List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

Days of Our Lives - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: Days of Our Lives Forum :: Kristen, the Medusa

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Kristen, the Medusa

Started by stjarna at 2012/12/02 02:54AM
    Latest post: 2014/01/05 08:06AM, Views: 24844, Replies: 436
    « 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 » »| page:
    #91   2013/02/26 05:04AM
    Re: Kristen, the Medusa
    sharon n nic...

Quote mille:
    Quote allmylovingdays:
    Quote mille:
    Quote mille:
    Quote mama rosa: The deadly hairdo finally bit her and I knew all along it would!! Who could resist Body, Brains. Brady!!
    I still think that she's not going to make their move in together all cut and dried!! Stefano is coming back Kristin loves him and will want to spend time with him...Do you think like me that Kristen might push the envelope and bring Brady into the DiMera Manson???....Prove you love me!,don't fault me over who my Father is??!!

I see Brady moving into the House of DiMera. But this is where the problems will start. Stefano dose not like Brady or Samantha. Yes, believe Kristen loves her dad, and Stefano loves his children when their being DiMera's! Stefano, makes his own rules. Do as he says, not do what he dose. IMO, Stefano still wants his "Queen of the Night" He's going along with Kristen, because she was bringing down John. Stefano, wants to kill two birds with one stone. Take Marlena and take down the man whose mother, left his father a shell of a man. Kristen will find out Stefano's true agenda and manure will hit the fan. Kristen hates Marlena, hates her with a passion. I see Brady coming into one of Kristen and Stefano's heated arugements and put two and two together. Imo, also Brady knows that Kristen truly loves him now, but he will also know that he was just her pawn when they began. I see Brady going through with wedding plans but not going threw the actual wedding, he wants to hurt Kristen now! JMO

Lol, I might be wrong but I believe Stefano and John will be a big part of this equation. Where do they go next? Maybe back in time. Remember when Stefano kidnapped the twins Sanantha and Eric to "try" to get Marlena to go away with him, Well I think the same thing is happening now. Fast forward in years to 30 something adults, instead of Eric, it's Samantha and Brady. Their not being kidnapped per se, but their's been ploting to get them to the DiMera way of thinking. Don't know the next moves, but I do believe, Stefano and John will be front and center.JMO

Samantha dear Samantha isn't being manipulated or brainwashed into thinking anything but her own true self. This is who she is and had to try and stifle for far too long.

Stefano isn't liking what either of his children are doing -he hates Brady he hates Samantha.

Kristen today, darling did you get caught? Did Brady hear something you wish he hadn't???

Lol, Samantha was stifling herself? Really! Samantha has "always " said and done what was on her mind. Lol, Elvis caught on to Rafe and Kate's connection today, so how come he did'nt relay that new to Samahtha? hmmm...

hmmm... Why would Samantha care?????

Sami is to busy showing EJ how much she loves him.

Modified 2 times(s), last time at: 2013/02/26 05:07AM
    #92   2013/02/26 05:16AM
    sharon n nic...

Quote mille:
    Quote mama rosa:
    Quote allmylovingdays:
    Quote mille:
    Quote mille:
    Quote mama rosa: The deadly hairdo finally bit her and I knew all along it would!! Who could resist Body, Brains. Brady!!
    I still think that she's not going to make their move in together all cut and dried!! Stefano is coming back Kristin loves him and will want to spend time with him...Do you think like me that Kristen might push the envelope and bring Brady into the DiMera Manson???....Prove you love me!,don't fault me over who my Father is??!!

