List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

Days of Our Lives - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: Days of Our Lives Forum :: Kristen, the Medusa

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Kristen, the Medusa

Started by stjarna at 2012/12/02 02:54AM
    Latest post: 2014/06/07 12:55PM, Views: 26982, Replies: 437
    « 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 » »| page:
    #101   2013/02/28 05:58AM
    Re: Kristen, the Medusa
    mille

Kritter, is like that boy that called wolf to many times, Brady will end up dumping her. Can't wait.

#102   2013/02/28 06:04AM
    allmylovingdays

Quote mama rosa:
    Quote allmylovingdays:
    Quote mama rosa:
    Quote allmylovingdays: Kristen today opened herself up and she is very vulnerable, I can't believe that she did this just to get Brady to move in the mansion. Once again I think she has let her mask and her revenge slip away and Brady may end up being her salvation. Now wouldn't it be just the kicker if she did end up pregnant?!! Can you imagine. I bet even one ex of Brady's would go looking to see if Kristen was using a rubber belly

Hi Amld!
    THAT IS EXCACTY what I am thinking !!!yes I believe her story! I fault Stefano here....If he knew where she was!!!....and didn't step up!?!?!? Until she is use full ...Stefano your an as$ no matter what she did to disappoint you !!..to abandon your child,and make her suffer,are you completly out of your mind not to get Kristen the Hell out of there???????
    Kristen vulnerability comes from Hormones..Kristen has to be pregnant!..She is devoted to Brady,loves him to the heart!!.And did I mention that Kristen is heads over heals in love with BRADY!!.
    Good Girl Kristen it hurt.,, but Brady IS it's worth it!!.

I guess we will all find out how the land lays soon. I agree that Kristen had it bad and right now she is still trying to pretend that her heart isn't involved.

I still cant imagine Brady living in the DiMera mansion.

Morning!
    ROTFL,Yes, it should make for some interesting Break-feast talk!!..

Kristen did have to realize herself that this is a mental break through when she admitted the truth!...This really has to be a first for her!!....She must be scared out of her mind...all for Being Loved!!

I'm glad the writers gave us some background about where she has been,....It is going to make Kristen a recovering victim,....and Brady for sure won't take any more negative,put downs on her.I think he will be very protective of her!!...

I hope so, I hate thinking he is blinded by lust only I want it to be the real thing -love -- it's been hard to understand what will happen next for these two --John is coming now. I have to start a thread on that. How did he have $$$ to get his own plane again?

#103   2013/02/28 08:04AM
    stjarna

Quote allmylovingdays:
    Quote mama rosa:
    Quote allmylovingdays: Kristen today opened herself up and she is very vulnerable, I can't believe that she did this just to get Brady to move in the mansion. Once again I think she has let her mask and her revenge slip away and Brady may end up being her salvation. Now wouldn't it be just the kicker if she did end up pregnant?!! Can you imagine. I bet even one ex of Brady's would go looking to see if Kristen was using a rubber belly

Hi Amld!
    THAT IS EXCACTY what I am thinking !!!yes I believe her story! I fault Stefano here....If he knew where she was!!!....and didn't step up!?!?!? Until she is use full ...Stefano your an as$ no matter what she did to disappoint you !!..to abandon your child,and make her suffer,are you completly out of your mind not to get Kristen the Hell out of there???????
    Kristen vulnerability comes from Hormones..Kristen has to be pregnant!..She is devoted to Brady,loves him to the heart!!.And did I mention that Kristen is heads over heals in love with BRADY!!.

I guess we wil all find out how the land lays soon. I agree that Kristen had it bad and right now she is still trying to pretend that her heart isn't involved.

I love it. it's gret, new and different.let there be no boundries. new era s beginning!

#104   2013/02/28 08:07AM
    sharon n nic...

Quote stjarna:
    Quote allmylovingdays:
    Quote mama rosa:

Hi Amld!

I guess we wil all find out how the land lays soon. I agree that Kristen had it bad and right now she is still trying to pretend that her heart isn't involved.

I love it. it's gret, new and different.let there be no boundries. new era s beginning!

I agree!

#105   2013/03/06 05:38AM
    allmylovingdays

She may be BSC in her revenge but damn I loved it when she told EJ -deal with it like the DiMera's deal with NOBODIES and then later the best line -We DiMera's have to grapple with goodness and evil that's what makes us so interesting.

SHE said it better. I will just have to rewatch this episode again darn it

#106   2013/03/06 05:48AM
    HouseTops

Quote stjarna:
    Quote allmylovingdays:
    Quote mama rosa:

Hi Amld!

I agree!

Quote allmylovingdays: She may be BSC in her revenge but damn I loved it when she told EJ -deal with it like the DiMera's deal with NOBODIES and then later the best line -We DiMera's have to grapple with goodness and evil that's what makes us so interesting.

SHE said it better. I will just have to rewatch this episode again darn it

Yes she did. I have a love, hate with Kristen, when she is with EJ, I love her, when she is with Brady, I kinda hate the reason she is boinking Brady. Would love to see one big happy family in the Dimera mansion.

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2013/03/06 05:49AM
    #107   2013/03/06 09:52AM
    napangel

I have to admit, Kristen is starting to grow on me. However, I don't see the Brady thing holding her interest much longer! I think more than anything, she likes gettin to Marlena so when this gets too boring for her, maybe she will move on to ROMAN!!!

#108   2013/03/07 07:53AM
    allmylovingdays

Roman I say go after ERIC. Damn I've been saying that since day one. Kristen you want to drive MARMAR insane get ERIC to fall for you and TAKE SOME FERTILITY DRUGS and for sure get pregnant! GOD that would be idyllic!

#109   2013/03/07 01:46PM
    Undeniable T...

I enjoyed seeing the real Kristen for a moment today. The talking spitefully to Daddy's portrait, pillow punching, "I hate you Marlena!" Kristen.

God I hope we get to see her more often.

#110   2013/03/07 01:51PM
    allmylovingdays

Quote Undeniable Truth: I enjoyed seeing the real Kristen for a moment today. The talking spitefully to Daddy's portrait, pillow punching, "I hate you Marlena!" Kristen.

God I hope we get to see her more often.

Did I fall asleep? I hear that even John showed up.

I will have to rewatch this on Soapnet tonight. I didn't dvr it I don't have very much space left so I am trying to clean it up again. BUT the one's on my dvr I don't ever want to erase. I don't care if it is the illusion 2010 summer there are just to many good episodes of the chemistry that is EJAMI.

I am glad Kristen got the locks changed! FINALLY people like Kate, Will the exMrsD can't use their old keys. BUT we know she is going to have to give one to Brady.

« 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list