List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

Days of Our Lives - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: Days of Our Lives Forum :: Kristen, the Medusa

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Kristen, the Medusa

Started by stjarna at 2012/12/02 02:54AM
    Latest post: 2014/10/15 08:02PM, Views: 29060, Replies: 440
    « 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 » »| page:
    #111   2013/03/08 11:50AM
    Re: Kristen, the Medusa
    SoapBox17

who seriously answers the door with their dress half on??? Regardless of you knowing who's at the door, seriously Brady, you let your woman open the door half naked?? idiot and dumb writing there..imo

#112   2013/03/08 11:34PM
    IslandGirl

I have a question about Kristen being a DiMera. Is she really Stephano's daughter? I thought he was ready to disown EJ when he thought he was not his blood son but he is willing to take care of Kristen. Also, if John and Stephano are half-brothers wouldn't she be john's niece.

#113   2013/03/09 02:01AM
    annabannana

She made a boob out of herself today. A right boob. Accident!

#114   2013/03/09 05:37AM
    allmylovingdays

Quote IslandGirl: I have a question about Kristen being a DiMera. Is she really Stephano's daughter? I thought he was ready to disown EJ when he thought he was not his blood son but he is willing to take care of Kristen. Also, if John and Stephano are half-brothers wouldn't she be john's niece.

She isn't blood child but adopted or he foster raised her. I think this site has bio's you can check out but here's another site too that I find useful

soapcentral.com/days/whoswho/kristen.php

Sure here antics with John are comical but so are the Anne/Chloe/Jenn. John and Jenn both fall for them even though the state they won't.

#115   2013/03/09 05:37AM
    allmylovingdays

Quote IslandGirl: I have a question about Kristen being a DiMera. Is she really Stephano's daughter? I thought he was ready to disown EJ when he thought he was not his blood son but he is willing to take care of Kristen. Also, if John and Stephano are half-brothers wouldn't she be john's niece.

She isn't blood child but adopted or he foster raised her. I think this site has bio's you can check out but here's another site too that I find useful

soapcentral.com/days/whoswho/kristen.php

Sure here antics with John are comical but so are the Anne/Chloe/Jenn. John and Jenn both fall for them even though the state they won't.

#116   2013/03/09 05:44AM
    annabannana

Quote annabannana: She made a boob out of herself today. A right boob. Accident!

Didn't anyone see what I saw and if so why not comment?

#117   2013/03/09 04:32PM
    mama rosa

OH, my that was a good one! Just how do you compete, with a memory of a memory, of someone that is so important, and never at hand!!..
    Kristien was just frazzled! ...She's just got to know that this is going to send Brady into some kinda funk...and it might take her working her magic Over Time!!.....Oh Goody just in time for Daddy!...LOL

#118   2013/03/10 10:44AM
    allmylovingdays

Quote annabannana:
    Quote annabannana: She made a boob out of herself today. A right boob. Accident!

Didn't anyone see what I saw and if so why not comment?

So you are trying to tell us her RIGHT BOOB was seen? I guess I didn't pay attention, I know I was hardly intersted in the old guard stuff because I missed John appearing thursday and then I hear there was a hug between Roman & MarMar and John caught a glimpse. So I guess I will be watching this week in Salem repeat today on soapnet.

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2013/03/10 10:44AM
    #119   2013/03/12 12:05PM
    mille

Quote mille:
    Quote mama rosa: The deadly hairdo finally bit her and I knew all along it would!! Who could resist Body, Brains. Brady!!
    I still think that she's not going to make their move in together all cut and dried!! Stefano is coming back Kristin loves him and will want to spend time with him...Do you think like me that Kristen might push the envelope and bring Brady into the DiMera Manson???....Prove you love me!,don't fault me over who my Father is??!!

I see Brady moving into the House of DiMera. But this is where the problems will start. Stefano dose not like Brady or Samantha. Yes, believe Kristen loves her dad, and Stefano loves his children when their being DiMera's! Stefano, makes his own rules. Do as he says, not do what he dose. IMO, Stefano still wants his "Queen of the Night" He's going along with Kristen, because she was bringing down John. Stefano, wants to kill two birds with one stone. Take Marlena and take down the man whose mother, left his father a shell of a man. Kristen will find out Stefano's true agenda and manure will hit the fan. Kristen hates Marlena, hates her with a passion. I see Brady coming into one of Kristen and Stefano's heated arugements and put two and two together. Imo, also Brady knows that Kristen truly loves him now, but he will also know that he was just her pawn when they began. I see Brady going through with wedding plans but not going threw the actual wedding, he wants to hurt Kristen now! JMO

Lol, and so it begins! Point To Brady Black

#120   2013/03/13 06:56AM
    allmylovingdays

well I guess once again it is a wait and see thing most everyone is thinking he didn't hear it. I want him to have heard it and to play her but who knows. We won't for awhile maybe not until their wedding --maybe this is why he will be asking to marry him because he is going to play her? WHO KNOWS?????

« 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list