I see Brady moving into the House of DiMera. But this is where the problems will start. Stefano dose not like Brady or Samantha. Yes, believe Kristen loves her dad, and Stefano loves his children when their being DiMera's! Stefano, makes his own rules. Do as he says, not do what he dose. IMO, Stefano still wants his "Queen of the Night" He's going along with Kristen, because she was bringing down John. Stefano, wants to kill two birds with one stone. Take Marlena and take down the man whose mother, left his father a shell of a man. Kristen will find out Stefano's true agenda and manure will hit the fan. Kristen hates Marlena, hates her with a passion. I see Brady coming into one of Kristen and Stefano's heated arugements and put two and two together. Imo, also Brady knows that Kristen truly loves him now, but he will also know that he was just her pawn when they began. I see Brady going through with wedding plans but not going threw the actual wedding, he wants to hurt Kristen now! JMO

Lol, I might be wrong but I believe Stefano and John will be a big part of this equation. Where do they go next? Maybe back in time. Remember when Stefano kidnapped the twins Samantha and Eric to "try" to get Marlena to go away with him, Well I think the same thing is happening now. Fast forward in years to 30 something adults, instead of Eric, it's Samantha and Brady. Their not being kidnapped per se, but theirs been plotting to get them to the DiMera way of thinking. Don't know the next moves, but I do believe, Stefano and John will be front and center.JMO

Samantha dear Samantha isn't being manipulated or brainwashed into thinking anything but her own true self. This is who she is and had to try and stifle for far too long.

Stefano isn't liking what either of his children are doing -he hates Brady he hates Samantha.

Kristen today, darling did you get caught? Did Brady hear something you wish he hadn't???

Stefano never likes what his children do from Rene and Tony to Wells and Kristen AND EVERYONE IN BETWEEN!LOL....The only fault his beloved Lexi had was Abe!!....Lexi was gold compared to all of his kids blood or not!...I sure hope they don't start listening to him now!!..LOL

Lol, so true. Most of his childern tried or killed people. But they usually end up dead them self. One thing that's contants with the DiMera Clan is, Stefano. This man has been "ruthless" since day one. He knows the game well, his children can't compete with him, they will eventually end up doing his bidding and taking the fall. Lol, when it comes to Stefano, it's a just a matter of time before he gets his way. Lol, Stefano is coming back to Salem to spin his web, Elvis, Kristen and Chad will have to watch out for Big Daddy Spider!

Stefano of the past was very ruthless.....

Stefano of the present not to much......

Stefano has weaknesses his children and most of all HIS grandchildren.

Stefano does not hate Sami. He always admired her a great deal.

It will take more than Stefano to break up EJAMIfamily!

#93   2013/02/26 09:06AM
    mille

Quote sharon n nick 4eva:
    Quote mille:
    Quote mama rosa:
    Quote allmylovingdays:
    Quote mille:
    Quote mille:

Lol, I might be wrong but I believe Stefano and John will be a big part of this equation. Where do they go next? Maybe back in time. Remember when Stefano kidnapped the twins Samantha and Eric to "try" to get Marlena to go away with him, Well I think the same thing is happening now. Fast forward in years to 30 something adults, instead of Eric, it's Samantha and Brady. Their not being kidnapped per se, but theirs been plotting to get them to the DiMera way of thinking. Don't know the next moves, but I do believe, Stefano and John will be front and center.JMO

Stefano never likes what his children do from Rene and Tony to Wells and Kristen AND EVERYONE IN BETWEEN!LOL....The only fault his beloved Lexi had was Abe!!....Lexi was gold compared to all of his kids blood or not!...I sure hope they don't start listening to him now!!..LOL

Lol, so true. Most of his childern tried or killed people. But they usually end up dead them self. One thing that's contants with the DiMera Clan is, Stefano. This man has been "ruthless" since day one. He knows the game well, his children can't compete with him, they will eventually end up doing his bidding and taking the fall. Lol, when it comes to Stefano, it's a just a matter of time before he gets his way. Lol, Stefano is coming back to Salem to spin his web, Elvis, Kristen and Chad will have to watch out for Big Daddy Spider!

Lol, now this is too funny! Glad I put my coffee down before reading

#94   2013/02/26 09:38AM
    sharon n nic...

