List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

Days of Our Lives - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: Days of Our Lives Forum :: Kristen, the Medusa

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Kristen, the Medusa

Started by stjarna at 2012/12/02 02:54AM
    Latest post: 2014/10/15 08:02PM, Views: 29834, Replies: 440
    1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 » »| page:
    #1   2012/12/02 02:54AM
    Kristen, the Medusa
    stjarna

beautiful and terryfing- at the same time. Compared to the mythological creature is very much to the point in a way- with the snakes hair-

wwhat is really her agenda?! To get John? Destroy Marlena? Will she fall in her own trap? And Brady, actually, will be the end of her?

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2012/12/02 02:55AM
    #2   2012/12/02 05:20AM
    Re: Kristen, the Medusa
    HouseTops

A case of "if I can't have the father, I'll take the son".

The writers are repeating, again.....EJ/JS says "if I can't have Sami, I'll have your son".

#3   2012/12/03 03:16AM
    bryan patrick

Medusa LMAO it fits her like a glove

#4   2012/12/03 08:36AM
    Dayz

LOL, very good description!

Kristen and Brady aren't going to last long, I'm sure. And I can't quite figure out what Kristen's real agenda is at the moment. I'm not sure if she still wants John or if she just loves the idea of getting under Marlena's skin.

#5   2012/12/04 06:03AM
    stjarna

And the Medusa,hm, Kristen got her snake-like fangs into Brady!
    But how is this going to get her John?!if she is after him? Or is she just plain bored and since Stefano called her back- she thought she would play with them all- just for the fun of it- just because she can!

#6   2012/12/04 06:45AM
    kenerly1

Quote stjarna: And the Medusa,hm, Kristen got her snake-like fangs into Brady!
    But how is this going to get her John?!if she is after him? Or is she just plain bored and since Stefano called her back- she thought she would play with them all- just for the fun of it- just because she can!

She played the old priest and Brady..she knew Brady was listening..she is doing this to make John jealous and it will work

#7   2012/12/04 08:46AM
    sharon n nic...

Quote kenerly1:

She played the old priest and Brady..she knew Brady was listening..she is doing this to make John jealous and it will work

Why sleep with the son if you really want the father?

#8   2012/12/04 09:18AM
    the girl is HOT

she is a Dimera, remember what they are like? she is playing all 3 of them, and I dont know what her agenda is but it could be anything.

#9   2012/12/04 03:09PM
    Days_pretender

Quote kenerly1:

What Kristen has always tried to accomplish, and goes after this with all her existance, is to hurt Marlana. If she hurts John for hurting her a few years earlier, and chose Marlana, all the better. She is a sicko, and she is still after her. She arranged for John now to be in her Hotel room when Marlana returns the lipstick Kristen stuck in her bag earlier, and now is looking forward to having Marlana walking in and finding her and John together in the room. That was the last scene for today.... She has not changed from her hatred of Marlana even after all these years.

#10   2012/12/08 02:46AM
    stjarna

Looks like it is about Marlena after all.

Hell hath no fury like a woman scorned!

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list