting his proposal today.

#135   2013/03/20 08:17AM
    stjarna

Quote allmylovingdays: I don't think she was expecting his proposal today.

It was excellent.
    I hope they marry. Can't stand John. I want Kristen to wake up from her revenge thing realise that John is not worth it. Brady is!

#136   2013/03/20 10:19AM
    mille

Lol, Brady is to good for kritter, she wants revenge for Being obesses with a man that she could truly never have, lol the apple doesn't fall far from the tree.

#137   2013/03/20 03:47PM
    allmylovingdays

what did you think of good buddy Kristen telling Daniel about Chloe and Jennifer's encounter at his hotel room? What part of her 'sly agenda' does this help?

#138   2013/03/20 04:10PM
    stjarna

Quote allmylovingdays: what did you think of good buddy Kristen telling Daniel about Chloe and Jennifer's encounter at his hotel room? What part of her 'sly agenda' does this help?

It;s buffling.

#139   2013/03/20 08:40PM
    mille

Kristen "today" was truly happy, she was so happy she had to run and tell someone. Kristen, was Kristen of old when she was talking to Daniel. (when she first came to Salem and. not under the influence of Stefano). Heck, Marlena and she were even friends. I still think Brady's going to leave her at the alter. I do think he's in a state of flux, he knows he's been used but I believe he thinks she can be redeemed.

#140   2013/03/21 02:04AM
    stjarna

Quote mille: Kristen "today" was truly happy, she was so happy she had to run and tell someone. Kristen, was Kristen of old when she was talking to Daniel. (when she first came to Salem and. not under the influence of Stefano). Heck, Marlena and she were even friends. I still think Brady's going to leave her at the alter. I do think he's in a state of flux, he knows he's been used but I believe he thinks she can be redeemed.

I think now also that Brady heard her and Stef talk- and Brady has his own agenda of going against her.
    I even think that John and Brady are in on it- and that they both shut Marlena out on purpose-
    I still wish though she and Brady sort of make a go of it.

But she is a Medusa- she turns all into stone...

« 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list