Quote mille:
    Quote sharon n nick 4eva:
    Quote mille:
    Quote mama rosa:
    Quote allmylovingdays:
    Quote mille:
    Quote mille:

Lol, now this is too funny! Glad I put my coffee down before reading

I'm glad you did too!

#95   2013/02/26 11:34AM
    mille

Quote mille:

Lol, Stefano! Your one bad dude! Let the games begin!

#96   2013/02/27 03:34PM
    allmylovingdays

Kristen today opened herself up and she is very vulnerable, I can't believe that she did this just to get Brady to move in the mansion. Once again I think she has let her mask and her revenge slip away and Brady may end up being her salvation. Now wouldn't it be just the kicker if she did end up pregnant?!! Can you imagine. I bet even one ex of Brady's would go looking to see if Kristen was using a rubber belly

#97   2013/02/27 05:33PM
    mama rosa

Quote allmylovingdays: Kristen today opened herself up and she is very vulnerable, I can't believe that she did this just to get Brady to move in the mansion. Once again I think she has let her mask and her revenge slip away and Brady may end up being her salvation. Now wouldn't it be just the kicker if she did end up pregnant?!! Can you imagine. I bet even one ex of Brady's would go looking to see if Kristen was using a rubber belly

Hi Amld!
    THAT IS EXCACTY what I am thinking !!!yes I believe her story! I fault Stefano here....If he knew where she was!!!....and didn't step up!?!?!? Until she is use full ...Stefano your an as$ no matter what she did to disappoint you !!..to abandon your child,and make her suffer,are you completly out of your mind not to get Kristen the Hell out of there???????
    Kristen vulnerability comes from Hormones..Kristen has to be pregnant!..She is devoted to Brady,loves him to the heart!!.And did I mention that Kristen is heads over heals in love with BRADY!!.
    Good Girl Kristen it hurt.,, but Brady IS it's worth it!!.

#98   2013/02/27 07:56PM
    mille

So glad Stefano is coming home! Can't wait till Brady dumps her behind.

#99   2013/02/27 09:55PM
    allmylovingdays

Quote mama rosa:
    Quote allmylovingdays: Kristen today opened herself up and she is very vulnerable, I can't believe that she did this just to get Brady to move in the mansion. Once again I think she has let her mask and her revenge slip away and Brady may end up being her salvation. Now wouldn't it be just the kicker if she did end up pregnant?!! Can you imagine. I bet even one ex of Brady's would go looking to see if Kristen was using a rubber belly

Hi Amld!
    THAT IS EXCACTY what I am thinking !!!yes I believe her story! I fault Stefano here....If he knew where she was!!!....and didn't step up!?!?!? Until she is use full ...Stefano your an as$ no matter what she did to disappoint you !!..to abandon your child,and make her suffer,are you completly out of your mind not to get Kristen the Hell out of there???????
    Kristen vulnerability comes from Hormones..Kristen has to be pregnant!..She is devoted to Brady,loves him to the heart!!.And did I mention that Kristen is heads over heals in love with BRADY!!.

I guess we wil all find out how the land lays soon. I agree that Kristen had it bad and right now she is still trying to pretend that her heart isn't involved.

I still cant imagine Brady living in the DiMera mansion.

#100   2013/02/28 03:39AM
    mama rosa

Quote allmylovingdays:
    Quote mama rosa:

Hi Amld!

I guess we will all find out how the land lays soon. I agree that Kristen had it bad and right now she is still trying to pretend that her heart isn't involved.

I still cant imagine Brady living in the DiMera mansion.

Morning!
    ROTFL,Yes, it should make for some interesting Break-feast talk!!..

Kristen did have to realize herself that this is a mental break through when she admitted the truth!...This really has to be a first for her!!....She must be scared out of her mind...all for Being Loved!!

I'm glad the writers gave us some background about where she has been,....It is going to make Kristen a recovering victim,....and Brady for sure won't take any more negative,put downs on her.I think he will be very protective of her!!...

« 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list