List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

Days of Our Lives - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: Days of Our Lives Forum :: Kristen, the Medusa

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Kristen, the Medusa

Started by stjarna at 2012/12/02 02:54AM
    Latest post: 2014/10/15 08:02PM, Views: 29748, Replies: 440
    « 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 » »| page:
    #121   2013/03/15 11:52AM
    Re: Kristen, the Medusa
    allmylovingdays

During the daydream/fantasy thing of Sami's -Kristen's hair was MEDUSA!

#122   2013/03/15 11:59AM
    stjarna

Quote allmylovingdays: During the daydream/fantasy thing of Sami's -Kristen's hair was MEDUSA!

WOW
    called this thread as she reminded me of the mythological character
    haven't seen the epi yet

#123   2013/03/15 03:28PM
    sharon n nic...

Quote allmylovingdays: During the daydream/fantasy thing of Sami's -Kristen's hair was MEDUSA!

#124   2013/03/16 05:56AM
    allmylovingdays

I hated seeing her with John at the coffee shop touching his hand and telling him the only way you can get Brady back is through me. I still have to wonder if Brady knows and is playing her and I hope in a way YES but then like her I hope he thinks maybe too with his love he can change her? I just don't know.

#125   2013/03/16 05:56AM
    allmylovingdays

I hated seeing her with John at the coffee shop touching his hand and telling him the only way you can get Brady back is through me. I still have to wonder if Brady knows and is playing her and I hope in a way YES but then like her I hope he thinks maybe too with his love he can change her? I just don't know.

#126   2013/03/16 08:06AM
    stjarna

oh,hair was wild- no snakes though!

I saw this mckenzie westmore promo for face off before Kristen was to arrive in Salem- I got reminded of it...the Medusa mask is in the clip really vicious,but that's how Kristen is at times behind closed doors imo

www.youtube.com/watch?v=XPwHsQWj0CM

#127   2013/03/17 10:15AM
    allmylovingdays

Two years ago a good friend had a elabrate halloween party and that's who I dressed up as Medusa. I loved my hair curly curly curly and I bought tiny plastic colorful snakes that I was able to clip in plus at the time I was watching a bit of that HBO vampire show True Blood and there was a witch that had a wicked looking necklace and during the summer months prior to the party I found something similar a deers head with gold medallions at a estate sale cheap along with a cool looking green velvet robe, I was very impressed with my costume thinking I really looked the part.

So did she ask John to take Brady's place ?? I am reading two scoops and the blogger mentions that see below

KRISTEN, BRADY, JOHN, and MARLENA
    Thanks to that strategic gift, Brady was at least willing to listen to have a meal with John. And it was at the Brady brunch that Kristen dropped a bomb on John -- she'll give up Brady if John fills the vacant place in her bed. Okay, well that's something.

The truth is, Kristen's hate for John and Marlena is getting a little stale at this point. They need to have some additional form of conflict. Kristen legitimately falling for Brady is a good start. So, let's get that boy behind a piano again and move this along.

I didn't arrive at the same conclusion HOWEVER I mentioned before I didn't like her touching/stroking Johns finger.

#128   2013/03/17 10:39AM
    stjarna

Quote allmylovingdays: Two years ago a good friend had a elabrate halloween party and that's who I dressed up as Medusa. I loved my hair curly curly curly and I bought tiny plastic colorful snakes that I was able to clip in plus at the time I was watching a bit of that HBO vampire show True Blood and there was a witch that had a wicked looking necklace and during the summer months prior to the party I found something similar a deers head with gold medallions at a estate sale cheap along with a cool looking green velvet robe, I was very impressed with my costume thinking I really looked the part.

So did she ask John to take Brady's place ?? I am reading two scoops and the blogger mentions that see below

KRISTEN, BRADY, JOHN, and MARLENA
    Thanks to that strategic gift, Brady was at least willing to listen to have a meal with John. And it was at the Brady brunch that Kristen dropped a bomb on John -- she'll give up Brady if John fills the vacant place in her bed. Okay, well that's something.

The truth is, Kristen's hate for John and Marlena is getting a little stale at this point. They need to have some additional form of conflict. Kristen legitimately falling for Brady is a good start. So, let's get that boy behind a piano again and move this along.

I didn't arrive at the same conclusion HOWEVER I mentioned before I didn't like her touching/stroking Johns finger.

Next Haloween- Kristen DiMera!

that hand caressing such a ick factor- smth small scene speaks volumes about Kristen!

#129   2013/03/19 06:19AM
    allmylovingdays

How and why is she even friends with such a bland character ????????

#130   2013/03/19 07:37AM
    stjarna

Kristen marrying Brady and staying married to him would drive Marlena and John mad, imo.

I don't get Jen/ Kristen thing.
    Real Jen would never be friends with Kristen... but this is Jen's doppelgaenger, so there you have it!

« 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list